Welcome to Brazil

Land of gun control laws

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f10/woman-shot-when-leaving-gym-after-workout-174702/
aljazeera.com/amp/news/2016/05/brazil-teenage-girl-raped-30-men-speaks-160531043640440.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A true gun-control Utopia OP. You have the liberals to thank for all that safeety and security.

I can't understand it OP. Liberals have nothing to say, you followed all their advice, the gun-control, the strong restrictions, now you have reaped the wonders of gun control (50,000+ murders per year) and the Liberals go deathly silent. hmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why?

thats a 1918, you can own that legally in the states

1919*

Not in full auto you mega cuck.

you can, it's just very expensive to buy one

Arthur de Gobineau was right, too much of Brazil is mixed race and very ugly. Brazil is essentially the Amerimutt meme IRL. This is what awaits you Americans.

tfw Italian grandparents chose to come here after WW2 thinking it would be better.

:( Brazil is literally the liberal utopia , it literally has all the laws they want and has the demographics they want.

Yep. And this is what it gets you.

I feel bad for you Americans, it's obvious that this fate awaits you, and nobody does anything to stop it. Have fun being a racial Mosaic shithole just like us.

>be Mexico
>Get fucked by every leader since your independence
>Get your rights taken by Santa Ana
>Liberals kill off all remaining hope for a successful country, Twice.
>Communist revolution installs a dictatorship Wich has lasted to this day under the false name of democracy
>Be an absolute shithole as a result
It's almost as if we're cursed.

No, you're the cuck because you don't understand that the pre-ban fully automatic guns are not illegal.

Only good goys obey gun laws.

>Calvin Klein
>Don't need no fucking name on my behind
fail

I want a brazilian girl to sit on my face

Can't wait

XD please stop posting

>tfw a former school classmate was just killed in Brazil

>have belt fed machinegun
>about 10 bullets on belt
HUE

holy shit is this real?

around blacks...

true bro. also check those digits
>1857
Juarez constitution

nah, she's just sleepy

what would mke you think its not real?

Is the general consensus in Brazil (and South American countries in general) to immediately blame guns as the culprit?

Dumb bitch in Ibiza who agreed to smuggle a shitton of extacy by swallowing it on a plastic bag, then it broke causing her internal bleeding.
Nothing to do with Brazil being a shithole.

Only to clarify, we CAN own guns, but only shotguns, caliber handguns and 22 lr rifles. And in order to carry you need to prove you need to. So yeah our laws are shit and that's what liberals want for you. Everytime anyone says you need restriction own guns kindly refer to the Mexican case whre only the government and criminals are allowed to own and carry assault rifles

damn, those pills made a bullet go right through her arm

anything made before 86 can be purchased legally cuck

Oh shit, it's another girl but had the exact same outfit.
Uncanny.

What are you on?

That girl was shot. You can clearly see that the bullet went through her arm and entered her right cheek, before blowing out her brains.

documentingreality.com/forum/f10/woman-shot-when-leaving-gym-after-workout-174702/

haha ok you did good this time leaf

That's what I'm saying.
Saw image, got confused, thought it was the dumb cunt in Ibiza. I'm sorry. Pls forgive.

Not a machinegun but a 50 cal rkfle

>And now it was her turn. She had been working out in the gym friday morning, and when leaving for home, she was approached by a man, who placed at least five rounds in her body, some of them in her head. She was dead before she reached the sidewalk.
And of course the savage was a man

>swallowing it on a plastic bag, then it broke causing her internal bleeding

And how did that cause the bullet holes?

you're gonna get it for the next 10 mins, cmon

>Brasilianon knows about Gobineau
Nice.

that's a Browning M1919, which is .30 cal

this is in brazil, i don't remember all the details but I think she was the girlfriend of a gangster, and was returning from the gym, thus dressed in that whore outfit.

It's taught in history class to show kids how evil racist European were, good thing we are tolerant now, look where it brought us

>thick
>braces

i'm in love (post-mortem)

damn
rip to a body like that

She is in a selfie position

Welcome to Sup Forums
Land of strawmans

>Browning M1919
Not just a machinegun, a heavy machinegun. The kind you mount on top of a tank. Gun control at its best!

All of this happens thanks to what?
The Brazilian Government
Foro de São Paulo
As FARC
and alooooooooooooot of Political Parties with the Red Color.

maybe you mexicans should go back to human sacrifice

Her body's fine, user.

I want that.

Brings the memory of that time a girl was raped by 30 men that recorded it and later posted the video on Facebook. 0-10, how civilised are we?

I think the endgame is every country will be an open border failed state like brazil. Then there will be a "worker class" and the globalists, who will move offworld as soon as every country's wealth has been stripped to nothing

Thicc

oh no, it has the shoulder thing that goes up!

What are you, Sweden?

The founding fathers would want me to have that.

Your lack of knowledge is shameful.

How angry/sad would he be if he came back?

Our last Right-Wing President was Ernesto Geisel
44 years without the right on power.
...Really makes you think, huh?

