America doesn't have a illegal mexican problem, or a Muslim problem, or a black problem

America doesn't have a illegal mexican problem, or a Muslim problem, or a black problem

America has a white straight male problem

It's time to crack down on white men before they kill more children

Other urls found in this thread:

electronictelepathy.net/2016/10/v2k-targeting-tactics-targeted-individual-v2k.html
youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>
>
>
>

SAGE

Are Jews white?

5 SPOOK ZOMBIES AND A SCANDAVIAN ARE MORE OF A THREAT THAN MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS. OK

>We have a problem in this country
You don't say...

>America doesn't have a illegal mexican problem
Stopped reading right there.

scott israel isn't jewish I know him. But nice pea brain argument that his name has the word israel in it.

I wonder what % of these were on some form of medication for mental illness at some point hmm

>Illegals kill at an over represented rate
>Muslims kill at an over represented rate
>Blacks kill at an over represented rate
>Whites kill according to their population size

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

All brainwashed assets designed to make white gun advocates look bad (as well as some other things)..
V2K and brainwashing.

electronictelepathy.net/2016/10/v2k-targeting-tactics-targeted-individual-v2k.html

I think what OP is trying to say is that psychotropic drugs are starting to become a problem

>itt triggered cumskins

Pretty much. Spics are an eternal plague on society.

you forgot the part , "70 years without jews in Germany".

How do you explain after cleaning europe from you, Europe had continuous peace, while before, having lot of you inside, we only had war?

And now, UK and the USA have lot of jews in position of power and... look... they are doing a war each 5 years.

You bring war and litigation. You cannot even stay in 2 people into a single room without founding 3 different sinagogue, because you are only good at creating litigation.

You bring war. This is your curse. You will never live in peace, because you are the seed of war.

It was worth to have Germany in bricks, to erase you. Now we can have peace.

Jews are the religion of war.

You are a slave and you don't even know it. (if you are white).

Otherwise, when the world wakes up i'm looking forward to seeing someone eliminating your presence in a free country.

More jews live in Europe than before WW2 you absolute mongoloid.

>reddit spacing

if jews are soo bad for a country, then how come Israel became silicon valley after being just desert?

>America has a white straight male problem

This coming from a country with no real men left. You’re so sissy you can’t even have a butterknife to protect you. How’s that gun ban working out?

No, we have a nigger problem. Everyone knows it including them.

FLORIDA SHOOTING WAS DONE BY ISRAEL.

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.

More points:
>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Several victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate MKUltra victim / Youtube pedo

White straight men need to be stopped! APOLOGIZE!

>WE HAVE A PROBLEM!
>[list of people who are in jail or dead]
...so you are saying that we should kill or imprison everyone else who causes a problem?

Fun fact: According to a CNN article that I saw, Cruz himself had a Jewish birth mother, and he resented her for it.

He wasn't a white supremacist... he was a self-loathing Jew!

Cruz is jewish.

You were saying?

The US will continue to breed violence and apathy:
-As long as teens today are groomed to be narcissistic sociopaths, taking selfies and idolizing superficial and temporary vanity.
-As long as the elder people in the US continue to push their own conservative and liberal agendas, over practical sustainability.
-As long as teens ostracize each other and relentlessly target and harass intended victims, both through technology and at school.
-As long as US society looks down at skilled and physical labor, demeaning entire populations as worthless, and mocking hard work.
-As long as Americans continue to look the other way when they see something wrong, either because they are benefiting from the scam or are too lazy or feckless to speak up.
pic unrelated but still funny

Poland forever btfo

Aren't 3 of them Jewish?

I know Cruz, at least, is matrilineally Jewish, which to Jews is all that counts.

How butthurt do you have to be to make an image like this?

latest shooter was a self hating jew.

All these shooters were on psychotropic drugs, outcasts of society and all conveniently had contact with the fbi. Where was the call for gun control when that boomer fag shot up the republicans? FBI.

All Democrats

Nice b8

I agree. We already have enough home grown criminals, the very last thing we need to do is import more. Keep up the good fight and help MAGA.

>scott israel isn't jewish I know him
gas yourself

White men made America. Not always in nice ways. You think that has changed? You better up your game to overthrow white men.

We have enough problems in this country. We shouldn't import even more.

>Here's a picture of the 6 white people who have committed a crime in the past decade
>What is MS-13?

OP is fag. Also none of the dudes in your pic look remotely straight

So ... terror attacks apparently don't count as mass killings? Or does it only count when it's done at a school?

Not all Muslims!

But when it comes to white people, yes! All white people!

Racist.

I wouldn't even consider half of them white and the other half are gay.

No the problem is the fucking Jews

Change your flag Sambo, there's nothing British about you.