"White Boi" meme

The "White boi" meme is a white supremacist trick to brainwash insecure young White men into becoming racist. Don't fall for it! The White identity cult is trying to brainwash you!

It's a NWO mindhack connected into the White identity psyop which has been pushed on the online far-right for years now!

Reject it and see we are all ONE
###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

Cryptofascists invented the meme to mindhack the white men on the internet and it is having success. Why? Because we are giving in to evil racist ideas. Cryptofascists pose as moderates or anti-whites and then lure you into fullblown White identity extremism.

YOU SHOULD NOT CARE IF SOMEONE IS SUPERIOR TO YOU OR NOT. WHO GIVES A FUCK. THIS IS MONKEY PRIMITIVE TRIBAL STONE AGE SHIT
EVOLVE YOUR MIND!
/endrant

REJECT BEING PRO WHITE
OR ANTI WHITE
JUST LOVE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP /POL!!

wh*Toids are inferior.

fuck off your propaganda won't work here

kys

I agree about collectivism. When Sup Forums anons try to defend identitarianism I cringe.

Bump

But what if I want to be a sissy white boi?

Nah, the niggers that robbed me at gunpoint and shot my foot made me racist.

Fuck that got me.
You got any dindu nuffins?

>t. inferior wh*te boy trying to convince himself he doesn't deserve to be replaced.

Finally a good thread!

>The White identity cult ...
Hell yeah there's a white identity cult, where the fuck do i sign up?

>Implying propaganda

meant for

((Capitalists)) are at it again. Fuck off bruh. Nationalist and right wing collectivism is good for all races

Nice try Mehmet

Nice try, "white" boi.

OP speaks truth. Fuck the NWO zionist pedo cunts and fuck fascists. Don't give in to the brainwash.

Lol. Is Finland even white?

ES is stronger than bleach.

I finally realize what a faggot i must’ve sounded like when i was a lolbergtarian.

You guys are mongols. We're related, brother!

>trick me into becoming a racist

What's wrong, wh*Toid dog? Are you afraid of the KARA BOĞA?

Count your days...

not an argument

Goku wins.

just brainwashing white goy

it's situated and centered on pol but it's starting to move into the real world and move us towards CIVIL WAR 2.0/WW3

WAKE THE FUCK UP POL

>Sup Forums wants to kill this

i am not anti white or pro white

but i would fuck her and not be a fucking bigot

This

That's true heh.

can someone post the gender-reversed kara boga where it's superior turk women dominating white men sexually and erasing wh*Te females? really hot and more in touch with reality

wtf

you are insane

pls kys

Nice memeflag cuck

the dudes forearm is bigger than the other guys whole torso...lol.

oh come on it's the best one
if i'm going to jack off to racemixing it better be the correct sort after all

Fascism is great though

>france
>it's a nigger

that flag is not french are you BLIND?

Literal gorilla.

A man needs a woman, by a woman i don't mean an individual who has two X chromosomes and a vagina, i mean A REAL WOMAN who's dominative, both physically and mentally strong, attractive and feminine. Role of man is to help her woman, role of woman is a bit more complicated, she has to look after her family, run the kitchen, please her husband sexually, defend herself and her family from threats etc. White race fails to accomplish all the tasks that i mentioned, hence, they cannot fulfil the duties of a real woman. The TÜRK race, however, can. The TÜRK woman is the epitome of female dominance and femininity. Compared to the wh*Te race, the TÜRK race is superior in every way to the Yakub's race. They can easily complete the tasks of a real woman while possessing all the traits that a REAL woman needs. Allah made the TÜRK race strong.

On top of that, TÜRK people have tighter vaginas than whites. Why would a man want a gaping, droopy and wart-covered white vagina? A man wants a tight, smothering vagina and only a handful of whites actually have that type of vagina, but more than 90% of TÜRK women have that type of vagina, rest 10% have even tighter than that. During sex, the man won't feel anything, he'll be bored if he """fucks""" a pathetic white woman. A TÜRK woman, however, will make the man SCREAM, he will scream so hard that every glass object will shatter in the room. Including the wedding portrait.

Lastly, when you go out with your wife you have to protect her from male predators who want to steal her from you. But if your wife's a TÜRK, her domineering size will make her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. And her TÜRK skin, will frighten the white opponents, because they'll remind of the fact that her ancestors managed to survive the scorching sun of Central Asia for centuries with that skin. What did the wh*Te skin even survive? Absolutely nothing.

so we're being raided by shareblue again, huh

oh, sage'd

get fucked, shill

Reports are coming in from Israel that the brown Jews are threatening to strike due to long-term discrimination by the white Jews. And now they’re saying the white Jews want to exile the brown Jews to the West Bank!

This is insane. I wonder if the brown Jews will side with the Palestinians.

I heard OP likes to have sex with his sister. Is this true or fake news?

source?? link??

Why is racial Collectivism wrong, give me a valid reason why.

Pro-tip you literally can't.
Sage.

What is good for the group is not necessarily good for me or the propagation of my genes. Therefore its wrong.

Because autismos will start asking if Spanish and Italians are white and it will start a big argument

Fuck off AnCap bot.

Hey Garrison. When did you start browsing Sup Forums?

What's good for you isn't necessarily good for the group and the propagation of the masses genes therefore your wrong.

I can't believe this ideology actually has adherents, it's all about the atomized individual as the world burns, pretty shit outlook and pretty shit to society tbqh.

you're*