Is she laughing at us right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-18/russian-foreign-minister-dismisses-fbi-charges-as-blather/9458910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's afraid.

nope, she's too busy stressing about how to stay out of jail

Isnt this hillarys double? The meme queen?

No. She's shitting her pants.
They could have just let it go, but now they're actually fucking arresting Russians for "collusion" which apparently means not hating Trump.

>t.Hillary proxyfagging
We know its you
youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64

Her batteries aren't even powered up right now

No, but she is coughing right now.

she's too busy receiving virgin blood-transplants and molesting children on some jews private island

once a choker, always a choker

That's the double.

>is he laughing at us right now?
fify

>Justin Timberlake supports HRC
>found this in an English Slang Dictionary from the 1960s
>"I'm bringing SEXY back" - Justin Timberlake
>"Sexy - a sexual offender esp. against children

She's drinking the blood of newborns to stay alive. (((allegedly)))

she would be....
if she wasn't having a coughing seizure and fainting from the intense heat.

Hillary probably didn't have a honest, genuine laugh in the past 30 years. She's 70, she probably thought she'll become president for the last couple of years before she passes away and that would've been a proper closure for her career and life. Now she's got nothing to do, she's just a random old lady and it's too late to start anything new and her life will never be fulfilled. All that's left for her for her remaining years is to relive Donald Trump day after day. I don't think she's laughing, haha

She has nothing to laugh about. Her 40 year political ambitions were ruined by a bunch of online trolls and a guy who took up politics as a hobby 6 months before he decided to run.

She sits alone every night, in a drunken stupor, crying bitterly about the election that she lost. Knowing that it was all for nothing. Haunted by all the ghosts of the innocent people she had murdered. Knowing full well that one day, very soon, she will be dragged into hell by demons, and she'll be kicking and screaming the whole way.

digits and she ends up in a padded room while the country talks about her and her husbands conviction.

I still have serious questions over this double business. Didnt we look up the adress and it was a secreet hospital too? whatever happend to that, did we memory hole all of that?

close enough. just the convictions then.

Fucking BLATHERING Ameritards!
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-18/russian-foreign-minister-dismisses-fbi-charges-as-blather/9458910

when does she start her Youtube channel ?

if things were good. only they arent.

Haha holy fuck how have I never noticed this.

Fucking Scotty!

apparently she was screaming "we'll all hang from the same rope" the night of the election.
probably not laughing.