He's right you know

He's right you know

As are retweets

of course you got triggered, replied and bumped the thread.

Anti 2A thread 8

>Sup Forums btfo by black scientist man
Already a thread going on about this.
Sage.

He is a brotbong what do you expect? Literal low iq

Sage

Why aren't you stupid faggots flooding him with that Shrek image yet?

>Science created guns
Checkmate nigger.

While true, there's no need to be a cunt about it. It helps people cope, that snarky baboon aught to fuck off.

Maybe somebody prayed that the next school shooter would be caught before committing the crime. Maybe they prayed that the FBI would get a tip and be able to stop him ahead of time. Maybe they prayed that the shooter would post something stupid online before hand allowing law enforcement to take action before anyone was killed. Maybe God answered the prayers and humans failed to take the necessary steps to stop this tragedy.

this is an edit, right?

Maybe if we post it once an hour we'll come up with something

no

Prayer isn't meant to stop anything. They know this right?

All you retards out there thinking you can hope to make a difference with prayers while the intellectual Neil Degrasse Tyson is out there doing the things that truly make a difference, Tweeting and selling his shit books and profiting of liberals

>being this offended
I thought we mocked this #prayforX stuff

Not when others mock it in an attempt to remove rights of american citizens

FROM
MY
COLD
DEAD
HANDS

You are what’s wrong with this board

what sort of a douche would think this tweet sounds anything but asinine

Cool repost Ackmed

I'm not even religious and I give my prayers to people. What a douche bag

It’s the same exact cliched sentiment that comes out every time a shooting happens but slightly “scienced” by black science guy that normies love to point to as an example of black genius and proof they aren’t racist.

Maybe God could have written somewhere that "Thou shall not kill".

Did he control for prayers for children to get shot? Didn’t think so

Just cause no one prays for the nigs.......

Evidence collected also shows complaining about people praying indicates that complaining about people praying is insufficient to stop bullets from killing school children.

>many years
>many locations
this reads like meme