Time for Real Talk on Black History

I get it. Wakanda isn't real yes. But as a Black American I'd still like to know about my roots. We're described as naked savages but in reality Africa had some advanced civilizations. Even if you give me that Egypt wasn't black, fine. Despite the fact that many Egyptians were black because Egypt was multicultural and many freed black slaves in Egypt did rise to prominence that doesn't matter. I'll give you Egypt doesn't count as a black accomplishment since their pharaohs were mostly Greek or Arab.

I think you're still forgetting about the Bantu empire. The Bantu empire was very large and had a strong power structure with leaders so royal. Sure they lived in mud huts but that doesn't matter, the social dominance hierarchy was still there and with the climate they didn't need to live in anything else. Blacks also made complex war strategies and advanced ideologies involving militarism and black suprmacy

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Egyptian_Doctor_healing_laborers_on_papyrus.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

WuZ

KangZ

Don't forget to fuck a black girl in February in honor of black history month anons. Black girls need white penis.

N

Shiet

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

in all seriousness, Blacks in the U.S. got fucked over by the CIA with AIDS and CRACK and THUG culture

Now you're just getting fucked over by the democrats

Songhai was prob the best. Significant progress in mathematics.

Pure blooded Africans are not that bad desu, seem normal. They had ok societys for the time. USA Niggers seem to be a unique breed, with only the most stupid, savage ones having been captured by their African brothers to be sold, combined with 100s of years of interbreeding with Whites/brainwashing by Jews and you end up with Detroit. Its a testament to the Nigger that even Africans hate them, and are far more succesful even though Niggers have higher IQs.

I'm KHV so idgaf

In the late 15th century explorers discovered the Congo. The inhabitants hadn’t even discovered the wheel. So yes please go on about flying cars and electricity....

Preach.

african blacks were good at catching other blacks and selling them to make american blacks.
we wuz kangz? no you werent, or your ancestors wouldnt of been sold like livestock, they would of been doing the selling.

doesn't exist

In America only the 1% are given tools to succeed

People sold to slavery in Arabia, Anatolia came from East African coast, people sold to slavery in Caribbean, Americas and Europe come from West African coast. This was the general direction of slave trade.

Since you live in USA, i guess its safe to say that your great great ancestors come from somewhere in West Africa.

I would then read about The Kingdom of Kongo, Kanem Empire, Songhai Empire and the Empire of Mali if you are curious about the accomplishments of your forefathers.

Saying that We were Pharaohs and Kings in Egypt/Ethiopia is stupid and does not help anybody.

Its a myth that black girls have loose pussies I have personally confirmed this.

Fuck off leaf.

>some advanced civilizations.
Nope

I don't want aids and herp tho

>Black ethnostates don't exi...

I understand whats going on here. You are finding things in your races history to take pride in. It is completely rational for you to do so as a foundation of your identity.
I commend you for not being a history revisionist. If I knew you I would probably enjoy having a beer with you.
Distance yourself from "African-American culture" (rap music, jewellery, STI's, unemployment etc) and you will find pride internally rather then desperately grasping at straws from history. Mudhuts are still mudhuts, even if one king owned alot of them.

egyptians were jews, that killed blacks and noone peeps a word because muh 6 million.

So
A) how many dumb ass nignogs actually think Wakanda is real
B) generally Americans don't know what wanker means so spell it "wankanda" at every opportunity

Black Africans owned other black Africans as slaves and traded them away.

>But as a Black American I'd still like to know about my roots.

You wuz kangz.

Yeah because Cario is the only place on earth that had kings.

Just like white Europeans used to trade other white Europeans etc.

whoa, what a nice comment.

The kingdom of Kush was a black empire, they had pyramids too but not as big

>when you're Australian and you're in a completely shit thread, so the only way you can shitpost is to make a genuine, thoughtful post

you're on the internet. You have virtually everything you need already

You can get herps from white girls easily too. I know white girls with herps and black girls with clean tight pussies.

