Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7HahVwYpwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HUGE
IDORU
TIDDIES

When does she let her hair down?

Not soon enough.

I'm only interested in this show for big anime tiddays. It doesn't have much else going for it. I need to just drop it.

Dem soul-piercing eyes.

I'm watching this shit for her. Well, 50% man too.

What about Onii-sama?

Tough love onii-sama is always good.

PIANO AND CALLIGRAPHY

maybe ill watch this

maybe not

Is he trying to grab her by the pussy?

Falcon grip.

Which Youkoso would you fugg

Sure, user. That's exactly what her nii-san was going to do.

No doubt.

Kushida, Honami, Sakura, cripple.
No particular order.

suzune belongs to basketball chad

Chad is the guy who's fucking ponytail, Sudo is just a dumb delinquent

The onii sama character is such a carricature of evil it's silly. Yeah, nigga, all these teens are masterminds in group psychology pondering upon the meaning of human equality and what not.

the men fucking ponytail or her cuck?

best girl reminder

TITS

Kushida is getting more focus than the "main girl" Suzune

MC is literally me.

This is a terrible harem show. The Light novel is not bad at all yet somehow the animu lacks tension.

>harem

read the LN

suzune is a decoy

Let's be honest, it's about a loner getting surrounded by the hottest girls having hachiman like schemes "for school". If he was true to his character he would just switch schools, or be a complacent loner, that's it.

Unless the girls hover around him and go "Fix this issue!" he'll just stare into the distance or whatever.

There's no romance in this.

There almost no outright romance for the MC in this. The closest we get are a few scenes with Kushida.

Yet, the magical world is yet. Well, it's not such a terrible show, just slightly bland which is a disappointment. Giving the MC droopy eyes was a terrible mistake i think.

So what's up with the short haired chick that had focus in the "club" scene?

There's no romance in this up to the current LN raws.

As strange as it sounds, it's not a harem.
Yet.

>There almost no outright romance for the MC in this. The closest we get are a few scenes with Yukinoshita.

See? Same thing in my mind. I think it will start in some later volumes, probably Kushida feeling grateful to MC, then they advance to class C, everyone is shocked, the psycho girl keeps having "evil plots", Sudo "matures" and becomes more calm and plays basketball...

What would make this great is if the author had the balls to upturn it - make Sudo fail, psycho girl gets revealed and the MC has insufferable hardships lel

lmao
this fucking anime

>the psycho girl keeps having "evil plots"

What was this scene anyway? Are they supposed to be serious? They are teens drinking juice, right?

Looks like a stripper club lel

They were getting drunk and doing sex on each other, but you can't put that on TV.

It's actual alcohol in the LN. There are also 'sounds of revelry echoing throughout the room, interspersed with light noises of sucking, slurping'.

It was a parody scene
I hope

Wait, why exactly? Are they supposed to be proper students or are they training them to be yakuza? So the girls are sluts are men are scheming trash?

Strange show...

nah, the other anons say it's apparently real. They also fuck in the LN apparently so... Are there no normal people in this academy or what? Just study and be a normal teenager, jesus. Even Hachiman wasn't this cringy.

Class D(emented)

Class C(riminals)

>they training them to be yakuza
They are training people to fuck you up in the ass as government workers. Ain't that obvious?

Ohhhh....

What is B and A then? So the academy is not made for proper students? Well, i mean, of course, but are they going for a cliche dark reveal?

Government workers dont refuse to give you your salary when you earned it, erase your data, scheme to prove you guilty without due process. The hell man lel. Way too overboard, this is why parody shows appear.

It's a school for the "elite" and is almost totally hands off.
You tell kids they're better than everyone else and give them free reign to do whatever they want, and yes, they're going to turn into sluts and assholes.

>dont refuse to give you your salary
Depends if you count govbank workers in.

Dont go to a shitty bank haha. Erste bank is good, VISA is not bad as well, i never had any issues. Mastercard is okay.

Imagine if you approached a gov worker and he said something about not having enough points... haha.

This show tries to match to be like Kafka's Process, a thesis on the eeeviiiils or whatever. Just show titties. They solve all the problems in the world.

>You tell kids they're better than everyone else and give them free reign to do whatever they want

Quite an asian idea honestly. Saving face and all that.

This was pure debauchery and I don't doubt for a second that the school administration won't include these acts as demerits over the next few years.

It's common in Asian societies.

The elites get away with pretty much anything, man.

it's like he could see through whatever scheme kushida had in mind

>teens
>elite

I get the trope that in asian societies there are "perfect" girls that have flawless grades and looks (looking at you every manga heroine), but they went a little too overboard with this.

I sound like a concerned dad or something, but it is funny.

