Boruto

Gaiden is starting up in 16 hours or so. Here are some pics

She will change her clothes?

Have you praised the queen yet Sup Forums?

>inb4 A-Are those mean Sumirefags out yet guys? I-I'm a faggot who's insecure about Sumire discussion
>inb4 S-Sumirefags and their fanfics, everyone! A-Ammirite guise?

What did he mean by this?

Are Sumirefags out already? I don't want to share a thread with so involutioned and tasteless creatures, lovers of the generic and cliché, or see any shitpost about the intellectual, original, intriguing and of course, patrician choice, Sarada.

>People are still watching Naruto

How do some people enjoy shit writing?

Sakura is a typical shitty female.

>smashes up the house when her not-husband's daughter asks a question

>he makes this pasta more retarded every time
See

>the intellectual, original, intriguing and of course, patrician choice, Sarada
You are posting this in purpose don't you? There is no way you don't know this kind of post will result in more Sarada hate.

I don't know who is more retarded, that user with his Sarada pasta or you posting inb4 like a newfag every single thread.

I never thought I would say this, but damn, she is ugly compared to her mother. Kishi's version in Gaiden was much better.

At this point it's probably the same person.

>inb4 like a newfag
Are you retarded?

please wish the best girl a happy birthday

Daily reminder that you can edo tensei Chiyo so she can reanimate anyone for real
Daily reminder that you should kill Guy and edo tensei him to get infinite 8 gates immortal Guy (potentially Nardo+ powerlevel) before someone does it before you

(You) have to go back.

>posting inb4 like a newfag
There is nothing wrong with his inb4's

>back off deadbeat husband you smell like mold and menure

Happy birthday Shino's future wife.

I think this is related to the Nue and the dimension that its chakra created when it interacted with the Jougan. It's the only recent event that could have triggered whichever detection system that the Otsutsukis are using. Nue's dimension also had some unexplained giant tree stumps that I think that are related to the Shinjus that the ayys harvest.

t. guy who never tried watching Boruto

Chiyos ability has a limit depending on if your decomposed or not and how long you've been dead.

I'm pretty sure you have to be alive for 8th gates to be possible because you need a beating heart.

If that really is a chacra tree shouldn't it be much bigger?

>infinite 8 gates immortal Guy (potentially Nardo+ powerlevel) before someone does it before you
Plus using the techniques at full power wouldn't make his limbs evaporate or if they did they'd grow right back.

Could anyone in Naruto conceivably stop something like that at that point?

did she make 100 friends?

Ok but was it ever confirmed she's a girl?

Thats a great fic bro, keep writting.

ded bug girl

>Hey Sarada, I'd like for you to meet my new wife. Also, I'm never coming home now so bye I guess.

Pretty good bet there.

Newfags are usually very insecure about their newfaggotry so they call everyone around them newfags

Well, the Shinjus seem to come in various shapes and sizes. Maybe it's because Nue's dimension is a subspace more than an entire new world. They never explained why it's like that though, and why is there a giant tree stump decorated in the same way as japanese spirit trees right in the center of it. If the ayys are related to this, they will probably expand on it later.

>He still doesn't know it's just one guy samefagging
Honestly people like you are almost worse.
Just fucking report and hide the faggot every thread and move on.

>second from left

This is a great shitpost bro, doesn't try to provide any discussion and just goes straight to the point of making you look like a retard.

is that way

>no bulge
Well there go my dreams of a brown green haired athetic pretty boy. She's still pretty hot though.

Trapfag pls

What a waste of a character. In fact, all the jinchuuriki were worthless except bee and naruto.

And Gaara, kinda.

>Th-They're talking about Sumire again! I-It's not fair! W-Why won't these guys talk about muh waifu Sarada more? H-Huh, guys?

Why do you give shitposters (You)s?

I tear up every time I remember Yugito Nii how much of a waste Yugito Nii was.

Yeah, it seems the Shinjus do have some variance, since while Momoshiki ate several chakra fruits from different Shinjus, Kaguya still seems more powerful even though she only ate the fruit of the Shinju from Naruto's world.

He doesn't really count post time skip. Definitely for part 1.

When I get home I'm gonna make 2 and a Half Minutes a thing

I tear up every time I remember how much of a waste Yugito Nii was.

Thread is lacking of best girl

Let's fix that.

>when you try to use gentle fist then realize you have no byakugan

Got you user, thank my anytime.

It hurst than any heartwarming scene between these two looks like a delusion.

>one of these is a pose straight from the anime
>another is a sad figment of one's imagination
Really makes you think

That no one gives a shit, just enjoy them.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings

Here user.
>Sarada, I need to go to Boruto, never call me again
>I-I understand

Yeah, I guess Kaguya is still hiding something about her world.

There's something really cheesy, hammy, and ridiculous about this pic. Probably the contrast between the ankward pose and the anime like rendering. The weird boob perspective doesn't help.

Need more hawawas

Funny that both pictures have the same name

And the last one.

I love how delusional Sarada seems about her parents' relationship now.

Dude, the entire relationship of team 7 is a big fucking lie.

The anime producers and fanon producers did 99.9% of the work when it came to creating a quasi family/friendship thing between them.

Want to know something really sad?
Sadara probably on some level sees Chouji as her father and her mother(who's constantly going out of town on "teaching trips" to the cloud village)as her mother.
I'm damned sure her most powerful technique is going to end up being some kind of lightning sword technique.

>being so insecure about somebody wanting to post a girl that isn't your waifu so you start posting your own instead

No one cares anymore. Open another thread if your feelings are still hurt.

>being this mad

tfw worst hokage

>No one cares anymore.
About what? You posting a batch of delusional images? I find it laughable. And then you call sumirefags delusional.

I see everyone spamming Sumire so Sarada love once in a while won't hurt anyone. Sorry if triggered you.

I hope that that we get an expanded version of the chunin exams in the anime.

Posting 4 pictures in a row by yourself is sad user.

We'll hopefully see the other teams do more, especially those of other villages who could probably use some more characterization.

The composition seems a bit too similar.

I want to see properly finished Chunin exams for a change

whew

I mean, all of that art can be based on this, at least not posting Nue or Alien Sumire bullshit so whatever.

You mean have more than one person actually graduate into being a Chunin?

Oh wow, a hug, and he didn't even respond to her question. Based Sasuke, bitches always buy his bullshit and he hasn't to explain shit to them, not worth his time.

And I see you are indeed butthurt abut people talking about Nue or Sumire.

kek

They look like siblings there

>N-No, you're the one's triggered by Sarada! S-Sumire doesn't threaten my feelings at all!

Bruh why are you always being a pussy bitch over underaged fictional girls? Get the sand out of your vagina ffs

Why is Kurotsuchi making that expression and hand gesture?

Fuck off, newfag

Sarada's pantsu on my head

qt

What part of that is cute?