The Nubian Empire of Axum and Kingdom of Kush--while not on par with Rome or Persia--was still a relatively developed and wealthy empire. I believe it developed metalworking, coinage, taxation, etc. And they had some decent stone-masonry.

WE

>You're ancestors

You conveniently forget that a large portion of our ancestors were European colonists and founding fathers and shieet

That sounds like a go on opbleachus

When europeans we're conquering the world the black africans hadn't even been using the wheel yet

The whole Egypt thing is more about over-arching "blackness" not about thinking there is a direct relation. Similar to how a brit and Russian are not related, but are both still "white". Our history is a combination of african, European, and native.

LOL! Shitposting isn't going to get you a good job retard

Sudanese are white now?

"advanced civilizations" implies technological and material advancements, not a hierarchical structure for organizing members of the society. wheels are a good first step.

saged

Jews started off as a group of Ethiopian slaves in Egypt.

Checked

Actually, go over to tg and ask them. 'hey, I am going to run a campaign that i want to set in an Africa analog. What are some successful and advanced African empires I can use as models?'

You will get some answers there.

>as a Black American I'd still like to know about my roots.
prepare for crushing disappointment, mr meme flag faggot

all humans started off in africa, so everything is irrelevant. nihilism wins again

American blacks mostly come from West Africa and were enslaved by other blacks. The Mali empire enslaved all the tribal blacks around them.

>Greek or Arab Pharaohs
Sure, but all the stuff we consider impressive egypt accomplished were all done in the first couple dynasties, which were long before greek, long before arab, long before black african. These Pharaohs who accomplished all the building and impressive feats of Egypt we remember were Mesopotamian, they looked more like Turks/Persians. Hard to say what the rest of the empire consisted of, it was likjely always multicultural, but the leaders/rulers were descended from this line. Egyptian knowledge and ability to build/design the structures of their ancestors was long gone by the 20th dynasty or so and you can see how devolved egypt was at that point not being capable or even having knowledge of how many things were done in their past.

Though in all likely, Egypt was built into the ruins of a much older civilization by an expansion of Sumerian leaders traveling south from The Tigris/Euphrates to the Nile to establish another empire among these ancient ruins they found there (the sphinx and likely the temple near it would have been perhaps 5,000 years old at the time the first Egyptian civilization was growing along the banks, likely the great pyramid and perhaps some of the other smaller ones were also remnants of this precursor civilization)

Just like the Inca and the Maya, they found the ruins of the precurosrs, moved into them, restored them, developed religions and cultures revolving around these monuments and tried to emulate them (and failed)

>Turks
>Couldn't grow beards

There was almost zero cultural continuity between ancient Egyptians and Mesopotamians. Ancient Egyptians were similar to other niolitic people.

Actually i am impressed.

The most advanced black civilization is nothing compared to the worst civilization of pre columbian american, that shows how backwards you were.

Good luck user. Anything you can do to connect Black Americans with reality rather than manufactured nonsense will be greatly appreciated. I think that realistic and measured pride in your ancestors is healthy, and helps to prevent others from manipulating you.

If you define "black" in this context as only the most primitive tribal blacks, as most people do. If any level of admixture makes you no longer "black" as would be the case with Moors and Egyptians, then most american blacks Sup Forums loves to bash are not actually "black" then, if we are to stay logically consistent.

>but in reality Africa had some advanced civilizations.
not the black africans. i'm sorry but you have no history. it's nothing to really be ashamed of, black people are still good athletes.

blcaks were more advanced than native americans

LOL you're an idiot, Bantu empire is real

Are we allowed to have pride in our European side?

Again what you say is only true if any level of admixture negates "blackness". In this context the white inferiority complex attempts to use a reductionist argument to define "black" as only the most primitive of tribal Africans. By that logic black Americans aren't actually "black" then, considering they are a mulattic ethnic group like Moors or Egyptians, though not actually related to those groups.

There's clear cognitive dissonance and logical inconsistencies, which are strong evidence for a very real white inferiority complex.

>the original

Things like this meme support the notion that white insecurity is not only real, it is very pervasive and a large contributed to the overall white psyche.

