Mental Health - Race

Why is that Whites are the biggest victims of depression, loneliness, and sometimes, even suicide?

.t I'm one of them

Jews

This.

>depression, loneliness and suicide
South Korea and Japan. Not whites.

I came here looking for broader and explicit reasons, not just "its da ebil joos".

niggers are too stupid to realize how shit they are and go through life with an unwarranted degree of confidence

You need to take control of your life

No one is going to have sympathy for you and no one is going to help you

Most of the things happening around you or your environment are out of your control.
Going full JP and simply saying "clean your room" isn't very productive.

>Depression
>Loneliness

These are natural human emotions that are just part of what it means to be human. Convincing people that there is something wrong or broken about them for feeling these things is pure unbridled kikery. You know who is happy all the time? People with fucking Down syndrome. It's how you deal with these feelings and push forward in spite of them that defines you.

cuz your white rational mind is being forced into a broken jew philosophy.

This Finn understands.

OP when you feel not white enough, just look to our Fingoloid cousins. They have an absolutely bleak and depressingly pointless life, but they make the best memes.

Mostly as a result of modernization.
What I'm saying is that in developed countries (statistically white/western) the population has a range of goods and services to keep them entertained.
This means less people are interacting with one another. Humans get anxiety from the inability to predict how they/others should act, as a result of lessened social interactions. This is to do with the fact that early humans needed to stay in social groups in order to survive.

found the kike

We are the most persecuted race psychologically.

Also were the most exposed to the mental pressures of modern life,

And we actually have systems and records that log mental illness. I imagine africans swimming in shit, or chinese inhaling carcinogens are all on top of the world.

t. Mental health and addiction worker

Smart enough to understand the world and wealthy enough to have the time on your hands to think about it. Study Vedanta

tiny penis

Nah mate I'm pretty sure Jew's would be quoting the bible by now.

exactly

We're sitting here watching our country be dismantled and handed over to Mexican drug cartels and Mideast Muslims... while the National Debt has gone through the roof, and we learn that the FBI is working with British spies to scam the election process and while all of this is going on, every city in our country now looks like a 3rd world Shithole

of course we are depressed

The burden of racial superiority.

>we learn that the FBI is working with Bright spies to scam the election process
Was that 2015 or 2016 already when we already knew that?

Jewry Jews