The NRA and their advocates are now on notice

The day of reckoning is upon you, the next generation is coming for you and your guns, out of your cold dead hands if they have to.

Think of how many high school students will be old enough to vote by 2020 and they're sick of being referred to as the "mass shooting generation".

You literally pushed it to this point and now it's the power of the vote that will bring you fuckers down.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxD3o-9H1lY

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/national/394595/gut-wrenching-school-shooting-strikes-deep-in-the-heart-of-jewish-florida/
atf.gov/firearms/qa/does-individual-need-license-make-firearm-personal-use
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you'll go to prison and get raped by niggers for following the purest most natural instinct to fuck the shit out of that girl

God i wish i was a girl with huge tits so i could make other girls jealous.

>Posts underage titties to get attention.
>moralfagging.

nobody is afraid of young people anymore, don't make me laugh. what are they gonna do, hashtag me to death

Are you going to use guns to kill gun owners?

i doubt it

>gen z most conservative young people in generations or so i'm told
>gen z coming to take everyones guns or so op says
more likely they'll just want more guns, seeing as how all the mass shootings occur at gun free zones

el goblino..

What are they going to take my guns with?

>What are they going to take my guns with?

Professionals with guns, how it should be.

You retards have a legitimate mental illness.

I'm am professional though?

>Of the 17 people who lost their lives, five so far have been identified as Jewish. The Chabad movement, of which Biston is a part, said the school is 40% Jewish.
forward.com/news/national/394595/gut-wrenching-school-shooting-strikes-deep-in-the-heart-of-jewish-florida/

really makes me think...

>out of your cold dead hands if they have to.

So, you are advocating cold blooded murder against peaceful gun owners?

>gen z most conservative young people in generations or so i'm told

I'm gonna gloat so hard when conservatives here see how wrong they are. You got one thing right, Trump being elected and that was because he was up against Shillery that we didn't want either. Instead we get the perfect villain for this generation to take down the gun lobby and corporate money being funneled into campaigns.

I might come take your guns someday, you're mentally ill. I will never strip any lawful American of their 2A.

what if professionals with guns come to take my freedom? do i throw rocks at them?
why do you trust the government?
historically speaking democide has been the leading cause of the death outside of disease

and before you show me pictures of jet fighters and drone bombers consider the difference between destroying country and occupying it. the key phrase to consider here is "boots on the ground"

hitler took the guns, stalin took the guns, chavez took the guns, mao took the guns. noticing a pattern yet?

are you a big enough man to change your mind when you've been proven wrong?

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight as a consequence of your faggotry, OP.

>this is how out of touch with reality your average leftist is

You people seriously belong in rubber rooms.

>I'm am professional though?

As long as you pass a test for a license and register your gun, you'll be fine. All those who refuse to follow new gun control measures that will likely be implemented within the next decade are the ones who will end up dealing with SWAT and battering rams through their door.

>Instead we get the perfect villain for this generation to take down the gun lobby and corporate money being funneled into campaigns.
kek. Do you really think this will happen? I agree that gen z isn't as conservative as people think. That has more to do with demographics than anything else. Your generation is the first white minority generation in our history. Spics and niggers aren't conservative.

2/10 face + 10/10 tits = 8/10. Would bang.

So your answer to gun violence is to create more gun violence? Got it.

You fucking retard.

>implyiing they can even deal with anyone that actually fights back.

It's going to be a bit harder than harassing potheads armed with potato chips, libshit. No cop with half a brain will actually go through with the order if they want to make it home to their family at the end of the day.

What are you gunna do? Use guns to take away their guns?

>So your answer to gun violence is to create more gun violence? Got it.
>You fucking retard.

No guns will be used for what they're supposed to be used for, taking down bad guys who can't take a moment to register their weapon and get a license for their weapon.

without money its impossible to overtake teh tea party and the nra...support teh left with your contribution not yor lip service...sit down and write the biggest check you can to fund the left in removing the tea party and the nra

>It's going to be a bit harder than harassing potheads armed with potato chips, libshit. No cop with half a brain will actually go through with the order if they want to make it home to their family at the end of the day.

That's why police have tear gas and other ways of forcing you to come out of your hole and sure you can do "suicide by cop" but likely you're not getting a single one of them :)

Not filling out paperwork makes you a bad guy?

Here’s the problem.

White left wing activists think that black People actually will hand over their guns to the people who sent them over here in chains.

ROFLMAO....

