Daily reminder that Rebuild isn't cannon

Daily reminder that Rebuild isn't cannon.
>inb4 b-but muh hierarchy of canoon
Fuck off back to the EvaGeek forums. It either is or it isn't cannon and REBUILD IS NOT CANNON. It's not worthy to bear the name "Evangelion"

Anno decides what is and isnt canon. Cry more fag.

Daily reminder that Rebuild is the sequel to NGE.

>he thinks anno is a reliable source of cannon on the original series. Newfags git out

>I-it's not canon because I don't like it!
Shut the fuck up faggot.

but I do like it... its just not cannon

Are the rebuilds actually good or not? I've heard extremely mixed things. I'll get around to watching it eventually either way unless I'm told otherwise.

They are good.
They are A+ if the sequel theory is correct.

They're hot shit. Don't waste your time.

> They are A+ if the sequel theory is correct
Nope, they are even more shit if this theory is correct.

I hate all of you.

Rebuilds are basically the Evangelions shitty fans wanted. I think it's a way for Anno to prove he was right to make his choices.
>Shinji acts like a shonen hero
>Rei acts like an actual human being
>Asuka lives up to her bragging
>Misato acts like a competent commander who has got over her issues
>More mechas
>New transformations
>Huge events and so on

>>Rei acts like an actual human being
Thats not bad actually, since Rei lacked screentime after Episode 6 simply because Anno was done with her after sixth episode, if she got this kind of development in NGE, that would have made death of Rei 2.0 even more impactful.

This
They're everything shitty fans felt denied of in the original and now that they have it the series just feels empty.

This got irrelevant in 3.0

People may be more inclined to listen to you if you would learn the difference between 'canon' and 'cannon'. Learn to English, ESL-kun.

That Kawoshin piano scene tho.

But nothing in 3.0 is cannon even close to being canon.

Filler

Doesn't mean that NGE is better than the rebuild movies. NGE started out good, but the quality tanked fast as fuck. The rebuild movies were consistent, to the point, had a good depiction of a new impact in the second rebuild, and better action