Is it possible for Hoshi no Samidare to be better than it is?

Is it possible for Hoshi no Samidare to be better than it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jUcMyAzt2Ck?t=3m29s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rewrite first volume

Rewrite your post

So it's already been established that Hoshi no Samidare, Spirit Circle, and Sengoku Youko are set in the same universe, right?

The thing is I think he pretty consistently writes manga that is on par with it. Spirit Circle and Sengoko Youko can keep up.

Make the ending more original and more unpredictable

So I don't get it. Did the princess die?

I think Spirit Circle was the superior piece. Everything flowed better and the emotional connection you had with the characters was stronger, despite the limited screen time they had. It still managed to create a sense of nostalgia.

Be Sengoku Youko

the scene in which the dying kids confess their love to each other doesn't make me cry. On the other hand, the one with the girl calling her special move 'Kusakabe' has me in tears every time. Why's that one not posted in 'scenes that made you cry' threads?

The love confession is more iconic, but it's not even the best moment of the manga.

Integrate a Pillows soundtrack into the manga volumes.

I just want this youtu.be/jUcMyAzt2Ck?t=3m29s to be the ending. Fits perfectly. With imagery like pic related.

It could get an anime

I hope so

>alright I'mma destroy the world!
>Been training entire manga for this
>Oh God Lucifer help the very first knight I face 1 v 1 is fucking muh day up

>Oh God Lucifer help the very first knight I face 1 v 1 is fucking muh day up
what

I can never get enough of Spirit Circle. What a good manga.

Why was it ironic?

Definitely Hoshi no Samidare and Spirit Circle. Not sure where Sengoku Youko fits in there though

It was referenced at the end of spirit cirle

>iconic

Iconic
Because the page is really weird and engaging for some reason