How do you fix a crazy bitch who legitimately believes this?

How do you fix a crazy bitch who legitimately believes this?

dick

By kissing her daughter and holding hands with her and eating her special cookies

fpbp.
can't beat cock.

not the cock

>if I can't change myself, I'll change the world.
>I will cleanse this world of all degeneracy.

What do you call a girl like this?

With the right tools everything is possible.

My preferred leader.

so everyone who is a radical?
Mind rape them.

feminist?

I'm sorry I mean Modern Day feminist

A loony in need of a rough dicking.

Give her some fly fucking.

Vitamin D

That's a big smile

You don't. Reason why absolute Lawful Good would be equally as catastrophic as Chaotic Evil.

Run a train of dicks on her.

Who knew Nerima daikons could do that?

Light Yagami

A bit off-topic, but I never really understood good and evil in DnD. Good and evil are just subjective notions of morality. What is 'good' to a Muslim varies wildly to what is considered good by a Christian. It's all based on culture and belief system. As far as I know, DnD doesn't have a higher common culture of belief system, so 'good' could be anything.

You could be a 'lawful good' American Indian who kills other tribes and rapes women because that is 'lawful good' in his culture. Or you could be a 'Lawful Good' Viking who raids, loots and pillages because that was 'lawful' and 'good' in their culture.

Is it just me or does good and evil lose all meaning in different contexts?

>sticking your dick in crazy

Step 1 : kill the bitch
Step 2 : marry her daughter ;_;

>can't beat cock
Well that's my evening ruined.

So did she have an artificial insemination or what? Because there's no way she'd be saying this shit if some guy fucked her.

What the fuck was that final episode? The faggots spent the whole time searching for the ero trove which didn't even bother using, what was the point? Couldn't they at least give it some sense of closure, even in a OVA?

Good & Evil in D&D is about empathy: do you enjoy making people suffer ? If yes, you are evil.
Do you follow a set of rules ? If yes, you are lawful. Your viking can be good if he is not aware of the suffering he is causing, and the rape is part of a tradition. If he is aware that rape is bad, it means that he is more lawful than good I guess.

It's a matter of perspective really.

This character was tailor made to be dicked into submission, so where are the doujins?

>that mother daughter gangbang doujin
BUCKETS

>Enuma Elish!!!

yes and no
Because its also literal
Paladin's can LITERALLY smell evil. Chaos, law, evil, and good are objective forces in DnD

Is there any good doujins with them?

Nah. It's not good because she's already slutty at page 1. It's all about the descent.

Link?

She is a politician.

this desu

>Not Enema Radish

autor?

Christian Evangelist

>We will completely annihilate all that is dirty
She seems like a perfect maid and/or a mother.

She is a terrible mother.

they only have one page of doujins

>Enjoy making people suffer
>Good Vikings
Yeah that sounds too rare to be useful. You could just think about it in terms of selfishness versus altruism. The man who games a society to benefit himself is as lawful as the man who uses the society's rules to benefit others. But one is evil and the other good. Most people would be neutral at heart. So you'd get a mix of neutral and evil Vikings. Following their customs to rape and pillage would be at best neutral.
In context, I'd say the freedom fighters in this series are chaotic good/neutral and the Russian ladies are lawful good.