WATCH MY SHOW FUCK

WATCH MY SHOW FUCK

No its boring as fuck

I am watching your show. It's my second favourite PA show after Shirobako.

Also best girl right here.

agelet confirmed

>pink aoi

She is my queen.

>best girl is a jc
how does it keep happening

This

I am

>GUYS its an omage to the industry
>its really great if you love animu haha
>never made it past ep6
This show fails so miserably at revealing any new information that most viewers werent already aware of prior to watching it that I really dont get what the point of its existence is.

I'm watching it but it's rather uninteresting. Shirobako was way better.

What the fuck even is this show? Why is that girl just Aoi?

Can you put this much effort into spamming Rei Hiroe's inbox for not working on Black Lagoon, k thanks

It's a comfy show that tackles young working adult struggles.

Since it doesn't take place in high school I guess it's literally impossible for 99% of Sup Forums to comprehend it.

It's alright, Characters are fucking dull though.

I tried but there's just not really anything interesting about it. In fact it's just plain stupid at times.

Shit needs more exoskeletons.

JUST COME VISIT MY GODDAMN SMALL TOWN

Do I get to fuck you or any of your friends?

Is this a variation of the "PLS, WATCH OUR LEAGUE" meme in Sup Forums?

>No doujin where the ass-obsessed old man steals a power suit, kidnaps and has his way with the king, and forcefully renames Manoyama to some sort of ass pun

I will watch if they start creating red district in rural town. Change every sex toy to vegetables such as carrot for dildo.

The red district is then called Mankoyama

Just the one with glasses.

Do I get to crush the soul of your town by killing you and your friends in a bizarre series of brutal murders that remain unsolved and unspoken about for decades until a hobbyist investigator and her annoying friends arrive to unravel the mystery and unmask me?

You're going to attract all of the wrong kind of people if you make a Sakura Quest thread like this. Unless you are one of those people and that was your intention.

the big butt cake? that's good enough I suppose.

Cour two has been fun, though, but yeah the first cour was kind of boring.

What are talking about, people are watching it.

I dropped this after Ririko's episode. Did we ever get to see Shiori's Shioris in something like a bikini?

The conflict is basically not there and most episodes are boring episodic episodes.
Girls were cute thou

I love it. It's not a story about any of the characters, it's a story about Manoyama.

It's 'The Wire' of anime.

I don't think they've appeared in bikinis at all, period.

why the hell she is blushing for old man

>It's 'The Wire' of anime

no

Sandal comin yo

Ask nicely and I will. I'm serious.

Am I the only one who cried and poured one out for Hakase?

The old fucks were easily the most entertaining part of this show so far.

Please watch our show.

Ok, picked up. I hope it's not as boring as people say it is.

Dropped it 3 weeks ago. It's just so bad, especially considering it was trying to get the Shirobako audience.

I dropped it after 5 episodes or something. I just can't watch any PA anime, they're so goddamn awful

Cozy but boring. Dropped after 3 episodes.

Im' doing it, okay? I'm just one episode behind I swear.

Maybe later

JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL

They brought back Aiko's character design? Back on my watchlist it goes.

>the conflict is basically not there
The entire series centers around a singular conflict with plenty of other smaller conflicts along the way. Are you even watching?

I want to move to Manoyama and marry this IT cake

Shiroboko was about young working adult struggles and Sup Forums loves it
Pink Aoi just has a shit show

The show just isn't interesting enough to keep up with it on a weekly basis. I started backlogging it four episodes ago and I'll marathon it when it's done. The anime one was far more interesting because it was anime related, no one actually watched it for the personal drama.

That's bullshit. Shirobako just had far more interesting characters (except for Wheels)

Sure, that's true as well. The idiot grandpa isn't anywhere near as interesting as the blond idiot, for one. But let's be fair, the biggest appeal of Shirobako was that it was an anime about anime.

>Shirobako but bad

>cake inadvertently fuels Director's armpit fetish

It's the little things

Not really. The main girls in sakura quest has way more chemistry with each other than the one on shirobako. People like shirobako more because the problems are more relatable and .

