Russia did not hack election this is a pizzagate coverup

>Russia did not hack election this is a pizzagate coverup.

>Predicted it 4 years ago.
>Coming along right to plan.

>Russia has nothing to do with it.
>DNC is in damage control mode.
>Trump won fairly as people as sick of filthy liberal nonsense.

The narrative liberals are trying to spread is Russia planted illegal kid shit on the US computers - blablah - they hacked the election and so on.

Nonsense.

Don't fall for the liberal agenda, Hillary and Podesta still need to be put in prison!
There is a child sex ring spanning Haiti to Washington - and Hillary is getting away with it.

Fuck that shit. Wake up!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk
archive.org/details/Whitley-Strieber_Dreamland_Intelligence-Community-Child-Abuse/01-JonRappoport-IntelligenceCommunityChildAbuseDreamland_01_09_10.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=U5Eurys2ECk
youtube.com/watch?v=l8DgGzQesLo
texastribune.org/2018/02/16/texas-grassroots-group-communicated-russians-indicted-election-meddlin/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115
m.youtube.com/watch?v=im7Ts17CPjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can a nigga just play domino's on pasta without being accused of being a pedophile these days?

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with KGB, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid.

also sage

bump for clowncuck

yo dawg you left yor pizza related map at my house

Yeah where is the clowncuck faggot?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk

archive.org/details/Whitley-Strieber_Dreamland_Intelligence-Community-Child-Abuse/01-JonRappoport-IntelligenceCommunityChildAbuseDreamland_01_09_10.mp3

Pretty sure that was just some random troll who spawned a bunch of impostors.

theres imposters and then theres the actual clowncuck. i can spot that nigger from page 12.

Yeah probably right. Like sleepy poster that was copied after the wikileaks blockchain investigation weirdness

Would someone pls tell me what the clowns are about?
youtube.com/watch?v=U5Eurys2ECk

Haven't seen what I believe to be the original clown shill in quite a while. Why I think it may have just been some random dude who got bored with it all.

They did hacked the election

Supposedly from the order of jesters, but probably just a troll. Now there is some weird fucking shit tied to the order of jesters and human trafficking.

>The narrative liberals are trying to spread is Russia planted illegal kid shit on the US computers
Its not a narrative. The reason we know they did is because the KGB and now the FSB does exactly that on Russian computers. They call it Kompromat. It's a thing despite your Putinbot denials.

he was here yesterday. he definitely doesnt post as much as he used to

I would have to see the post, but I'm fairly certain that was just another impostor.

Who is clown cuck

A guy posting clown pictures saying he speaks with the mods and will shut down all discussions on pedogate. He says all sorts of bizarre, fucked up shit. Could just be a silly troll. Apparently trolling for elite pedophilia is amusing.

Others say he is from the order of jesters, supposedly he started shilling on threads exposing human trafficking shit committed by people in the order of jesters, a Masonic subgroup

I always thought it was strange how that theory of him being connected to the order of jesters seemed to just come out of nowhere. All the guy did was post clown pictures, that hardly associates him with Masons.

see picture

he used Royal Order of Jesters as his name. I started the pedogate generals. I watched him get threads pruned, one time he literally anchored a thread so it couldnt be bumped, mods banned me over 9000 times for defying his/their authority and continually shoving pedogate down their fucking throats. I saw it all happen. The motherfucker was the real deal and somehow had influence on this board

From my recollection he started in the actual threads discussing the shady shit that happened in places like Brazil concerning the order of jesters. That is where the connection is coming from I think

Yeah I remember some of it. He was real man. There are trolls copying him, but yeah he was real and it was fucked up

I've just never heard of Masons shilling on the board before. Seems he did get applied as a janitor though for some time.

Jimmy Comet.

For the people who actually believe that Putin ordered hacking the US election in order to put Trump - a billionaire from New York - into the White House, to plot against not Democracy, put Democratic Party and bunch of idiots from Oregon to California that can even reason like normal people do, for those people who believe this and shill it on others every day I have no room in my heart.

It isn't just a meme lad. There are some dark connections to masonry, especially the continental form that we in America don't hear much about. There are many Masonic lodges not accepted by the UGLE framework, that are just as old. Seems they forget the whole weirdness started when certain lodges were "illumenized" to continue a dark purpose. Read about the little scraps we do know, like the Alta Vendita, the P2 lodge, and events like the 200th anniversary of masonry at the Vatican, and the revolutions inspired or even instigated by Masonic lodges or masonically inspired parties like the carbonari Weird shit man.