>You literally pushed it to this point and now it's the power of the vote that will bring you fuckers down.
The power of the vote didn't bring down the monarchist. The gun and the bullet did.

That's fine. You're just signing your own death warrant as I have enough money for private security and will likely be at the upper ranks of the Communist that hunt you down.

I wanted the constitution to remain for the sake of your freedom, but if you don't want it, fine. Enjoy being my bitch.

I'm pretty sure when it gets to the point of cops actively trying to go door to door to confiscate guns, you wont have to visit the gun owners.

They'll happily come to the police station themselves. All at once.

"collect your welfare check and complimentary sneakers by depositing your guns near the democrat voting booth ..."

>sage all pro-gun control threads

I almost wish you retards could get your gun ban passed.

Watching the military and police you spit on all day rounding you all up would be hilarious.

meanwhile in detroit the chief of police is begging citizens to arm themselves because increased rate of gun ownership in the home is drastically reducing the rate of break and entry. the black chief of police begging black families to buy guns to protect themselves from black thugs.

black people, especially in black neighborhoods. should arm themselves to protect their families. it's clear

>Not filling out paperwork makes you a bad guy?

Ok let's say you own a car without it being registered and you drive it without a license. Police will impound the car and you will be severely fined. Try to escape from them and yeah you may end up dead.

>coming for you and your guns
You first.

...sit down and write the biggest check you can to fund the left in removing the tea party and the nra

>Police throw tear gas into my home
>don my army surplus gas mask
What now statist? They gonna kick in the door and get blasted in the face with a 2oz slug?

>Try to escape from them and yeah you may end up dead.
kek. You commies are ironically supporting the state killing people who don't file the proper paperwork?

oops

>You first.

If I was a gun owner, I'd gladly go through the proper process to get one. Register my gun, make me take a course to get a license that's fine with me.

>kek. You commies are ironically supporting the state killing people who don't file the proper paperwork?

It's called resisting arrest, black people have had to go through it for years for marijuana about time white people get the same taste of their own medicine.

stop wasting our time
you're not good at this

>rolling armoued batallions into civillian areas
Nice hearts and minds you got there, how many of the tankers are going to believe the line of "mentally ill wacko"when the wackos are 40% of the population?

oops

>black people have had to go through it for years for marijuana about time white people get the same taste of their own medicine.
Blacks and whites are killed at the same rate. Stop being a retard.

You are a brilliant supernova of stupidity. People who do not feel the need in a free society to register their weapons with the State, nor get a license (permission) from the State will not just roll over when the cops show up. They will instead do what I will do and that is start shooting. I am an old man by your reckoning. I have had a good life. I have had children who are all adults. If your cowardly ass sends people to come "take" my personal, private property that I have not used illegally, I will meet force with more force. I didn't get sent off to a war and teach other people how to use guns of all sorts just to be told I am not allowed to own one without asking for the permission of an asshole in Congress. Fuck you.

There are millions upon millions of people just like me. There are not enough cops in the nation to do what you are proposing. The streets will run with blood. You will be responsible.You will be responsible because you wouldn't stop fucking with well armed people who are not bothering you and who are breaking no laws.

It's truly a shame he didn't include some jet fuel to melt those steel beams.

>Implying our Military, made up of gun toting, red blooded, bbq eating Americans would side on the Democrats trying to take their guns away.

To win the coup, you have to win the Military, every leader knows this and Americas military is mostly from the South.

Grandfathered

Kek - top kek indeed.

They aren't gonna change my views. They can't just delete 8 years of firearms engineering from my brain, nor will they be able to delete my library of books on their history and design.
Just because a gun exists doesn't mean the government knows it does. I have plenty of firearms that have never seen a 4473 or an import stamp, hell some haven't even seen the inside of a gun store.
Information is there, and metalworking isn't illegal. Laws just drive us underground.

>only people the government approves of can buy guns
>trusting government with this kind of power
lol

what part of government tyranny being inevitable do people not understand?

You don’t sound smart

> Just burn their houses.
Because that worked out back under Reno and Clinton. You motherfuckers are going to get my building blown up with this shit. Wish you guys could calm the fuck down and come up with a solution that actually keeps guns out of the hands of the mentally ill instead of antagonizing the militia movement out west.

>the next generation is coming for you and your guns, out of your cold dead hands if they have to.
Please just come already. We're tired of being constantly blueballed. Either try to take them or don't, no more of this "we're comming for you" bullshit.

and yet

The red brigades recruit potatoes....

