Nikolas Cruz

Alright so we all know he is an absolutely disgusting mutt but how could we make him into a chad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-florida-school-shooting-stoneman-teachers-20180216-story.html
cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lillehammer_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Union_(Chad)
youtu.be/R_jU0Y6_tgs
mobile.twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785/video/1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MoNM6ovPgeM
i.4cdn.org/pol/1518720463011.webm
nydailynews.com/news/remembering-victims-florida-high-school-massacre-gallery-1.3822753
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHOOTING WAS DONE BY ISRAEL.

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.

More points
>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Several victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate MKUltra victim / Youtube pedo

His face is too wide

Weird skin tone, looks half hispanic

Green eyes are good but his eyes are yellow and mutt looking so need to be darker

Pig ears, literally the ones from the original 56% face

Disgusting wide nose

Bushy eyebrows

Other than that he's not particularly ugly. He's not fat and has acceptable teeth. Could have been a chad.

JIDF in full force...

Sage

He looked pretty good with his shirt off. He should lift some in between shooting things in his back yard in his underpants.

this seems too far out to me. youre saying Israel has sleeper agents all over the country ready to act and kill fucking kids?!? there cant be THAT many coldblooded people out there willing to do this.

>Making the strawman into a Chad
He didn't actually perpetrate the shooting. Unless he, an individual was more than one person.

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI

Explain.

this ONE,

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-florida-school-shooting-stoneman-teachers-20180216-story.html

Social Studies teacher Ivy Schamis was wrapping up a lesson on the Holocaust for her 30 students when death left the pages of their work and confronted the class at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

“We heard ‘Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!,’ right outside of the door,” Schamis said Friday about her first floor classroom.

WTF?

He looks like a young spic Jake Gyllenhaal. He should've just played that card.

Fix the ears

embarrassing

wow you're a faggot

yeah please explain it i want to see more stuff on this

Bet she went
>Oy vey it's like another shoah

Wow you're jelly of a manlet.

He honestly looks like a school shooter.

I know phrenology is debunked, but come on.

Just fix the ears. Other parts of his face do not look particularly bad

By calling you a faggot I'm somehow jealous.
Interesting turn of logic there roastie.

No, I meant you're jelly of a manlet who shoots guns in his back yard in his boxers and looks good enough that not much lifting would fix his shit.

Nowhere did I say anything that would indicate jealousy.

Sure you did. You called me a faggot for telling you what you didn't want to hear.

Actual white chadtionalist, coming through.

I called you a faggot for saying something a faggot would say.

Mr. Jackson from Phoenix is woke af

Looks like a british chadlet

No shit. What I was pointing out is that you think what I said is something a faggot would say. You're so insecure.

Fix the lips and he looks good.

His name is Michael harris I belive.

You said you're attracted to another man

Just fuck already

CRUZ'S BIRTH MOTHER WAS A FUCKING JEW
>CRUZ'S BIRTH MOTHER WAS A FUCKING JEW

cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html

During one of the anti-Semitic rants in the chat, Cruz spoke of his birth mother, saying, "My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her."
>During one of the anti-Semitic rants in the chat, Cruz spoke of his birth mother, saying, "My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her."

THE PERSON BEING PAINTED AS A WHITE SUPREMACIST BY THE MEDIA IS A FUCKING SELF-LOATHING KIKE!!!!!!

There's literally nothing wrong with admiring the male form. What do you aspire to be?

>There's literally nothing wrong with admiring the male form
hence the fact that you're a faggot

Kikes only know one tune. They externalize their sick internal psychoses on everybody. I was listening to one of them do it extensively this afternoon regarding Poland and its new laws about the Nazi Camps.

20/20 would save the white race with

dude you just replaced every single part of his entire head with someone else's

One day you'll grow out of your sexually anxious phase.

No I think I'll remain heterosexual my whole life thanks

With blue eyes

Guy's gonna get fucked up the ass by niggers in jail and he totally deserves it.

Consider this: It pays a lot of shekels.

As will I, except I won't be reproducing due to my belief in eugenics. Meanwhile, you'll be producing mutts, if you produce at all.

