Question: where are the 55% of white women who voted for trump located...

question: where are the 55% of white women who voted for trump located? Because every single girl/woman I know is a hillary voter obsessed with harry potter and avocados

pic unrelated

They're not in big cities

Women are followers who vote for whoever their husbands voted for

Would fuck for a year or two.

rural areas idiot. move the hell outta jew york or where ever you are, and head to some southern state and talk to some blond bitch working at restaurant. there's your bitch right there

maybe you should try outside of san francisco

She looks fat.

*SLAP*

>Those god awful tattoos

Married and/or 55+

Mmmm avocadoes

They're either old or live anywhere not on the coasts. They also do not look like that, being a slut and having tattoos must have a nearly 100% correlation with voting democratic

41 year old female Trump voter here. I live in Arizona.

They're married or working as a receptionist at an office. These women don't go to college or live in cities, where I asssume you are.

>so terrified of rejection they've never had to take the risk of approaching someone in their entire lives
>OP assumes they're going to be forthright about their deepest-held political beliefs

Look wherever you would look for people without a college education.

DC Suburbs. Fair enough though. I'll graduate this semester then try to get a job somewhere more... well, white.

that's pretty rude user

Every married white woman I know who has children voted for Trump

Do you live by a lot of desert trash?

jesus fucking Christ those tattoos are hideous and she's ruined her body

They're married and live in the suburbs

I know my wife voted for TRUMP because she hates liberal values

women outgrow liberalism once they become moms and hang out with other moms. they see degeneracy as a menace.

Fuck you just described every Melbourne girl ever, dont forget they like "banter" too

For the most part there old.

the ones who had white children and protective instincts kicked in

Like bumper stickers on a Ferrari.

Please tell me she's drawn on herself with pen and those aren't tattoos.

Hey user, your image proves that white people DO get smarter as they get older.

And if they have no husbands, Daddy Media. Outside of a tiny minority with masculine-type neurological structure women are literally incapable of independent thinking

Eww bitch. You’re way too old to be here. Don’t even want to see them
Dried up wine skins so I guess you can stay.

Funny I fucked a trans asian hooker who had IDENTICAL tattoo on her arm as this one(sad face and spider).
Does this mean anything? I think the hooker was into meth btw.

sorry user

Tattoos will be punishable by death in the ethnostate.

like goddamn bumper stickers on a ferrari

>tfw no red pilled mommy gf

They're also neets who spend most of their time indoors.

Covered in retarded tattoos...
Ruined a pretty skin suit

I promise you 100% that she is insane and will make your life miserable after sex.

>cute face
>good body
>terrible tattoos

What a fucking waste

Wife and daughter both voted Trump. You're welcome.

what a disgusting whore
this is the type that will be thrown headfirst into the ovens

Those tattoos ruined her.

no it doesn't

>her arm
>her

kek

I've only met one that was willing to cop to voting for trump but she basically said it was a protest vote and seemed regretful

they're older and the few who are younger are usually very quiet about it

>DC suburbs

its like the most liberal part of America. What's wrong with you?

this is a really good wedge angle for us to push.

"Rape female Trump voters" could catch on I bet.

>seemed regretful
did she accuse Trump of raping her right after?

Maybe I'm getting crazy, but I thought that woman is a sex doll.

WELL FUCKING DUH!

>DC IS THE WORST METROPOLITAN AREA IN THE UNITED STATES PERIOD.

Fuck man I was born here, not my fault. I'm in my last semester of college, I'm out of here as soon as I'm done

yeah sure great post faggot come back when you photoshop those tattoos off

The ones who stay quiet on politics are conservative.

>Maybe I'm getting crazy, but I thought that woman is a sex doll.
She probably wants to be treated like one, but most men will beta-out and start showing feelings for her instead of choking her and slapping her in the face during fuck

At least half the womens in my family voted for Drumph, but among the younger ones, it was a clear minority voting Trump. Fucking more libtards among the new generation

>obsessed with harry potter and avocados
What's wrong with this exactly? Are these things not nazi approved?

Theyre at home raising their children.

Also, second above. When I got redpilled I started showing some stuff to my girl. She would mostly roll her eyes. Now a couple years later she points out every commercial with interracial couples. If you are worthy of respect, eventually ahe will mirror your beliefs.

You will not find them because either they are old or married so your chances of getting a young woman to marry that is or was a Trump supporter is almost impossible.

Come down south, Huntsville and Nashville(the white parts) are great!

Her boyfriend

Seeing someone who's favorite book is "harry potter" is just an instant tell that they haven't read anything since middle school.

As for avocados, I like them too. But there's a difference between liking something and making a fucking lifestyle out of it.

avocados are good for you. Nothing wrong with them. Just buy them and prepare them at home. Don't buy avocado shit at restaurants, it is overpriced.

If she looks anything like the girl in your pic then you should run away.

OP if you want to get with a nice girl perhaps you should stop conditioning your brain to be attracted to the most insane and toxic blue pilled trash women.

You probably walk past 100 nice girls a day and don't even notice because you only look at the disgusting whores.

They're mostly gammas

perfect description, well done.

Holy shit, would cuminside/10

They don't flaunt it lest they're alienated from their peers.

pedo

in the ethnostate she will put through a mental health program then have those tattoos removed by force.

Actaully user I am INTJ and the only one in my house hold involded in politics. I enjoy reading and deciding for myself as to what I believe logic first. Stop being a cuck looking for girls who are active facebook/instagram users. You Anons want a girl who does not use social media most who use it are brainwashed sheep.

>Kekistani flag
Shut up dumb slut.

I am a leaf meme flag is better than my flag.

they're rural/suburban housewives in their 40s and up

They won't tell you. I'd say at least 25% of those Hillary voters voted Trump.

But the whores are better in bed...

It's hard to condition your brain not to like freaky sex that you only get from women with emotional problems.

Yeah but the problem is like 99.9% of people, especially young women, are on social media now.

You mean to uncondition your brain from Shlomo's mindjewery.

tits or gtfo

Yes, can confirm, she's a thot of the worst kind, name's Jessica Blepper

Like taking a Sharpie to a Monet.

Learn2history

""I live in a rather special world. I only know one person who voted for Nixon. Where they are I don't know. They're outside my ken. But sometimes when I'm in a theater I can feel them."--Pauline Kael

raising a family and being happy

Try rural areas.

Yeah, that seems to be the common thread here

She'd look pretty good without those shitty tattoos

I'm ENTP, date me now if you want happiness.

What's the point of these shitty scribbles? It's not even artistic, it's just shit.

>what do you want hun?
>i want my body to look like a 13-year old schoolboys notebook
>say no more

>Could have been a 10
>gets ink

REEEEEEEEE.

Married or at church.

i think it's like, rockabilly or something

Heck off.

ikr

what could possess someone to ruin such a beautiful body?

Not talking to little soy boys like yourself or telling you what you want to hear so that little soys like yourself leave her alone.