Guys they are coming after us hard now

Guys they are coming after us hard now.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/03/politics/david-axelrod-james-comey-hillary-clinton-election-new-day-cnntv/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rnPkmozi7Zc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>if you ever shared a russian meme it means you're a traitor

Good let the divide and conquer destabilization begin. Even though divide and conquer is a tactic as old as civilization itself, to see it used in such a brilliant way is inspiring.

This will still be discussed on Trump's 4th term.

IT. WAS. HER. TURN.

>implying the memes shitposted here are russian to begin with
I guess that makes me a russian minority

Where are my gibs?

guy is 72 ffs

Зaкpoй eгo

>Redplits T_D
>Goys they're coming after us
You have to go back!

The magazine is LITERALLY called INQUISITR.
Wew lads.

Don Sr, Jr or Barron's 4th?

Would be hilarious if some of the TD mods were prosecuted. Not unlikely, actually.

> included
Hmm, I wonder which ones they left out of the memo. Maybe the pro-Hillary ones?

So I'm a Russian now.
I'm ok with that.
Why are they the bad guys again?

>thousands

Out of how many million posts on The_Donald in 2016?

You have to go back.

I, for one, welcome our new Russian overlords

She didn't want it, clearly.
cnn.com/2017/05/03/politics/david-axelrod-james-comey-hillary-clinton-election-new-day-cnntv/index.html

I'll only even consider accepting these 'findings' when a full, balanced audit is done and we're told what the multiplier is for calculating how many "bots" were actively pushing pro Hillary and leftist shit. It was at least 1000-1 in favor of Hillary

dude this board is filled with shills and bots. they arent coming after shit.

>Russians are bad
The Russian people aren't, the dictatorial system in the guise of democracy they have is. If you're anti-democratic republic and for single party rule, then russian leadership isn't bad in the least.

>living into his 90s
You act like that's an unheard of age to live to.

More like 100000000-1

Can someone explain to me WHAT RUSSIA GETS OUT OF IT?

Seriously everyone on the left goes on and on about Russia rigging the election for Trump yet non of them has come up with a theory on WHY?

Is Trump going to give Putin a house in the Hampton's? Fucker can get impeached any day now right? You'd think Putin would had cashed in the favor by now.

let's be honest guys if it wasn't for the Russians we all would've voted for Hillary, or at the very least we would've been Communists and voted for Comrade Bernie

Right?

I mean, if you're at a lower class than most slavs, I'm sure accepting them as your overloards wouldn't be a hard thing to do. A lot of us make 50x what they make though, and that transition would be hard.

Does this mean they're going to go after all the shills? CTR? ShariaBlue?

I'm confused. Are we being labelled as Russians or Nazis? Both? Are we supposed to invade ourselves for lebensraum?

Could swear I remember Hillary talking about going to war with Russia sometime around the election

So I mean I guess they were in it for avoiding nuclear devastation or something who knows

McCarthyism 2.0

>they are coming after us hard
The only people falling for this are the marxist shitstains that already fell for it. This is doing nothing but pushing the plebs further to us. A simple gander at any comments section coupled with a iota of mental capacity can immediately spot any comments to the contrary as shills.

>Implying there's anything wrong with hunting Commies

Was wondering this same thing, but I guess paid shills are okay as long as they're in the US. So the fact that ever political subreddit is basically run and controlled by CTR/Shareblue while pretending to be bipartisan is okay.

>The_Donald
>us
Fuck off

who said it was Don?

Barron will be old enough after Pences term

are you retarded?

Funny part ? It's all legal because the democrats sold you out long ago during that 8 year reign. This kind of foreign propaganda is all legal as long as you pay the right people.

> tfw you're a Nazi Russian bot, but also a rural retard

technically organizing to distribute false information to sway an election is illegal, especially if any part of that activity crosses state lines. It's just never been enforced.

This shit with the russian shills established the precedent to go after clownstrike employees

>the_donald
>us
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

New theme song for thead
youtube.com/watch?v=rnPkmozi7Zc

>WHAT RUSSIA GETS OUT OF IT?
Is this really hard to comprehend? If I were Putin, trying to reclaim the land that IS MINE, like all of the USSR states. And the US fucking stopped me in the process by putting immense economic limiting sanctions on my industry.. I'd definitely use social engineering of their own social media platforms to divide and destabilize the fuck out of them.

No world power = no sanctions for me.

I'm surprised this is so hard to understand... This is pol, and you don't understand politics? Divide and rule is one of the oldest plays in the book.

WITNESSED

confirmed

Kek says yes

to be fair, we were sold out to Israel/middle eastern oil interests long before

nice

It looks so.

witnessed
It's official. Americans are retarded. Kek confirmed it.

Don't get me wrong, there are two figures who should be vindicated: Richard Nixon and Joseph McCarthy. But the current situation with the Russians and the reaction of the American left is quite ironic.

are these the things that my adblocker is blocking?

>be me
>use Google translate
>shitpost in Russian on T_D during election
>hearty keks ensue
>mfw i'm going to prison

Are they really this fucking stupid?

>Trump is putting sanctions on Russia
Wow I guess those dumb Russians shouldnt have supported him, huh.

>Anti-Hillary and anti-sjw sentiment is as a result of Russian Propaganda
>t. lib nig fag brainlets

Wow, this all seems pretty bland considering the toxic bile that the DNC was spewing about Donald

Where is my qt russian gr8 with my tendies?!?! Dann u putin!

