MEXICAN CARTELS

Redpill me on cartels
Why in the fikkidifuck are they so cruel??? Dont tell me its only because of the drug market? We have not seen this level of violence in any modern conflict

anyone got that vid of the guy getting his face skinned off alive with a box cutter?

>based XD
you might as well be asking for Daisy's Destruction

Just saw it.
Hey mutt tell me. You live next to them. From Where did those hellish cartels come

>Why in the fikkidifuck are they so cruel???
It's 99% jungle apes with white man's tech

Bestgore.com i saw it on a couple years ago. Try there

They are cruel because it inspires fear in the public and the government. A government official is less likely to try to stop the Cartels if they know their daughter might get skinned alive.

Animals dont do this to each other mutt
Thats not the redpill

Yes but even isis doesnt do this. Even religious zealots havent
But you have these drug gangsters flaying each other for a selling spot. KEK

>kidifuck
Sick fucking kike. kys

Maybe there is a link with their Aztec Ancestors notorious for worshipping demons in giant torture fests on high temples

They are funded and protected by the deep state. That’s why we don’t btfo them off the fucking map.

did that guy ever go to jail?

Is there a racial explanation ?

not sure, they've been around my entire life
If I had to guess I'd say the drug war here in the US. When you try to destroy the market for products you don't like it doesn't go away it just becomes a black market. So the demand for drugs plus general corruption in Mexico let them grow and now they basically run the entire country and our border.

Maybe I didnt ask my question properly.
Why are mexicans maybe the most violent race on earth?

in what way?
I think it's just money, they pay off the CIA and even get help from them in running the drugs and the CIA use the drug money to fund their black book operations they don't want the rest of the government to know about. Same reason we're in afghanistan. My buddy went over and told me some days they were guarding poppy fields and others they were burning them. Whoever didn't pay protection money to the spooks got taken out

Racial? Are you asking if mexicans have a brutal side that others don’t?

They work for the elite to make them cash. They don’t work for themselves. So the violence is for their ruler’s pleasure and to scare the shit out of everyone.

The CIA in a matter of a few weeks could completely dismantle the cartels across the entire nation.

They are allowed to do such horrible acts upon humanity.

This.

The only answer is to get high trained loyal soldiers to exterminate them, their organisation and their families, the cartels know this so use violence for insurance If people genuinely want to stop this happening never ever use or purchase cocaine or meth or any narcotic really,
nor use illegal brothels staffed by central or South Americans. And you should Shame other’s publicly who do either.

Without physical extermination cutting off cashflow is the only way to get out them.

This

Yes im asking that.
The level of hatred and violence is insane and there doesnt seem to be a reasonable explanation to this madness.
No foreign armies, no religious fervor , no ethnic hatred.
Just neighbours flaying each other for money. Damn

Tbh its PG rated shit compared to the orgies of state sponsored and organized torture and violence the Aztecs and Mayans both carried out before the spanish tried to civilize them.

Violence like this is in every race. Some worse than others. Your country like mine has some really fucking terrible underground violence. But like I said. The cartels are most likely doing it for their sadistic bosses who are not just mexican or they get butchered themselves.

Indio goblins are worse than niggers. You would be surprised just how cruel the spic can be.

So you know not to fuck with them.

Because Spain doesn't know how to do colonisation properly.

Historically speaking, the New World had less disease than other parts of the globe, as a consequence less children died, with more of them surviving to adulthood - this had the unintended result of more grown, combat aged men having to compete over scarce resources in order to survive. Thus, they had more wars, and with each and every war they had the uninhibited and warlike thrive and procreate. Rinse and repeat for 15.000 years and you have the colossial shit show that is today's Latin America - but then again, they've been doing the same crap when Colombus arrived as well.

*shrugs*

symbolic violence -- violence that is used to "send a message" -- is horrific for utilitarian reasons.

because they are too poor/stupid to have strategic nuclear deterrent

They're fucking Mexicans, we wus Aztecs n shit. Chopping heads off is default behaviour.

Can we meme the us to go to war with the cartels, i mean fuck they are just like terrorists. I dont see why it isnt possible. I dont get why we need to fight bad guys across the world uet we have these monsters right next door terrorizing people. And it can be the official war on drugs. We can make mexico great again

the aztec blood is cursed with inhuman cruelty after millenia of human sacrifices

theyre just getting in touch with their aztec and spainaird conquistador heritage.
but your a frog, wasnt your revolution just an orgy of violence?

