California Thread

California anons show your state pride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KF7hWzqdPDk
imperialvalleyseeds.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What? No, this place gets worse every year and everyone is planning to go live in different states at least. Which pisses me off even further, because I want to live in Montana and all the other states are starting to become Californian-immigration aware.

Fuck California.

t. Colorado

Datamining thread. Sage.

I fucking hate living in this hellhole. High rent, bad traffick, shit jobs, and I'm surrounded by spics, niggers, and race traitors.

It's true. Cuckfornians vote for shit policies and then move to other states and repeat the process.

cant wait for the state to split will vote for it when it comes up

California is fairly conservative besides the cities that dominate the state due to inflated population. They represent immigrants in votes and won't deport them so it's like gerrymandering but under a layer of bullshit.

Trump really needs to crack down on immigrants in sanctuary cities.

Ha very much so. Nevada fag here, Californians are invading here and everybody fucking hates them. Bro in Oregon reports the same situation. STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!!

Wyoming is the best

You guys seriously need to excommunicate them. Don't do business or interact with them. If you can get away with it beat the shit out of them and tell them to go home.

Degeneracy at it's finest.

Why is every famous American company from California?
Even the cool Tesla cars and rocked are made there now.

Californian here. All this true, I get worried whenever I'm in the bay that I'll be jumped if someone finds out I'm a republican. Also traffic gets worse cuz illegals move here straight from Mexico and drive like its there country.

Census says those are white people. Needs more diversity imo

> windy
> lowest elevation 900000 ft
> least popular state to live in
> lone state university has to hug Colorado to attract students
> Has more famous natural landmarks than people
> only attracts bikers, methheads and cowpokes
Sure, buddy.

youtu.be/KF7hWzqdPDk

Everyone in San Jose is either homeless or works for government.

I'm a 3rd generation Californian, living here now.

FUCK CALIFORNIA. Literally a Mexican proxy State.

The only state where the ISIS flag is proudly shown in a gay pride parade

How to fix this place?

The racial/ethnic/cultural composition of Los Angeles as of the 2005-2009 American Community Survey was as follows:[1]

White: 41.3% (Non-Hispanic Whites: 29.4%)
Hispanic or Latino (of any race): 47.5%
Black or African American: 9.8%
Native American: 0.5%
Asian: 10.7%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander: 0.2%
Other: 25.2%
Two or more races: 2.8%
Approximately 59.4% of Los Angeles' residents were born in the United States, and 0.9% were born in Puerto Rico, US territories, or abroad to American parents. 39.7% of the population were foreign-born. Most foreigners (64.5%) were born in Latin America. A large minority (26.3%) were born in Asia. Smaller numbers were born in Europe (6.5%), Africa (1.5%), Northern America (0.9%), and Oceania (0.3%).[2]

I don't think it does, user. Whites accounted for less than 30% of LA's population back in 2009 and we know that the "minority" populations have only grown that much larger compared to whites since then so in all actuality the city could even be less than 20% white now. Then when you consider that people of diffrent racial groups tend to self segregate quite a bit it's very possible if not probable that you're looking at an area that is going to be much lower than even that.

>inb4 "It says 40% white thought!"
Reading comprehension, lad

This is what the girls wear in the winter in Huntington Beach.
>buh buh I like the 4 Seasons, user...
No you don't. You like Spring and some of Fall. Winter and Summer usually sucks everywhere else. We get Spring year round.

Viva California!

shit state make your shit meme responses but I love the land out here

Salinas valley (Central coast) reporting in

LA user reporting in. California is the greatest country on the planet.

Let's make it even better. California reunification

ME LIEK CAWEEFWRNYEAH

Shithole

just let this place die already

UNITED STATES OUT OF CALIFORNIA

Fuck my state
>commiefornia needs to burn

Fuck! Not a single fucking white dude. That's critical mass right there. Completely irreversible. There is no way to shift those demographics back without mass deportation, a plague, or a war.

la Americano ogrelinas.....dis mios

say it with me

>Mister Governor

Born in LA. Lived my entire life here, married with children. Can't wait to leave. Give it to Mexico and cut off the water.

being this mad

>things Californians actually believe

Sanctuary state.

lazy angelino

This user

or the huge fucking silicon valley economy

you niggers are taking our field labor for construction

Only place CA imports water from is Colorado river, which represents less than 10% of total consumption. Cut that off and California will just stop growing water intensive low value crops like alfalfa in the imperial valley, most of which is shipped overseas or to other US states anyway. No great loss for us.

Tactical Nukes.

>being this delusional

you live in a deteriorating shithole that's past it's peak

>alfafa in the imperial valley

pretty rare

also has anyone ever heard of farming in the winter for fucks sakes

the entire Yuma AZ to imperial valley are winter production that is then taken up by coastal california in the summer

where else should we be finishing broccoli in February?

Any choo choo boys ITT? Kensington/Albany/Berkeley Commie Extermination Squad when?

just give up them kill yourself brother

your fault for living in a socal shithole

I miss old California.

