Why are so many mass shootings done by white virgins?

In all seriousness, when we look at the killers behind school shootings, the vast majority of them are virgins and they're white men. (and a lot of times they're white nationalists like with the recent Florida shooter or the Columbine shooters)

Why is this particular demographic committing these atrocities?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishencyclopedia
archive.is/4Jt8G
haaretz
archive.is/6ApbI
infowars.com/fake-news-lie-about-florida-shooter-being-member-of-white-supremacist-group-not-retracted/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/evidence-linking-alleged-shooter-to-white-supremacist-group-is-unraveling_us_5a860d74e4b004fc3190630c
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36116166
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Say it and it's true, OP.

because it was done by one person (who keeps getting away)

Dylan roofs real name is john christian graas he was a child actor then a marine

Because women are becoming even bigger whores, and what's worse is their whoring gets defended by other beta white knights

But it is true. Most school shooters are white guys.

Decades of comfort have caused the white race to degenerate into an emotionally unstable and physically weak race.

White women can instinctively smell the weakness in today's white men, and as such choose to breed with minorities instead

honest question but do you enjoy trolling or are you actually retarded?

SSRIs

Literally because of jews

shut the fuck up nigger

It's a white country so obviously it would be white people. It also requires abstract thinking and the capacity to plan so niggers are incapable. And of course it's men because only men do anything.

Whites are 65 percent of the population and have committed 99% of all mass shootings.

the proportions don't match buddy

niggers do more mass shootings dumbass. mass shooting criteria is 3 or more deaths in one go and niggers do that all the time. it is the media fuckwit.

It fitness the narrative goy

>cruz
>white

>literally pulled out of ass stats

Because sexuality is a major part of being healthy and being a virgin is a sign of mental illness.

he was adopted retard and he was a white nationalist

honestly, all white nationalist virgins should just be kept on a watch list by law enforcement.

Monitor their activities and then you'll be able to prevent these atrocities from happening

The Florida shooter is a jew-spic, not exactly WN material.

no he wasn't. a white nationalist organization even trained him

Jews are still not white, Ira.

Virginia Tech shooter was Asian and there are not many Asians on the East Coast. Faggot.

Niggers can't do school shootings because they can't think abstractly so that leaves only whites and the tiny amount of Asians who live here.

It was a false flag and a psyop. Stop shilling the official narrative. God damn leftists nihilist trolls.

Fuck you, jew

He wasn't Jewish. Stop making up bullshit.

Virginia Tech shooter was an outlier.

Most school shooters are white you retard.

this is why normal sane ppl think you white nationalists are retarded

Its an american thing, the rest of the world doesn't have this problem

Because white people are more efficient about what they do - even when they are retarded. Black people try to kill each other all the time. They just don't manage to kill as many in one go.

Look at Detroit.

>Insanity - Jewish Encyclopedia
jewishencyclopedia com/articles/8123-insanity
archive.is/4Jt8G

>Variations of the DNST3 gene make Ashkenazi Jews 40 percent more likely to develop schizophrenia and similar diseases.

>Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia - Haaretz
haaretz com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
archive.is/6ApbI

yeah easy access to guns does make it easier for these things to happen.

but the root problem is white nationalism and virginity.

white virgins do commit violent crimes in Europe but it's not as bad.

Or do you think that the guys who shoot others in Detroit wouldn't keep going if they were not locked up? Do you think they would just stop by themselves?

No. They would keep going until they are caught.

A quick internet search would make you embarrassed

why do gay niggers create 99% of the shitposts on Sup Forums?

shut up you schizophrenic virgin retard

Most Americans are white you retard. How many Asians are there in Virginia?

Right, so he was fueled by a hatred for Jews.

didn't realize you white virgin retards are also bad at simple math

whites are 65% of the population but they commit a lot more than 65% of school shootings

>niggers think few shootings done by white autists are on par with nigger crimes in Detroit, Chicago, Bronx or New Orleans
Lmao!

gang-related violence is not the same thing as frustrated white virgins shooting up schools

He still looks more attractive than 95% of the pollocks that post here.

Because whites are becoming more, more and more the outcasts of society.

> hundreds and thousands of deaths a year isnt the same as 17 dead in a shooting provoked by mkultra level cia shenanigans
> corrupt deep state = niggers nigging
10/10 shitpost cunt

right, so you decide to compare apples and oranges while also trying to argue the apple isn't really an apple, but a fake apple made up by the CIA

shut the fuck up you dumb faggot troll and the get the fuck out of my thread

His mother is a jew, that makes him a jew. And he has a spic-name, not a WN you moron.

Columbine = Jews...

Sandy - Hook - Hoax...Jews...

James Holmes - Jews...

Parkland Florida - Mongrels - Jews - Mongrel Theists...