Welcome to the New World
aljazeera.com/amp/news/2016/05/brazil-teenage-girl-raped-30-men-speaks-160531043640440.html

get into monarchism again

wow, she raped 30 men?

You grandparents should have come here, you can still come if you aren't a mutt

Isn't your country going to a horrible political and economical crisis? Not much different from us, sure, but it's bad isn't it?

>be Puerto Rico
>have strictest gun laws in the US
>be in an ideal position to keep guns from being smuggled in (island far from the mainland)
>have murder rate of 20.3 perk 100k
>worst of any state or territory
>literally twice the murder rate of the second worst

You don't even have to leave the country to see the utter failure of gun control.

See pic related.

I went to Buenos Aires a couple months ago and my God, I thought we were managed badly but Jesus Christ everything is so goddamn expensive.
Also the people are not happy at all, they're pissed 24/7.
It's a shit life.

PR isnt a US state though

Mercosul fucked us

This is why gun control would never work in the US. Just like in Brazil, only the bad guys would have guns. Even if every gun was confiscated, criminal gangs in America would just buy guns from the Mexicans just like they do with drugs. Think how many guns there are in Latin America, especially since we've been arming them as well as the Russians and Chinese during the Cold War.

Dude criminals in my country at least are just some dumb niggers who can't make 2+2

your cartels in the other hand are full madness

What a waste of some good pussy

No, only leftist scum

Most of the population started supporting less gun control after shit got serious here kek

>Also the people are not happy at all, they're pissed 24/7.
I fucking hate """"Buenos""""" Aires

I know this is real, but what causes the bright red blood vs that darker shade, and why does it look oily

Rio de Janeiro (place in the picture) is the greatest lair of corruption, crime and violence that has ever existed. The only solution would be nuking the place.

Yeah, you could maybe fend off some niggers with a legal revolver but here if you kill one cartel member your family gets skinned alive or dipped in acid while 15 fags jump out of 3 Hummer trucks armed with LMGs and rocket launchers then proceed to turn you into minced meat or worse...
You can't win against them.

it should be shared and spread
this is what happens when you get along with niggers

he would kill himself lmao

>I've never cut myself or seen blood irl at all
There's something called "oxidation" that changes it's color.

Probably he would become a recluse, like so many great intellectuals in this shit country.

>to have guns
>prove you need to.
>in Mexico
I could make the argument for for tanks equipped with 20mm cannons.

Why can't your police or army just do something about it? Or ask for help from other countries? I mean, you have to stop it one day. You can't go on with a mafia inside your country for thousands of years, right?

We are trying user

I was drafted last year
We had to stay some days and guard the place at night
One of the guys had a pistol
A 18 yo took a gun to a military installation
Many people knew
No one told anyone

>>be Puerto Rico
The only overseas territory populated by american citizens.
>>have strictest gun laws in the US
Eventho the territory has not sovereignty to enact such laws and the Federal Constitution applies fully.
>>be in an ideal position to keep guns from being smuggled in (island far from the mainland)
Actually been an island is what makes impossible to stop smuggling from anywhere.
>>have murder rate of 20.3 perk 100k
Mostly with smuggled guns from everywhere.
>>worst of any state or territory
Detail that never gets mentioned in the media.
>>literally twice the murder rate of the second worst
And you forgot to mention the "undocumented".
One can find and buy any type of gun from illegals as long as you are a familiar face in their hood. Yes they got hoods.

And yes it is USA clay and the lab for what's to come if democrats get in control ever again.

Yeah but we are far better than you, in most aspects.
As a general rule, never go to the capital of any country, I don't know why but they are always shitholes (usually ruled by jews so that may explain things a little).
Also, fuck kikes aires

>Why can't your police or army just do something about it?
Police are corrupt as shit, they barely report any crime and as long as you give them 500 pesos you're good to go. Military are conscripts and basically useless, only the Marines actually do something but they're underfunded and ignored "for no reason"
>Ask for help from other countries
We do, Americans just can't win against guerrillas or insurgencies and other countries prefer going to the middle east. Also American alphabet agencies are also corrupt and incompetent.
>I mean, you have to stop it one day. You can't go on with a mafia inside your country for thousands of years, right?
Only solution is dictatorship and going full on remove cartel on em'.

Some of it mixed with other body fluid.

Those 9 or 10 bullets would go really fucking fast in that thing. And how do you aim it without a tripod?

i can possible be drafted in may, second class or some shit like it
any tips?

i just hope my family makes it into the white gated communites before they close off

Yes you can own a full auto if made prior to 86 if memory serves me right. All it takes is a full rectal exam to get the Class 3 permit, along with the usual tax on top of the tax. I have a friend that has a BAR, and it is fun to shoot, and a total monster.

The only ones l know of down there that are not cucked are the Yaquis last time l looked..

Remember, this is how Brazil used to look.

>Tfw from the same state
Sonora and parts of Baja are the best.
It's the main reason why Arizona is still red and conservative.

i used to work on a dialysis ward and saw a lot of blood
blood in reality is "slick" when it first comes out - quickly congeals, but oily is a good description when fresh