Former LA user here. I can confirm everything in that pic is true, and that the situation is actually far worse in Los Angeles.

old california still exists on the northern and central coast along with north and east of sacramento

>still being this mad
Enjoy wherever you are, user. What's the harm in us Commiefornians loving the sunshine? Sunbathing on my deck right now, then having a dinner of fresh vegetables and meat from nearby farms. I love living in California!

>alfalfa pretty rare

imperialvalleyseeds.com/

"The Imperial Valley is the largest alfalfa hay-growing region in the world. In 1998, nearly 200,000 acres of alfalfa were planted. The Valley's Imperial Irrigation District is the largest water distribution operation in the
United States, irrigating more than 500,000 acres annually."

>two kinds of posters ITT

wahh LA sucks fuck this place lets sail into the sunset

and triggered colorado/austin/seattle fags

We'll be part of the homeland soon brothers

Viva el Partido Nacional de California!

The true patriots. Fuck USA. Get the fuck out of California!

yea its a midseason borderline trash crop we also are the largest producing region for a majority of high value produce (Grapefruit, any citrus, melon, brassica, etc) the list goes on and on. We also grow cotton in the southwest because its hot should we shut down all the dams?

didn't your point have something to do with wasting water on low value crops?

>"amo vivir en California!"

Fuck Mexico. Fuck United States. Both need to get out of California, gratest country in world!

WE LOVE OUR IMMIGRANTS
WE LOVE OUR ENVIRONMENT
WE HATE GUNS
WE HATE DEPLORABLES

Deplorables please self-deport to Kansas

lazy meme posters are lazy

great argument

CA in the 1960's before the Hispanics turned the state into a greasy 3rd world shithole

Nownow, you didn't even exist as inhabited nor relevant without Mexicans creating you.
Embrace your ancestry, don't let El Goblino's bastards' lies fool you

that looks horrible. it's much better now.

this still exists just not in LA/Bay/SD

On the one hand, I want to be proud of my state.
On the other hand, it's fucking California. If I could I'd move out but this is probably gonna be where whatever job I wind up getting is.

Calianon here. I agree with everything said.

I can trance my family for nearly a hundred years in socal. It's pretty sad what its become.

I didn't say all imperial valley crops are low value, I said IF water was cut off (which it wouldn't be, because that would fuck AZ even more than CA) then low value crops like alfalfa could be dropped with minimal economic harm. 10+ million acre-feet of water per year are used on shit crops like alfalfa. Way more than CA even gets from the Colorado River Compacts.

When CA was still a nice state to live in..........

>me like tacos
is the only one that actually applies, stay jealous poorfag

sure Paco....I'm sure you've added your greasy touch to the place

Don't move to Texas!

Just don't live downtown. Homeless/tent communities don't exist in the better areas like Gardena and Torrance. Start heading North and the homeless becomes rare sights/virtue signaling pets/accessories/beacons. It's the same if you head toward West Hollywood, where homeless people are practically coddled.

I know it's on our flag and all but to me that giant bear is a symbol of russia.

okay colorado river poster whatever you say

Yuma and imperial valley are very connected growing regions and despite state boarders (I have also heard the "this is how we divided the colorado" speach) water gets "wasted" anyway you cut it. A strong reduction in water availability would not just wipe out "wasteful crop" growers with the stroke of a wand.

I don't give a FUCK about some smelt or new coldwater fish in the dams it brings in good money

San Franciscan here.
I'm a NEET in college but through my parents have 5 pieces of real estate to my name throughout the state. Should I stay and slave people with rent or should I sell all, convert to gold, and leave? If the demographics were different I wouldn't consider it.

shut up faggot you arent that desired

See
>"poorfag"
>t. poorfag who has no savings to spread of

stay delusional

ah, the ever present lack of self-awareness. typical calibro trash

I gagged

umad?
non californians actually believe that pic KEK

The obvious choice is becoming a rent overlord. If your real estate isn't existing to bring you profit then why are you holding onto it?

Sell one. Buy a home out of state. Sell another one to have some savings. Keep the other three as income properties and you'll never have to work again if you don't want to.

also I respect your point's a lot (a rare find ITT) I am just being crude

Keep it and convert the rent money.

Sell that shit immediately. CA property is way overvalued. The Dem supermajority legislature is looking for ways to get rid of Prop 13 which could tank property values in the state. Invest somewhere else with better cap rates on multifamily. I haven't seen anything that is even cashflow positive in CA in years. It's fucking ridiculous.

you must be like 90...the central part of the state still looks like the garbage pictures you keep on posting.

>umad?
>non californians actually believe that pic KEK

central coast is fucking beautiful take that back

Thats right when you fagafornians go somewhere you jack up home prices, ruin local economies, throw garbage everywhere and cut down trees on properties you buy because you think everything is supposed to be a desert. Then you bring yer libfag brats and make a fagget stink about everything.

Where my central coast boys at? One of the few nice weather non liberal areas left.