Maki > Shiori > Sanae > Ririko > Pink Aoi

No, Shirobako handled the topic just fine. This is just garbage.

I am desu

What do her armpits taste like?

On the vacation episode, where they mentioned something about Manoyama having empty houses, the government having benefits for pregnant mothers buying homes, the mention of rural areas needing to revitalize their population more than a tourism revival, I felt like they were going somewhere, and cour two would be about them tackling the real problem, but instead they teach old people how to shitpost.

I would bottle her bathwater to raise money.

Salty manjuu and milk.

I watched 3 episodes.
So Pink Girl stays as queen because past memories/complex feelings/whatever; Boring Girl helps out because that's her job---but why is Computer Girl giving away tens of thousands of yen's worth of web design service away for free, and what convinced Actor Girl to help them in their fool's errand? It's like, "As cute girls, it's simply our nature to serve cute girl protagonists."

I wasn't the only one who noticed. It's almost uncanny.

>I only watched 3 episodes but let me give my hot opinions on it.

It's been mentioned in almost every thread since the show was revealed.

I am
LIVING IN A LONELY WORLD

So is this the show about some dying town in the japanese rust belt? Because that sounds way too depressing to watch. I think if I wanted to see that I could just wander around outside.

Sorry for not thinking 3 episodes is too little to learn basic information about why a character chooses to do what they're doing. Yeah, I'm sure once I learn why Computer Girl is so bizarrely generous in episode 16, it will make her confusing behavior from the previous 15 totally justified. (Never mind that there's zero foreshadowing that it even is something to be given a reveal; the show just sort of assumes there's nothing strange about someone making websites for free.)

>I live in ketsufakku, japan

post family seal or gtfo

>for free
I'm pretty sure they established early on that they're all working for the Tourism Board, aside from maybe Ririko.

But the pink hair girled sucks. She's insufferable

I'd still fuck her.

Hm, sauce?

>show about tourism board failing getting tourist
>is failing getting audience
CUTLERY

Pretty much. It starts with someone being rejected for the 48th time or something in a job interview.

i will embark in a never ending quest for pink aoi butthole

Sadly, pink aoi butthole couldn't keep me interested enough to keep watching the show. That's saying a lot, I think.

I already am my queen, though you're not the best of your show.

So if this series doesn't bomb, will the next installment have a different color Aoi working somewhere else?

I sure hope so.

>if this series doesn't bomb

○サクラクエスト 【全7巻】
巻数 初動 発売日
01巻 1,392 17.07.19

It bombed.

Shirobako.

Damn. Time to create a anime board to save the failing Quest

Do Shirobako S2 instead and I will watch.

>sales nigger
PA works be rolling in that government money.

You cant "save" the town with tourist traps. You need build school, houses, streets, companies but SQ writers think you can "save" the town with a fucking amusement park.

They have more houses schools and roads than they use at the moment, because everyone's leaving.

Manoyama appears to have intact infrastructure, but no major industry to bring in capital. The best thing for the town would be if a company bought some of the cheap land, built a plant, and started importing tons of workers from urban areas.
They might be able to make this happen if they offered some kind of tax break or subsidy to any company that wants to set up shop in town.

only if you show me your butthole

I gave it 5 episodes but it was just too boring.

SHE TOOK A MIDNIGHT TRAIN
'GOIN ANYWHERE

Small towns are boring. There's a reason why people leave.

Here's hoping we get Blueberry Aoi anyway.

So is there still a chance that a real chupacabra will show up?

>The best thing for the town would be if a company bought some of the cheap land, built a plant, and started importing tons of workers from urban areas.
>They might be able to make this happen if they offered some kind of tax break or subsidy to any company that wants to set up shop in town.
Sakura Quest's final arc needs to simply be the girls sitting around negotiating tables with a company to do just this.

People leave small towns because of lack of growing opportunities. Do you seriously believe someone would just move to a big town because there are clubs there, they do so because there is money there. -t. smalltown born

the second cour is worse than the first

This.