Grand Order is the main focus now

>Grand Order is the main focus now
>Apocrypha sucks
>Extella sucked
>Mahoyo is only 1/3 finished
>everything Fate after the original trilogy dropped the mysterious urban fantasy setting
>Tsuki R never
>Girls' Work never
>Seemingly any new IP never

What will it take for Type-Moon to redeem themselves?

>tfw Fatefag for years
>F/GO is the best thing to happen to both type moon and the fans
suck it nerd Nasu isn't obliged to pander to you

A four-cour SoL anime featuring Mashu. Also a movie.

>>/fgog/

F/SN+HA HD Remake with added Illya, Taiga, and Issei sub-routes that split off of the main routes.

What's the best board for F/GO, Sup Forums or /jp/? I've seen threads on both.

>redeem themselves
Nasu and Takeuchi are fucking rich now, why should they have to do anything different?

Fate/Zero was probably the best work Type Moon will ever put out. Adding on to the clusterfuck of a story that is Grand Order is infinitely easier and much more profitable. Why try to craft an interesting, introspective IP from scratch when you can just build on a winning formula? No company is immune. It's why we have Cars 3 and Toy Story 4.

That being said, I genuinely like Grand Order, even if supporting it hurts me a little inside.

/jp/

Saving this thread

Plus a musical with no one but Mashu

Tsukihime 2 and a decent anime when?

>What will it take for Type-Moon to redeem themselves?

I gave up on Fate after Zero. The hero's journey is long over, all other entries are useless or just fluff.
Unless they create a new IP, I doubt I'll be interested in more T-M.

>What will it take for Type-Moon to redeem themselves
do something that isn't fateshit
go back to fulfilling the promises that you made years ago
don't let takeuchi draw anymore

Seriously, at this point I am already suffering from the Stockholm Syndrome so I'm just looking forward for the next servant characterization in FGO and another Saber like a black crack addict.

At least you admit that it takes a mental issue to find the current state of TM agreeable.

>That being said, I genuinely like Grand Order, even if supporting it hurts me a little inside.
This is the oddest fucking feeling. I thought I was immune to spending money on imaginary friends/cards, and yet I've whaled and will 100% whale once more when the English servers run Rashomon.

How much have you spent? Do you have an average American income, or are you one of them actual, real fucking Sultans that post their supports from time-to-time?

I ask because I am curious about what kinds of people spend money on the game, and the juxtaposition of wealth against money spent.

never

The game is only a month old in the US, and I got overexcited. I do work a full time job, so I'm a buyfag (if only for the fact that I live in a cheapo apartment as a forever-single slob).
I've very ashamedly spent $80 on a one-time max Quartz buy (haven't used any past a single 10-roll though). I'll probably not do it again unless Rashomon or Jeanne Alter goes on Rate-Up.

There is only one way

I hope whoever came up with that design got a very big promotion.