Has anime destroyed this generation of white males?

Has anime destroyed this generation of white males?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=zwpzvZMK2lk
flickr.com/photos/meidocafejp/page1/
youtube.com/watch?v=VfjT1kWybAE
youtube.com/watch?v=kJZc7vnCUmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If by destroyed you mean saved then yes

Melonpan is probably a Jew.

The Swiss were always like this

Give them a pike though and they'll fuck your shit up

Are you sure?

he's Swiss they are all bergjuden

Only after the Jews got to it. It was good at making white society back when it was still good.

unironically yes, though it is not single-handedly responsible
inb4
>but muh Sup Forums

Any white man who is into anime should be executed by the state. Ideally, in a Fascist Catholic Monarchy, we would simply outlaw and hunt down sexual degenerates once sufficient evidence had been collected. Not hard to do.

Some animes are okay.
Romance animes are cancer. They give such a false image of love that it gives weebs the impression that they will eventualy stumble upon a cutie (or more) that will love them even though they are losers : Love Hina.
Characters in romance animes are fucking weak betas that for some reason attract all the cuties = not the real life.
Animes are also extremely colorfull and cheerful, meaning that when you watch too much of that, there's a strong chance that you'll find real life grey and depressing.
I don't know how to express it correctly but I feel there's a strong correlation between anime overdose and depression.

Ever try Honey and Clover? I thought I'd hate it for being boring relationship feely stuff, but it was pleasantly bleak and hopeless.

Judging by his videos, melon-pan himself likely browses Sup Forums.

Cartoons are for children. Some have nostalgic value from high school like cowboy bebop but I will never understand how a grown ass man could watch anime and get into it. All about escapism and ignoring life

Didn't watch and won't. After a quick google image, I don't like the artstyle.
I only watch animes that have an appealing art to me, I totaly assume this very subjective bias.
2D Animation being what I studied my has been my job, I tend to be picky.

Heh, it's actually an animu about art and I hated the style at first as well. But I don't blame you.

Animu is best when it excites the eye and inspires the imagination, just like mango.

Yes

maybe in Canada

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

melonpan is a rich trust fund babby....

also he has similar mental issues as chris chan..

>also he has similar mental issues as chris chan..
No. Chris-chan literally cut a hole in his taint and refers to it as his vagina. Also he posted pictures of it on the Internet.

How the fuck does he have the money for this shit? He doesn't even monetize his videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=zwpzvZMK2lk

SLIDE THREAD ONE LINER BOT POSTER FUCK OFF MODS PLEASE DELETE.

DO NOT FURTHER RESPOND TO THIS THREAD. Any responses after this posts are bots or shillniggers.

like I said.. trust fund babbie.. comes from a family of bankers..

God damn I'm so glad you authoritarian mooks aren't in charge

Yes.

skol !

>be 30
>living the mgtow life
>I have a display case of madoka and hidamari sketch figurines, along with a few manga in my bookshelf

I live a comfortable life. Stay mad

>old guys ignore him
>little girl staring
Goddamn I love him.

flickr.com/photos/meidocafejp/page1/

only the ones with shit taste.

It's crazy how mainstream this shit has become. I miss the days when it was just a few turboautists and normies didn't even know what anime was. Now every 12 year old faggot has to spout his weeb shit wherever he goes

The good part about anime becoming mainstream is pedos can come out of the closet once everyone discovers their inner pedo.

His overly degenerate nature shows what he is.

That's one of his many luxury sports cars.
This video is in his personal garage. Seriously.
youtube.com/watch?v=VfjT1kWybAE

Wrong video.
youtube.com/watch?v=kJZc7vnCUmc

no wonder ur thing is pink, fag

post the felix one next

GAS GAS GAS GAS

That guy must be pretty well off, contribute to society a lot, and have a really nice job if he can afford all that.

Not all of us work at like taco bell or something.