This. Sorry niggerbros, Africa had some advanced civilizations, but your ancestors were from the stupid savage tribes that got conquered and destroyed by said civilizations.
To fund their conquests, they sold your ancestors to whitey for use as cheap labor, where they eventually became the inner city you know and love today.

>Your roots
Check out West Africa today and you will see your cousins, brothers, mothers and fathers. Infact, buy a one way ticket

Some of my ancestors were primitive Africans that is true. The question is why are we the only group that it is held against. Moors and Egyptians both have sub-saharan admixture, but people don't necessarily hold it against them, but Americans on the other hand.

no, but the internet gives you the opportunity to learn everything you need, for everyjob you could ever Imagine. But just imagining is already to much it seems, retard.

Learning won't give you a job dingus.

/thread

West Africans decend from East Africa.

Not the original
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Egyptian_Doctor_healing_laborers_on_papyrus.jpg

"It is a poor papyri copy reproduced sold to tourists from an original relief line-art of the ancient Egyptian stela now on display at the Oriental Institute in Chicago, Illinois. It is a depiction originally in Ankhmahor’s tomb dating to Dynasty 6 and reign of King Teti (2355-2343 BCE)"

Well, having skills, which learning provides, does.

What did the blacks make that is more impresive than for example technotitlan?

>Blacks also made complex war strategies and advanced ideologies involving militarism and black suprmacy

1. blacks did not see themselves as 'blacks' they saw themselves in tribes - they literally traded each other as slaves to the arabs and whites in later centuries

2. every military encounter blacks had with non blacks they were utterly defeated. All Arab sub Saharan expansion was done with ease since the medieval period, they essentially harvested africa for harem slaves and eunuchs for 1000 years.

3. the bantu expansions weas done against other african peoples. The bantus themselves were prey to other non black races for the same reason they are shit today: low iq, low organizational ability, low conscientiousness, low agreeableness etc.

Washington DC

Nobodies holding your ancestry against you. They just don't think a wild fantasy of your ancestors being mythical dynasts is justification for your current state of civilization.
If your ancestors really were so great, than why don't you try living up to their legacy?
And if they were shit, all the more reason for you rise up and prove yourselves better than them.

No it doesn't.

>Bantu empire
No denying they committed the largest genocide in human history. There was much more diversity in Africa before they rose to prominence.

How different would it have been if the natives had used the wheel with chargo animals instead of making toys with it. Too bad that there weren't horses and the geography is bad.

Cmon guys, we all know blacks were kings of Bohemia back in the 15th century.

They were tzars in russia.

For example. If I had been born I Egypt or even sudan. I wouldn't even be considered "black" and my sub-saharan ancestry would be a mere footnote in my overall identity, but because I'm from America, I am strapped with the burden of the most primitive part of m ancestry being held up as the defining part of my identity.

A white person painted that picture.

You sound like a wise and intelligent person. Try to find books about African history and educate yourself on those topics, if you’re really interested as you say, you’ll enjoy them. Also, try to influence your friends, who i assume are also black, to do the same (I know it’ll be hard, but try).

Ps. as said, distance yourself from the ‘’african-american culture’’.

ok, i guess stay retard then. good luck m8

It's the only thing I like about the Democrats, their absolute despise for the niggers.

Can you train a llama to pull cart?

checked. Also. remeber that we all come from africa in the end. Some people just aren't very thankful of their history.

yes

Suuure

Llamas live in the mountains, that alone made the wheel useless there.

Europe didn't bring slavery to Africa. Jews sold African slavery to Europeans

You want to know what your people were before they were slaves of the white man? They were slaves of Arabs, slaves of other blacks or slaves of the Egyptians.

>white inferiority complex

Oh nigga I be laffin' Thanks for that one.

If that's not it, then what is the cause of the cognitive dissonance, and clear logical inconsistencies?

Whites were also slaves my friend.

Animism

Fitish

------------
(Bronze Age)
-----------

polytheism
monotheism

Yep. The Irish made good slaves