You are frauds who don't let people finish?

You are frauds who don't let people finish?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Crisprtek/status/961425835373793281
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>SAGE

I'm not. I hope this answers your question.

IT WAS HER TURN

>needs to wear shades and a hat inside

The absolute state of this (((boomer))) cuck.

He is unironically a great debater and should put more effort into his youtube channel

He has potential, but his attack was just a huge and elaborate personal attack on Mike's past.

His revisionist history on Israel was fucking hilarious.

If you hold him responsible for the actions of all jews then he should be able to hold you responsible for your past history. I think he won the debate. His debate with Fuentes was much more fun IMO and he also did great there. I wish he would keep debating people.

>If you hold him responsible for the actions of all jews

Who's doing that? The starwman in your head?

he has good instinct for when to be aggressive, but lacked in arguments and wit to back it up.

Why else would you continuously bring up Israel and ask him to defend/justify their actions going back as far as decades. Imagine if people kept bringing up Hitler and the holocaust when debating anyone who identifies as white or just anything bad white people have done. It would lead you nowhere.

>He is unironically a dishonest, smarmy liar who obfuscates, strawmans, and commits personal attacks rather than actually addressing points
Fixed, dipshit.

Because he's an admitted Israel-firster, obviously?

He destroyed Enoch.

That's what the debate was supposed to be about...

Not one person of note in the new right believes that all members of X group have to have Y trait.

>he's an admitted Israel-firster
he literally said he was trying to get rid of his Israeli residence for years and doesn't care about israel at all. Did you watch the debate?

He effectively justified the displacement of Palestinians because it never happened in his head. The guy is a bespectacled charlatan.

Nope. For non-brainlets who know anything about basic debate rules, all he did was commit ad hominem, strawman, and ad populum fallacies almost the entire time. Just another pilpul jew. No wonder people "grew to hate them."

He said he wants to kick out all arabs from Israel and doesn't care about white people because he's a Jew. did you listen?

At least this fat ugly boomer jew gave us something worthwhile, courtesy of Fuentes.

twitter.com/Crisprtek/status/961425835373793281

>He said he wants to kick out all arabs from Israel and doesn't care about white people because he's a Jew.
He said that if it were up to him he would kick them out. He said the same thing about illegal immigrants including ones that were born in america. His argument is that if the majority of people don't wanna do it then fine. I'll vote for political candidates who agree with me when I can but I won't make a huge deal out of it otherwise. The opposite of what Mike Enoch and what the alt right does.

>His argument is that if the majority of people don't wanna do it then fine.
Which itself is an ad populum fallacy, just like "hurr people don't like you" retardism.

>I'll vote for political candidates who agree with me when I can but I won't make a huge deal out of it otherwise.
Continue to shrug your shoulders then while third world invaders destroy your culture, history, and country forever.

>The opposite of what Mike Enoch and what the alt right does.
Which is what, again?

The majority of white people don't want an ethnostate and vehemently oppose it.

>"hurr people don't like you"
pointing out nobody supports you when you are a (supposed) political movement is a valid argument.

>Continue to shrug your shoulders then while third world invaders destroy your culture, history, and country forever.

fanfiction created by incredibly desperate people to get support/make money

>Which is what, again?
dumb shit that nobody really believes

>Let me finish
>I let you finish

>ad populum fallacy again
Virtually all white people are shamed from the time they can attend school to hate themselves and not seek their own interests. The point Enoch makes is that a white ethnostate is objectively in their best interests, whether they are able to reason through the misinformation and propagandizing they are inundated with from childhood, or not.

>pointing out nobody supports you
Which was nothing more than vapid conjecture with zero evidence, and as even a post-Charlottesville poll shows, over 30 million US whites agree with Enoch, and over half agree when asked about his views without calling them "alt-right"

>fanfiction created by incredibly desperate people to get support/make money
Ah, a moronic bird with its head in the sand and/or a dishonest shitbrick with an agenda. All human genetic research proves you wrong. All demographic research over the last 50 years proves you wrong.

>dumb shit that nobody really believes
No argument to be found. All alt-right views are entirely backed by modern science, btw.

R Spencer told Enoch all he would have done was make fun of his ridiculous appearance and call him a fat slob. Would have been much more entertaining.

>His revisionist history on Israel was fucking hilarious.
I hadn't heard anyone say Israel paid back all the US loans/aid.