The irony is if your "fascist catholic monarchy" did become a thing and they hunted down "sexual degenerates once sufficient evidence had been collected", you'd be executed without question if they caught Sup Forums in your browser history.
I'm glad commies and fascists lost desu.

Anime was more mainstream in the early 00s.

The Jews couldn't handle the loss of brainwashing control over the Jewth to messages that included virtue, so they had to shut it down and replace it with sad copies in order to spread more Jewish filth into the Jewth.

Not really. Everyone picks their poison.

For its shortcomings, animu community is pretty useful. They have a high autist concentration, which is why they tend to be breddy gud at wrecking shit when they're not animuposting.

Anime is for absolute losers. It’s shit.

naw

Thinly-veiled anime thread?

No worse than politics. Nothing you do politics wise had any meaning. It's a game that you have zero control over.

Alright seriously, do any of you actually jerk off to anime or is that just a meme?

Of course not.

I live in a basement, but I rarely jerk off to anime these days. But back when I did I also lived in a basement.

Who does it look like Rick voted for?

Oh and there was another interval where I jerked off to anime but I lived on top floor of a house all to myself. That was kind of nice.

When you live in a basement, there are windows and sometimes it's an impediment because ceiling cat can watch you masturbate.

I haven't gone more than a week without masturbating to anime since I was 14.

PCulture did it. When people weren't penalized by society for calling things out as they are, they did so and helped keep society running smoothly. Without a peer around with more experience and wisdom to say "Hey stop doing that shit faggot," the world falls into disarray. It takes a village to raise a child. Spare the rod spoil the child. It's all applicable.

there is only one word that describes the look in her eyes: fear.

Same, except replace week with hour.

Anime, My little Pony, furries

which is worst?

Explain the robotNEETs in their early and mid 30s who were heavily bullied then

>anime is degenerate
>anime is the reason Sup Forums exists and by extension the rise of right-wing sentiment on the internet
pick one

>normalfags

You haven't lived until you fapped to a good doujin.

>males

No, their spineless father's did
If their dad's had a spine they would have raised them to not act like faggots
Most likely they didn't have fathers either, which explains more than I could ever on my own

>Nia
At least you can't say he doesn't have good taste.

look at that chosen nose

>when you had to nuke japan to win but they were the real winners

I'd fuck that madoka

Yes, only Le 56% face watches anime.

>shadman

People have always been this pathetic. If it wasn't anime it would be some other bullshit.

this thread

I jerk off to mom ntr hentai

Anime was saved yesterday though.

I think you've got it ordered already.
Furries are a sexual deviancy and aren't far from BSDM. Burn them all.
MLP is more of an autistic thing that is not appropriate for males who should be engaged in competitive play.
Anime is more a waste of time in the sense all television is bad for you.

>brit
>absolute degenerate
Colour me amazed

I don't live in a basement, anymore, it is more of an attic.

>Taco Bell

obviously

>shadman

Yes.

Proto-males just trying to survive. Brawlers They do their part.

or he Ieeches off his mom and dad which Iets be honest aII weebs of aII ages do.

You can afford all of that even with a shitty wageslave job as long as you aren't retarded with your money.

A large number of things destroyed men like decadence and general decay.

Sorry but, there is a special over-manly category, where if you dress in kill la kill cosplay then it's nohomo. Why? Because you put that shit on and step outdoors then I don't care how gay anime is, you got balls of steeeeeeeeel.

>mountain kraut
fuck off you probably jerk off to knee high leather boot footjobs or some shit

alright, the wrong side won ww2.

Lmfao

western stuff is better

I jerk off to just anime tiddies pretty much exclusively you fucking degenerate

>some guy working at mcdonalds can fill his room with multiple thousands of dollars worth of shit
ok

boring

Nope, it has subverted and weakened all the faggy wh*teboi and now more blonde hair blue eyes women go for BBC. NATURAL SELCTION AND EUGENICS

i have masturbated to doujeans since i was 13 i am 23 now

I'm a conservative gay canadian who only jerks off to the cutest anime boys

s-sauce?

sauce