Green eyes was better bantz

Why? He took down a bunch of whiteys

He has the best High School score, he already is chad. Woman are going to be visiting him in prison all the time

>Half Hispanic

Hispanic's not a race dumbfuck britnigger

Mexican mestizo? Castizo Cuban? Spanish Criollo? Why are you fucking muslims too lazy to learn the spanish caste system?

says the guy attracted to the mutt

only makes him more mutt.

Have they released the details of who died yet? Florida isn't known for being very white outside of the white people areas, and he was in a very Jewish town.

Even blacks can have statuesque bodies. You're the one projecting attraction on to my art criticism.

He kinda looks like beiber. Someone take beibers features and overlay them on him. That'll be good

According to a uk poster he'd make or was an excellent grey man candidate. Ask k about that.

>art criticism

Chad nationalism when?

I don't know how legit it was, but I saw a collage of the victims' pictures posted here yesterday. It was like 2 whites amongst a bunch of spics and jews.

I was suggesting how to make a better and more chad-like backyard picture. I don't know how that isn't art criticism. You have a very base, Jewish conception of art that revolves around your personal sexual self-designation.

If you see something like that, save and repost it. They're trying to outmeme the Russian bots.

Make him leave Sup Forums and make sure he never returns again and it's done.

Alright man we get it, you like male bodies especially 56% and black ones. We don't need to hear about it all day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lillehammer_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakam

>Chad nationalism when?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Union_(Chad)

And apparently you prefer to save pictures of Jews on your computer. Nice!

Here, traced it down through the archive.

he's home

Here is his distant gypsy relative. youtu.be/R_jU0Y6_tgs

>Witnesses claim there was more than one shooter
>Hospitals were notified that there would be casualties before attack commenced
>Police were seen carrying a bag from the premises, not a body bag
Links:
mobile.twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785/video/1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MoNM6ovPgeM
i.4cdn.org/pol/1518720463011.webm

Jesus christ. In the 90s there wasnt a single nonwhite kid at my school. What the fuck happened

He's what they'ed call a "complete do over".

This is actually a really good pic

If the school has jews be prepared to have that shit shot up

I'd have to do some research in to that particular town, but that looks almost what I'd expect a wealthy Jewish town in Florida to look like. In those kinds of places these days you'd kind of have to pick and choose to come out with an almost all-white kill count.

Demographic replacement has been underway for decades. We're just seeing it hit the exponential growth phase. This is nothing compared to what the future holds.

This article is also a demoralization piece, meant to make you depressed because, "LMAO You're grandkids are going to be brown, just give up goy".

>saves pictures of black people
We get it, you think guys are attractive.

Did you know /vip/ actually deleted a nigger thread just today? Among all the other garbage and racism and other rule-breaking stuff.

Careful: don't trigger the mods. Apparently niggers are not suited to blue boards, and Sup Forums is only a technically-pink board.

I also find cats attractive from an artistic perspective. But I hardly crave sex with them, you deviant.

>mutt
>literally an adopted slav

how is this still a thing?
people get shot in america every day by everyone, i honestly wouldn't be surprised if half of americans have seen a person get shot in their lifetime.

More importantly, why do the school shootings stay in the news cycle for half a year but the constant violence of black mobs and gangs get unnoticed and thus completely ignored?
if only you guys started to solve your problems so your school shooters didn't have anything to schools shoot about

Here's the companion link with further details on the victims, by the way. nydailynews.com/news/remembering-victims-florida-high-school-massacre-gallery-1.3822753
Looks like blonde chad was the only non-trashy white of the lot.

Blue eyes, blonde hair, shrink his mutt-tier ears. Get to it.

Is this a person with split personality arguing with himself?

nah that jew keeps spamming this board with conspiracies that aren't provable in any possible way, sadly

>only the CIA can have sleeper teams all over the
oops I meant
>only the Russians can have sleeper teams all over the world, in every town, hiding under your bed and meming into your very hand-held device!

great straw man mate, keep trying, your shilling is getting better, ive noticed over the past few days

You mean I've been posting for 10 years just to get you to notice it in the past few days? What, do you work for the FBI or something?

do you really not know how to read? did this shooting happen 10 years ago?

nice post. kids obviously know there were multiple shooters wonder why CNN and FOX wont report it?

It's happened many times over the course of the FBI's tattered history. As with the others, the FBI won't be able to solve the case.

>I've been posting for 10 years
Lurk moar newfag

I murked for a few years prior to posting.