>bunch of highschoolers are the elites

kek. whats next? they being the next rulers of illuminati? lol

Nothing fazes 50%man

qt autism moe..

The whole premise is a government made school built for the next generation cabinet members, they're as elite as it gets.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7HahVwYpwo

>Nothing
Yet.

I cant watch it seriously anymore.

Okay.

Only those who really read LN know that there is absolutely nothing between Sudo and Horikita
(Sudo a of interest to Horikita because she has saved he ass several times for the class C)
Horika begins to respect her class and the only one she cares about is the MC and class A /her big brother
for
The MC his monologue shows who is preoccupied for Horikita and he carries interest to Kushida in the first Vol but less in the recent volumes)
And for other girls, the MC does not take care of them / he has no interest for them
Horikita is the heroine of the story all the stories revolve around her and She is presents / participates in all the volumes with the MC she is not a character set aside from the story(The story is about Horikita is her goal to go to class A and MC helps in her ultimate goal and all the difficulties to arrive to have points)
The next Vol will be on MC and Horikita vs. Kushida (who are the most important characters in the story)

What's wrong with manga heroines being beautiful? You sound like a butthurt Tumblr hambeast

Its look like in the preview, Episode 5 will wrap up vol 2.

>anymore
Did you think that was a documentary of sorts?

lmao

nothing, except they are all yukinoshita clones. Every single one has a cool, black haired genius girl that cant connect with people.

nah, more like a shittier yahari.

It's just an exaggeration of extreme meritocracy. Something like acceleration schools and elite schools upped to eleven (schools for the elites are pretty common in anime, but they're mostly private catholic schools or whatever)). There's bound to be some children of the elites there, whose big daddies and mommies always dote over them, those usual stuff.

You think elite schools don't exist? Check out Horikoshi Gakuen.

There's much more outside of Japan, like Le Rosey and Lawrenceville

MC seems to be" spy " for the government created and coached by his father before coming to this school
He is a sociopath is why Kushida does not shock him too much

>shittier yahari.
What the fuck do they even have in common except attitude of mc being close enough?

Yeah, but light novels always add such pointless drama, do asians fucking worship social status or what, it's fucking silly at best. Even the west has these schools, but all characters always lack this basic human capability of "not being a whiny shit" for some reason.

>It's just an exaggeration of extreme meritocracy.

Yeah, you're right. Oh well, have to read something new i guess.

user, the school is owned by the government.

One cold haired "complicated" girl, one "cheerful" girl hiding her "true" feelings, aloof MC that gets dragged into solving problems through schemes, the MC is actually observed by everyone yet remains "alone", a teacher with an interest in MC, the warped view of society....

The only thing missing is a little sister and there is even a glasses girl, sudou is like that guy that confessed to ebina...

Suzune had the most focus and interaction per main heroine basis in the first three episodes. Kushida started to get more in episode 4, then onward. You don't need to worry, Suzune and the MC spend the most time together and it's obvious to anyone that she is indeed the main girl.

Don't spread misinformation. Kushida gravitates towards antagonist who opposes thee main heroine.

He's an autistic super genius who got bored and decided to try and pretend to be normal.

Sudo troll BTFO

>it's obvious to anyone that she is indeed the main girl.

So what they want to rush the fuck out and adapt 5 volumes?

Kushida a best. A BEST.

Well I guess that's one of the themes of this show.

I think so but we'll see. About Vol. 2, it's not that long but rather rush.

>ultra cunt out to wreck everyone, including 50% man and Horikita
Worst girl. Remove Kushida.

What about volume 4.5? Will we see that?

Why would she want to wreck anyone? She seems like a manipulative megalomaniac/attention whore type? Please spoil me because I probably won't care about this show next season.

I believe vol. 4.5 will likely be ova or a special episode as I said we'll see.

>Kushidafag still spreading fake information.

>"not being a whiny shit"
Welcome to teenagers.

That's a small hand

Why is Kushida so paranoid towards Horikita? I know they went to the same middle school and about the incident with the school's BBS, but it makes little sense as to why Kushida tries to get close and try to friend Horikita when she is under the belief Horikita remembers who Kushida is (real face) and she did back then.

>what she did back then*
I mean.

To learned more about her private life and use it against her.

Horikita doesn't give a fuck, she's autistic and too focused on Nii-san's dick.

Kushida is paranoid as fuck and isn't aware of that, so you got one side that's extremely hostile while the other doesn't give a shit.

tl;dr autism

It would be easier if you read spoilers and past discussion. There's only a couple of main threads every week for this show. You can easily search by subject.

lol adults are just as whiny as teenagers they just hide it better. and old people are the most whiny

>old people
Nah it's just the boomers.

>just hide it better.
This is important.

They are both main girl