Italy/pol/ RACEWAR CHRONICLES [Crashing EU in Spare Time Edition]

- CRASHING THE EU -
Goodbye Eurozone, New Italian currency (minibot):
1) imgur.com/a/PYcLl
2) imgur.com/a/hxB7k
3) imgur.com/a/gNYBr

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country were center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with ADF"
Borghi (Lega): "Well, Merkel isnt doing good anyway, so who cares"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

1/3 of Italians would like to expel all non-EU citizens from Italy
"32% say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration (English)
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna (Eng Translate)
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Financial support from all Italians, Luca "The Saint" Traini:
"I'm honored, please give all the money to poor families as long as they are Italian families" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/lyI22

Luca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy. (Eng Translate)
archive.is/nvzgN

Luca "The Roman Legionary" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/VRRHu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/922b235a5a8a1c169874ed5add3cdb1a7db03b6db8d67b2d61adcff3eb546fbf.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=kqO39cwOVTk
documenti.camera.it/votazioni/votazionitutte/schedaVotazione.asp?Legislatura=17&RifVotazione=711_55&tipo=dettaglio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nation Election Day 4 March
Last Polls:

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [communists] 1,5%

The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

how isa luca

He's in jail

Any chance Lega gets more than FI?

Its becoming an undercurrent I think. Its still not mainstream but like maybe half of young guys I meet are pretty redpilled I'd say. Girls less, around 20%

7TH FOR PRESIDENTA

>shitalians
>white

We hope so.
I hope FI and PD will not be able to take enough votes to go for an inciucio.

chkd

REMINDER TO NOT BE BAITED BY MEMEFLAGS, SHILLS, JEW TROLLS AND NEWFAGS SPEAKING ITALIAN.

beat me to it

ma che chazzo dici

Hello potato friend.

are you colorblind, he's as italian as lasagne

Are you the irish user who also lurks krautpol?

post potatoes or gtfo

>he can't even recognize his own flag

first for Silvio will make anime real

Your list lacks for Partito Comunista, running alone, with the proposal of exiting both Ue and nato. This would change immigration routes and effectively solve the problem. How many chances there are Salvini Will act as He preaches?

Shut up you dumb shill phoneposter.

Realistically speaking, what's the% the memelord will get?

15-17%

>still not getting the joke
I smell a newfag

who knows

>Partito Comunista

how cute

wait, salvini never said he wants to leave nato.

>jewbook.com/SgarbiVittorio/videos/1791661564223576/

we need Sup Forums to know Sgarbi, can someone make this a webm and put subtitles?

>Jewpaganda Pic
How it remotely fits? It doesn't offends me, if it was your intention. Don't you understand nowaday people thrieving more for National supremacy are the commies you dislike, the Real ones, not renzi's sidekicks.

The only person I know who still votes communist is my 45 year old mammone cousin. That's pretty much their target demographic, aside from edgelord uni students and faculty.

>National supremacy
>commies

You must like Kim "Rocketman" Jong-un.

the fact is we don't want to stop immigration by becoming Venezuela-tier

explain me this you dirty spaghetti eating retards

youtube.com/watch?v=kqO39cwOVTk

Lega and Forza Italia voted for the cameron tomates to be aprroved, and scammed the italian population.

stupid italians always retarded, yeah keep voting MUH RIGHT WING THERY SHURA CARE FO DA ITALIANI

whelp
how much race mixing is going on in N Korea?

Say it with me
PRESIDENTE DEL CONSIGLIO MELONI

requesting the salvini webm

Corruption can be survived.
Population replacement can never be survived.

Same Belgo-user from the other threads? Where are you from and how often do you go back?

>its ok to be corrupt when right wing does it, i mean they never wouldnt sell their population to the EU, they just did it once :^)

It's s a fake news spread by the ex boyfriend of Giulia Sarti that works for social tv

I'm not pro-right wing nor left wing.
What it comes down to is if the fat cunt in berlin and the morons in rome hadn't permitted illegals to shit all over italy then we wouldn't be in this situation. Renzi/PD, Brussels, and Merkel are directly responsible for all of this.

>fake news

the approved bill says otherwise retard

yes tell me what makes the difference ? the right winger also sold the pop to EU jsut like merkel and PD.

>hurr durr muh tomatoes
He doesn't talk about anything else in the treaty.
If we "lose" 10 million to their cheap tomatoes but gain 100 by selling them other stuff it's a good treaty, retard.

but only one considers leaving now.

no its fucking over italians who depend on producing tomatos.
>italians
>patriots
never u guys are bunch of rats who will kill ur own kind to survive.

The EU is irrelevant. The euro is irrelevant. All of it doesn't matter.
What's driving the current situation is the migrant crisis entirely. It should have never been allowed to get this bad.