Masons are definitely connected to some shady stuff. They're not all intertwined though. You have different groups within it and such.

All masons should be considered enemies of the world and treated as such.

Russians might have gotten Pedosta's emails, Russians did run social media campaigns... and behind it all was this witch, pretending to be a victim but responsible for paying those Russians.

My family knows some of them. They're not all bad people, they've just been infiltrated a few times.

>t. Mason

Ignorance is no excuse. All mason lodges have member lists. All members are known.
They will be dealt with.

Some Masons just do charity work and such. You should actually about them as a whole.

holy fucking shit my grandfather was in the royal order of jesters TX and complicit during their child sex trafficking days

Ignorance is no excuse.

It's suspicious all this is coming out now especially when there is a big scandal with Oxfam regarding child prostitutes in Haiti which was mentioned in the emails.

You're just not even using your full brain on the issue.

the more you know
look into the grotto as well
faaaack TX Shriners human trafficking and the royal jesters child sex tourism

then call it what it is instead of something stupid like pizzagate

Pizzagate always was kind of a silly name.

Your ignorance is astounding.
For every one "good" mason there is 20 bad ones.
We don't discriminate. Much easier to do it in bulk.

It's an actually an election rig cover-up for Dems.

HIS

youtube.com/watch?v=l8DgGzQesLo
Holy fuck. Listen to this woman.

oh man, double down on being a pedophile OP

NAME

WAS

SETH

bump THANK YOU someone gets it. james clapper was saying "woah watch out russians might plant cp on gov employees computers" like 2 days after hillary lost. his was a week into pizzagate. look it up if you don't believe me faggots. shit israel

Whatever you say user.

RICH

Is that you Tardie?

Pretty much this.

It IS you! Where's /ATG/?

Do you want me to make the threads?

Anything else you can tell us?

The mysterious Twitter accounts named in Robert Mueller's indictment Friday were long-suspected of being sock puppets of a Russian influence operation, with a Texas contact recommending to focus on purple swing states. Now, a federal grand jury has agreed.
texastribune.org/2018/02/16/texas-grassroots-group-communicated-russians-indicted-election-meddlin/
@TEN_GOP & @tpartynews = Alex Jones. Pamela Geller. Breitbart. Russia Today.
LOL! You're all going to prison for conspiracy.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115

I'll believe you when you stop using a meme flag.

did he fuck you?

Just drop it off when you come have pizza with me for an hour, homie.

What's funny is that I actually know how pizzagate started. They really got carried away with it though it seems.

You mean the Podesta emails? Or Hillary's "sacrifice a chicken to Moloch" tagline?

This is part of it, but there was a lot of disinfo implanted into the whole thing. I mainly know some of the specifics of one of the sides in the matter.

You know, a normal poster would respond to me, my dude.

He's too busy knowing all the secret stuff, user.

Just a matter of knowing the right people. I just prefer not blurting out stuff that other people may not want me to say.

Right, I've heard people claim that this whole thing started with the Laura Silsby case.

>t. FBI

LMFAO!!!!

Plausible deniability is pretty awesome right?

You don't know shit. You're just here to muddy the waters.

no
the grotto
Mystic Order of Veiled Prophets of the Enchanted Realm

The Masons have some retarded fucking names for some of their appendant bodies.

George, just kys.

Who's George?

That poster is an FBI mod, for the record.

He's you. And you should kys.

bump for clowngay

*gay names

Are you talking about George of the Jungle, George the Curious Monkey, who are we talking about here?

> →
they didnt like that one

Some of them do sound like some fairy shit.

Everyone up-to-date on the symbols they use?

It's a secret. I can't upset the powerful organization behind it.

Hands seem to be a symbol I've only recently become aware of.

Butterflies are a big one.

truthfullness is a faggots lie

CLOWNBOY WHERE ARE YOU NIGGER?

Fair enough, we wouldn't want to have any mental break downs in the thread after all.

Reminder that the FBI facilitates and protects the child trafficking rings.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=im7Ts17CPjA
I always wondered what he was saying
Also
>ID: zykklo
Kek

clownfaggot needs to get in here and receive the fucking whip