Who does Sup Forums hate more? Muslims or Jews?

Who does Sup Forums hate more? Muslims or Jews?

Juslims

Juslims

both

hivemind

Obligatory

Juslims

>parents exploiting their kids for dopamine hit via social media likes and RTs

The goym.

I seriously doubt this black girl is his daughter's best friend. His daughter is very pretty and they are very polite people, so they don't know how to deal with and aggressive muslim who is forcing herself on them.

I don't inherently hate either group. Both are composed of unique individuals. Sup Forums needs to stop thinking solely in collective terms, the reality is everyone is different and are individuals. There are good and bad Christians, Muslims, Atheists and Jews. Fact.

brothers, it is time to Unify.

Yeah those two obviously look like they are the same race. That's totally not a white girl and a northeast African Hamite cosplaying as ancient semites which are practically extinct or assimilated into other cultures by now.

A nigger and a bleached Jew?

jews

they ought to pack all three of them into the same oven.

Muslims

Jews at least agree with things like personal freedoms and free markets... to a point.

>Juslims
what kind of an unholy alliance is this ?

White leftists.

Muslims are only pissed because of the Jews, if you remove the Jews, chances are Muslims will go back to their homeland and continue to slaughter each other over who is the more faithful.
Remove the Muslims and you still have parasitic backstabbing Jews.

>Juslims
You can tell they are truly underage by being soo cringey.

they chose race over religion
sandpeople together

Only on Sup Forums

(((personal freedoms and free markets))). You mean the things jews have used to corrupt out society. Nothing is EVER worse than a jew.

Can you faggots go back to plebit please?

>free markets

juslims

Muhammad prophesied that muslims would conquer rome. They have a vendetta with the entire world.

Sup Forums walks into a Jewish high school...

I think we should kill all Abrahamic religions, because they all seem to be into raping kids, blood sacrifice and cannibalism.

Jews are not all sandpeople

They don't have a homeland, they just wander, exploit and backstab. They are essentially smart gypsies.

Semites built stuff. If they were still in the middle east the area would be pagan and prosperous, not full of religious fanatics. Abrahamic larpers (sumerian, egyptian, and vedic monotard rejects) killed them off and scattered them in the greatest genocide and diaspora known to man.

Jews, because they are responsible for the refugees in Europe.

I found something new to hate today.

Muslims!

Jews are great

Another pic of the based Juslims

Absolutely haram

I hate Juslims most of all.

how can moderate islam exist when its absolutely haram to be one?

these

SANDNIGG'D

soon that kid will hit puberty and rape her

Moderate Islam doesn't exist, it's all taqiyya

From what point did we start calling niggers muslims?

>I've rarely been more proud

one fucks up your culture the other your society, its like trying to decide between different flavour shit sandwichs

Yeah, but do we really want the mathematicians? They're reeeeally out there.