We do not import tomatoes from Camerun soyboy only banana and coffee

*ruins europe for a third time*

the bill and what happened say otherwise. no fake news crying will help you out here. ur just as traitors like the EU overlords are. never trust a italian rat

It's just for fucking bananas and coffee

pls respond

*mutts pretends to be white*
t.56 %

The Bill is from 2009, i have read It and you?

You mean this ?

>2002

wow are you EU shills this desperate?

CZECHBRO IS BACK

but hes not even a fucking white male. what kinda mutt is that??

It's the product category code you stupid retard.

thanks

he is an honorary american

Italy falls first, the Vatican will be Islamic within 5 years

>literally an inbred sub 90 IQ brown person
really got 'em, tiger.

FACT

More
Highway status:
>E N R I C H E D
>N
>R
>I
>C
>H
>E
>D

Hi, welcome back.
Please no bully on our next saviour of the """white""" race.
kthanx

>believing m5s lies
you're more stupid than nigs who believe that wakanda is real

GAMBATE PASTA KUN

Industrialized countries survive by exporting excellence, not raw goods.
We import steel and export great machinery, not the other way around.
Same for germany.

You'd know that if you weren't an inbred turkroach.

>We import steel
Our steel was the best in the world ffs. Thanks EU it's now gone.

Prepare to collapse Hans.

I apologize. But can he lose some weight and work out or something? Anything but what he currently is.

>italians cannot into patriotism

Said the germancuck who let enter all kind of niggers and sandnigger because "muh nazism, so much shame"

Make it iron then.
Our natural resources are shit, we've always had to import stuff from outside.

Stop trying to destroy europe.

It's that Hans has to khs

i was talking about this moron who said
>If we "lose" 10 million to their cheap tomatoes but gain 100 by selling them other stuff it's a good treaty, retard.

hes basically saying fuck the farmers let them go out of work anddie by the way we earn more by exporting steel :^) dirty italians

>But can he lose some weight and work out or something?

NO ! His body, his choice.

haha poor hans

Looked the link:
>astensione
How can you listen that retard?

>fake news meme

not an argument.

Check his link retard

The reason why steel is no longer produced in Italy is due to the Chinese government subsidising their steel and coal industry. This allows Chinese steel production to over produce and flood your markets killing off competition. It has nothing to do with Italian excellence in machinery and everything to do with that fact that the Chinese only see trade as a one way street in which they profit. If China was capable of producing high quality machinery in large quantities they would do the exact same thing running your industry into the ground so instead they tariff your machine industry entering their country and screech when you want to do the same to them. Reciprocal tariffs is the only way of dealing with the Chinese but for that to happen you must get rid of the neo liberal traitors in government who allow this policy of de-industrialisation to continue.

>socialtvfree
get the fuck out

Veneto
about every holiday + couple weeks in summer + a few days around october/november if I manage to, why?

>fake news meme
>still no argument

give me a coutner argument to the tomato incident. i see no proof of you that im wrong besides crying fake news

I wanted to vote for CasaPound, but can only vote for coalitions. Why aren't the anons here voting for CasaPound?

eh, farmers' main source of income is Common Agricultural Policy anyways, if we let everything to free market Europe's massive overproduction would kill most SME in agricultural field on the continent

Lol you're so dumb muhammed. Please try that shit, please

Casapound is out of centre-right coalition tho
Do you mean Casapound isn't present in your "estero" ballot?
PS
>tfw still didn't receive any ballot in the mailbox
>sweat.gif

Just curious to see if this support for the Center-Right coalition was spread throughout the country or not. I'm not too versed on the happenings up there, I really only keep up with lager national issues and what's happening in Calabria.

>implying ISIS wouldn't blow themselves up while blocked in traffic of Grande Raccordo Anulare out of frustration

yeah, about same
Veneto is still Lega region, after the 2013 exploit everyone has seen M5S' ruse and deceive
mind you, while officially every veneto politician agrees with the new Lega way, most of them + most of their electors in private are still the old Lega way

GUARDA I VOTI DELLA LEGA MONGOLOIDE
Sono dieci anni che denunciano questa roba, per dio!
documenti.camera.it/votazioni/votazionitutte/schedaVotazione.asp?Legislatura=17&RifVotazione=711_55&tipo=dettaglio

>1488
>not even hiding your power level

We showed you the proof. Italy imported 0 tomatoes from Camerun since 2009. The agreement is about other kind or agricultural products that Italy doesnt produce like coffee and banana.

checked
and here

>tfw I saw old pensionati literally kick a beggar in the butt because he was "ruining the marriage's pictures" by begging on the church's stairs
my hometown never hides its power level