This guy gets it.
Anyone else remember a couple years ago when boarder patrol arrested 2 CIA agents that were in possession of 32 packages of cocaine, that ended up weighing fucking 1,300lb, all stamped with Sinaloa Cartels trademark black scorpion? CIA denies it (what a surprise) but the guys had valid CIA identification and the truck they were in was traced back to the agency.

You mean the (((bomb)))?
Yes jews are out of this world in terms of satanism

>A government official is less likely to try to stop the Cartels if they know their daughter might get skinned alive.
except that's not true at all because when fuckheads like the zetas got too extreme not only did the government crack the fuck down on them by so did the civie population and even the other cartels. hell the u.s. government gives limited protection to the cartels it thinks are the least extreme and most reasonable to deal with.

The real reason is that Mexicans with significant indigenous blood are completely fucked in their heads.

because they have low IQs and only care about money, so they kill anyone who attempts to take their business away, or get them arrested.

american weapons, american buyers and american fear

>Can we meme the us to go to war with the cartels
i'd love to see that

It's outbidding at this point as is often the case in gang wars
Some gang do some nasty shit, the others have to keep up to stay relevant and scary

Source?

Savages do though. Or do you forget the whole human sacrifice of south americans?

>Aztecs would rather capture their enemies alive to later rip their beating Hearst out and behead them. They were also cannabils
>Spaniards went around tortureing and burning alive wherever they went
Combine those 2 and you have the average cartel

The violence in mexico is due to warring tribes and yes it due to genetics. Other races work out differences in diplomacy to form power structures.

We aren't weak soyboys like most of white men.

Their is a rolling stone article about the cartel that replaced el chapos who received training from Israeli commandos.

The pen is mightier than the sword.

The cartels know the value of a Mexican is approximately zero. You could chop up a million Mexicans and spread their bodies all over Mexico City and no one would care. Even Mexicans don't really care that this is happening in their country. They don't think other Mexicans matter either.

Do you even history? Before white people landed they were sacrificing their first born for some rain clouds and cutting out virgin hearts. A lot of those Mexicans are partially white, but you can't breed the crazy out of these people.

Now, some of you cucks will say what "America" did to the native Americans was cruel, but you forget history or never actually read any accounts of run-ins with the natives. These people do not fuck around. Even white Americans with native blood should never be taken lightly - like a pitbull you never know when they will snap. This shit is not a myth. Niggers gonna nigg is not a meme and these natives would literally feed your dick to you and not lose sleep over it. They could take over the world if they wanted to, but they love their drugs too much and couldn't manage it under their own lawlessness.

a combination of spics being fucked in the head and wanting to not be fucked with

Here's a redpill

>be california
>blue state
>borders mexico
>drug epidemic because cartels
>gun trade is an epidemic because cartels
>human trafficking is an epidemic because rich people and cartels + the rest of the world
>shit i gotta get out of here

>But you have these drug gangsters flaying each other for a selling spot
This isn't the Wire they aren't killing each other over corners to sell $20 bags of coke

you're saying the way the cartel behaves makes a man? Hah, thats why you cant have nice things

Because they are basically the natives, who were all into the most insane animalistic torture you can imagine. Also low IQ, which everywhere in the world correlates with low empathy and savagery.

If you think im afraid of a tribal people you are mistaken. Mexican cartels could maybe genocide a few cities in america but then our country would come down on them like a hammer.

CIA is overrated.

Because the cartel minions who do the murdering are pisspoor with literally nothing to lose.
The moment they climb the cartel ladder a rung, they leave the murdering to other pisspoor fucks.
It is a dog-eat-dog scenario.

Instead of building the wall, we should send the US military into Mexico to eradicate the cartels and restore order to Mexico.

Mestizos are animals. They were still performing human sacrifices well into the 1600s.

Don't mistake my post m8. The lawless aspect of natives means they don't organize well and so they don't military or govern at all. Look at reservations; look at Mexico. The pinnacle of their entire civilization was that they actually had something of a working city which may have only been possible because of religion. They were mostly tribal which meant their groups were small, loyal, and probably mostly family/related. Large armies/cities/governments can't rely on blood to make things work so they have law. Natives could give a fuck about white/western law.