SCOTT ISRAEL, BROWARD COUNTY SHERIFF

Is he going to go all NKVD on us?

“My Jewish faith is a central part of my entire life,” the flier quotes Israel as saying. “My late father Sonny Israel fought in the Korean War and became a police officer because he believed in the call from the Talmud that ‘Whoever saves one life saves an entire world.’ Those words guided my brother and I, as we also became police officers.”

timesofisrael.com/the-jewish-sheriff-at-florida-shooting-cites-talmudic-verse-as-his-motivation/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
blacklivesmatteralliancebroward.org/mcbean-family-lawyer-speaks-out-about-broward-sheriffs-office-misconduct/
sefaria.org/Bava_Metzia.114b.2?lang=bi&with=all&lang2=en
jta.org/2018/02/16/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-brothers-who-survived-the-florida-school-shooting-learn-what-they-mean-to-each-other
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.

More points:
>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Several victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate MKUltra victim / Youtube pedo

>("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").

sauce

depends on the type of Jew he is. Lots of Jews like guns.

- criminal defense lawyers
- Jewish mobster
- diamond cutters
- pawn brokers

Any Jew that's afraid of getting robbed by niggers or some nigger he couldn't keep out of jail.

Check out who made the Cruz arrest. Mr. Lucky Duck
>blacklivesmatteralliancebroward.org/mcbean-family-lawyer-speaks-out-about-broward-sheriffs-office-misconduct/

>“My late father Sonny Israel fought in the Korean War and became a police officer because he believed in the call from the Talmud that ‘Whoever saves one life saves an entire world.’ Those words guided my brother and I, as we also became police officers

Cops are not righteous people. They are largely complete niggers. It is extremely common. Mr sheriff here is taking nonsense. PR stunt.

...sit down and write the biggest check you can to fund the left in removing the tea party and the nra

Had a (((professor))) in college who was a Korean war vet. Actually a decent guy despite being a Jew.

wow what a meaningful and enlightening post.

>Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced

Seriously, they did this with sandy hook too it makes it all very fishy they didn't do this with columbine or tons of other school shootings.

>depends on the type of Jew he is
>implying all jews aren't the same type of fucking cancer

kys

bullshit
fuck off kike

at a jew school with a jew shooter? lmao, those kids are in israel now.

You guys hate Jews like ROBOTs hate Chads....

Wait are Jews a race of Chads? That explains everything

This

The Juden blood sucker is acting pious and holy. Pretending the Talmud is a righteous text, these disgusting Kikes sure can act.

i dont trust him

>>>KIKE ALERT

bumping

Him publicly quoting the Talmud is just for mocking us. The rabbi runs deep indeed.

There's no book of the Talmud called "Baba Kattan".

That quote is from Bava Metzia 114b in the Babylonia Talmud:

>“And you, My sheep, the sheep of My pasture, are man” (Ezekiel 34:31), which teaches that you, i.e., the Jewish people, are called “man,” but gentiles are not called “man.”

forgot link

sefaria.org/Bava_Metzia.114b.2?lang=bi&with=all&lang2=en

>His teacher was Scott Beigel, who died a hero
>Beigel was also a staff member at Camp Starlight, a predominately Jewish summer camp

jta.org/2018/02/16/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-brothers-who-survived-the-florida-school-shooting-learn-what-they-mean-to-each-other

pic related is camp's logo. Notice anything odd about the star?