I hope you're using a proxy or vpn or something.

Hitler didn't take the guns. The Weimar Republic did, Hitler used those laws to disarm the commies ans eased restrictions for Germans.

It's almost like the democrats don't understand how a civil war works
We had one, in Ireland. It's still going on at some level actually, and both sides acquired vast amounts of illegal guns. The UVF was mass producing Stens using bits of scaffolding and pipes, while the IRA were producing mortars capable of shooting down helicopters
Where there is a will, there is a way and I guarantee that if a real attempt was made to confiscate gun en mass in the USA, there is going to be a war on the scale of WW2, cause it's incredibly easy to attack infrastructure and police stations that aren't fortified like they are in norn

>improvised claymore behind front door
Adios SWAT team.

>implying that we aren't the biggest gun nuts of them all
t. professional with a gun.

There's nothing illegal about building your own gun in the US. Hell during the Obama days you could buy 80% receivers with a bulk discount.

Please don't speak for me

right well, the lefties i'm talking to should be aware that hitler took commie and jew guns before rounding up the commies and the jews. there are historical lessons there for them if they care to listen

Say goodbye to your pupper for me when the bureau of All Things Fun comes for you.

Bring it on. The jokes on you. And you brought to yourself your leftist fate.

Are those... stalhelms?

Driving a car is a privilege. Owning a gun is not.

>proxy
Why are faggots so scared?

>"...bring you fuckers down."
>"...power of the vote..."
Jej.

I'm CIA and I'm telling you no one is coming for civilian guns.

Looks like we're in the same boat. Let's hope they start this show on the road soon, I want to see them get wrecked hard.

Do you understand your opposition?
They don't arm themselves because they have any peculiar inclination towards violence. Instead, it is because they feel others have violent inclination towards them. Finding comfort in one's possession of a deadly implement, if only for the purpose of self-defense, is a concern that person holds of society. Continuing to spread foreboding messages such as "we will disarm you" or "we must ban guns", etcetera only further justifies their fears. Guns will only be surrendered en masse when they are no longer "in vogue" - and it can only happen when those who wield them in fear find their possession no longer necessary, justified, or even outright silly. Until then, continuing to feed into their fears will only cause further proliferation of these machines, building fear in fragile people who will act out in violence against that which they are told time and again is "out to get them", and obviously place further burden on the state to enforce the laws already on the books.

These people are actually deluded enough to think the military and police they hate are going to slaughter tax payers en masse for them.

They never seem to think about the Bernie sign they have in their front yard or the I'm with her bumper sticker on their car or the conservative neighbor they've been a cunt to for the last decade.

He's not breaking the law if he doesn't sell them. If you're so gung-ho on passing new firearm legislation, you could at least read up on what we already have.

atf.gov/firearms/qa/does-individual-need-license-make-firearm-personal-use

>tfw wanted to be a tranny years ago
>saw the only guy i fucked just yesterday
n-no h-homo

Why do that when they're banking on their precious state to do the dirty for them?

The commiejews were murdering people and needed rounding up because they were felons and terrorists.

>Black people have legal guns and arent felons
The police are actually right in taking guns away from them as they cant follow the law and therefore cant into society

How are you planning to take their guns without guns?

WALL

Only because they know what the consequences would be.

Huh, I was under the assumption the the ATF didn't really like people having unlicenced guns. I don't make my own guns so I wouldn't know about this.

sure, whatever. my point stands
the nazi government decided a group of people needed to have their guns taken, then they took the guns from those people, and then they rounded them up and often killed them. there's a lesson here for lefties is my point.

lol, keep dreaming faggot! you're internet rights will be taken away before guns.

p.s. 2 genders, two scoops, and II terms!

800 people were killed in mass shootings from 1986 to 2017.
That is:
-1/5 of the number killed by underage drinking every year
-1/13th of the number killed by drunk driving every year.
-1/80th of the number killed by overdoses every year.

School shootings aren’t even a fucking blip.

Fuck c-2. C-4 all the wa... fuck c-4 too lets geet ittt c-5 is where its at.

This is why I spread anti-gun memes everywhere and in the most hyperbolic way possible, it both makes the libtards look stupid and dangerous(which they are) and encourages patriots and nationalists to arm themselves.

It's a college class dumbass.

>That look
You just know.

But they are "sexy" and they generate a lot of media buzz and excitement, this is why the govermnet fakes them so often in my opinion