How do we know these "Russians" with fraudulent cards and shit aren't just glow in the dark slavs? Sounds more likely to me.

One I didn't have yet for my MemriTV folder. Saved.

>meme flag
>"""us"""

Wew lol that's what those redditor suckers get I hope they take all the heat fuckin losers

So it's ok for Media Matters, CTR, and ShareBlue to post leftist propaganda nonstop on social media under the guise of being regular Americans but a handful of Russians shitpost and it's election meddling and a national security risk?

>"analysis"

Can they please name the exact memes that were 100% Russian? And how these memes are somehow ideas that your average conservatard couldnt come up with on their own?

As Barron leads us past Jupiter, libtards will still be screaming about this

Yes she said we should bomb them so they stop leaking her secrets and everybody cheered

>Wow I guess those dumb Russians shouldn't have supported him, huh.
The point of a divide and conquer is to support both sides user, and make them hate each other. I'd say they've done a damn good job making liberals and conservatives hate each other. Although there is no way they acted alone.

Hmm, yall need to thread the art of war lmfao... the lack of political education or thought process here is pitiful.

It's worse that you're admitting to going on the_donald. You faggots are the actual worst people.

Putin only paid Hillary millions of $$$ because he wanted Trump to win. It's fucking obvious

We simultaneously out-smarted a 1.2 billion funded presidential candidate with every msm, western leader, and big business outlet behind her.. but we're also too stupid to realize we're being trolled by a bunch of vodka niggers.

The best Russian meme in recent history is when Russian chantards sabotaged their own propaganda.

But the guy said he was russian now

agreed

Average Russian makes about 472.11 dollars a month. Again, some of us make almost 50x that in upper middle class... I wouldn't consider them overlords.

Changed memeflag for you.

So, local propaganda and dual citizen propaganda is totally fine, right?

How can they even claim it's a lie when Hillary under Obama's administration were supporting terrorism? Benghazi was a shitshow with the administration trying to cover their asses because their kike armsdealer "diplomat" get killed by the al-qaeda group he was selling guns to. Maybe one of the young arabs didn't know how it worked, that arabic terrorists work for the jews and Greater Israel, I dunno. McCain, also, was meeting with top terrorist leaders including ISIS' fucking caliph. Neocons and Neolibs ARE sponsoring terrorism. Hell the Turks have always hated us for aiding the Kurdish communist terrorists.

also isn't there a moneytrail leading CTR and Shareblue directly back to the Chinese government? Hillary's campaign was being shilled for by Chinese bots. Not to mention I'm pretty sure that Obama was subversively using US taxpayer dollars to fund some of Hillary's shillbots as well. At least AMERICANS were paying for that Democrat party shillin, though!

wow are you an anti-semite?

I was going to vote for Her until I saw the memes for Him.

No.

Good. I hope reddit gets shut down. Sup Forums, if it ever goes will just unleash faggotry irl... which is arguably a good and very bad thing.

digits confirm retarded russian bots are taking over

>us

RUSSIANS PLEASE RESPOND

> be globalist
> be thrilled when money comes to the foundation through diverse foreign channels
> you know diversity and all
> get all salty when russians bost rubbish memes on global comm systen

the clinton foundation had already been paid to take the US to war with Russia according to FBIAnon. we dodged a huge bullet.

>Both
You are witnessing and partaking the divide and destabilization of the most powerful country on the planet. Sit back and eat some popcorn.

we are now Nazbol

They are indirectly arguing against democracy. If 13 shitposters in Russia can subvert the entire democratic process of America then democracy simply cannot exist at all, as it must be the case that many other equally if not better equipped parties are influencing American democracy similarly. Perhaps what we will see next is some sort of temporary bill which allows special powers under certain circumstances of foreign interference and then a massive false flag allowing those who seek to subvert democracy internally to take over.

also, shut down plebbit already

Ah so history repeats itself, kinda.

>local propaganda and dual citizen propaganda is totally fine, right
only if you are a jew apparently

112 CONGRESS (current)

THE US SENATE [13]

Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Al Franken (D-MN)
Herb Kohl (D-WI)
Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Joseph Lieberman (Independent-CT)
Carl Levin (D-MI)
***** Bernard Sanders (Independent-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)
Michael Bennet (D-CO)

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES [27]

Gary Ackerman (D-NY)
Shelley Berkley (D-NV)
Howard Berman (D-CA)
Eric Cantor (R-VA)
David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Bob Filner (D-CA)
Barney Frank (D-MA)
Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ)
Jane Harman (D-CA)
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Jared Polis (D-CO)
Steve Rothman (D-NJ)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Allyson Schwartz (D-PA)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
Henry Waxman (D-CA)
Anthony Weiner (D-NY)
John Yarmuth (D-KY)
Can't post them all in one post, but you get the picture

this
surprised no one's pointed this out yet

please fuck off back to r*ddit.

>us
I've never been to reddit
you newfags are screwed though

let them come, as fast as possible.
the more (((they))) Push,
the more normies are Pushed,
to the Right that wins the game.

>A simple gander at any comments section
Reading shillbot comments to confirm that shillbot comments are fake.

Whew .. and I mean, WHEW ... lad

>If you don't like our political candidate you're a Russian

Confirmed for retarded

>arrested for possession of illegal memes

LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Russia is a much better ally than Israel. We don’t need jews. Just Russia and Germany.

put me into your retarded screenshot