Seems more like a Jew / Mongrel-Theism problem to me?

the burden of proof is on you, mate

dead people is dead people you stupid nigger
the bodies might come from different reasons but they are ultimately caused primarily by niggers

He was part of the Republic of Florida, a WN group...retard

You stupid mutt, that was a lie.
I can't believe you'd fall for something like that. I bet next thing you're going to say is "muh russians did 11/9"

keep drinking semen

>Why are so many mass shootings done by white virgins?
because they (males) have a lot of pent up testosterone that, in the past, was channelled into godtardism; in turn, war / dying [young] for YHVH

today, with brain-rot religions being the laughable memes they are, this hubris is boiling over and manifesting in other unsavoury testosterone-fuelled activities

>add a bucket load of guns
>stir with racial vigour
>serve while hot to obese 'mutt populace

>You stupid mutt, that was a lie.

saying something that all credible journalists agree with is a lie is not an argument user

>I bet next thing you're going to say is "muh russians did 11/9"

well they did retard. that's why indictments were issued yesterday. fuck you're stupid

ADL got trolled with that, stay up to date retard. infowars.com/fake-news-lie-about-florida-shooter-being-member-of-white-supremacist-group-not-retracted/

not reading anything from infowars.

alex jones believes lizards control earthlings. get the fuck out with that shit

Most the time they just shitpost online or strangle cats over here, theres been some cunt at it for months

fake news leftist marxist gomulism!!!11

Then checkout the dailystormer, Tim Pool or whatever source you trust.

how bout you provide a credible news outlet instead.

CNN, MSNBC...hell I'd even accept Fox News.

this needs to be memed into existence.
>"ProLegal Movement" or legalizing prostitution.
can you image the meltdown?

new thread.

In their lifetime nearly one third (30.1%) of women will murder one of their own children.
If a white virgin male were to kill 17 kids (like the recent killing) every day, it would take 105 years of these killings to equal the number of children legally murdered by women in the year 2014.

Women are fucking monsters.

Mom is not going to admit their mistake so no links to any of those yet. Here is a lefty shillings link for ya huffingtonpost.com/entry/evidence-linking-alleged-shooter-to-white-supremacist-group-is-unraveling_us_5a860d74e4b004fc3190630c

the virginity is strong in this one

This particular one was a big mod of reddit. Hell the FBI would be better off just arresting anyone whose ever moderated a website and from there determining priority.

Whites and Asians bottle up their emotions for years, plotting out their revenge until they snap and kill a bunch of people.

Blacks and Hispanics lose control over their emotions much more easily and tend to just lash out at the nearest random victim.

not true. when blacks and hispanics kill, it's usually gang-related

when whites kill, it's because they're frustrated virgins

>white

wrong country retard

hurrr durrr let me post about a country where no white people live

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36116166

im curious the suicide rate of American whites compared to any other country....

Attention.

That huffingtonpost link really shut you up didn't it fuckwad. So, like I said in my first post, he is a jew spic with 0 WN ties.

I agree, this Jewish male problem has to be solved.

>"It's the real cause of all these mass shootings."

What are SSRIs?

the students said he was a racist. there is actual video footage of students who knew him you jackass

Autists have the right neurological makeup for ease of non-ionizing radiation based mind control.

It's not medication. Serotonin will make you happier.

It's

>only white people can be racist

Wow, racist much?

So the obvious solution would be mandatory state issued pussy.

Maybe link to those then. Anyway, racist or not, a Jew-spic is not a WN and he is not part of the Florida group so stop spreading this BS.

T H E W E A K M U S T F E A R T H E S T R O N G

Sage

fake news

adam lanza didn't have a political affiliation

Dunno, why do you keep trying to set the narrative? I mean, I know you're a liberal. You wouldn't come here outraged over daily nigger crime, or daily muslim crime, or any and all crimes committed by your worshipped pets.

A liberal society is a sick society, and it brings normal people to a breaking point eventually. These shootings are just a symptom, a sympton of a disease called liberalism - and you're the carrier of that virus. You are the root of the problem, and you will be judged.

I truly and utterly despise and loathe every single one of you diseased vermin, paid shill or otherwise. I wish you a slow and painful bone cancer.

when the blue wave occurs, democrats will work together with the European Union to ensure countries like Croatia take in more migrants and embrace multiculturalism.

Croatia will no longer be homogeneous in the future. I can promise you that.

No, you're the retard! No you're the one who says "hurr durr" and does things wrong!

>white kid
>put him in school
>he gets bullied for being a loser
>becomes depressed
>parents/therapist recommend he take mind altering drugs
>shoots up the school
Gee where could it have gone so wrong?

also a virgin

>heavy social stigma on virginity
>be surprised when virgins go mad

Niggers are less than 65% of the population but they commit a lot more than 65% gun crime
sage