Incel general

I don't understand why women don't give incels pity sex. Nowadays women have abortions without a care, meaning risk of pregnancy isn't an excuse, and they fuck hundred of Chads, yet they can't have sex with incels just once in their life? The only reason I can think of them not having sex with incels is because they are evil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-oiWJHY0FU
youtube.com/watch?v=FMaFDyyYfng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I don't understand why women don't give incels pity sex.
why would they?

What happens after the pity sex? Never talking again? Or does the incel become an attached little puppy dog expecting marriage?

Women aren't evil, they are just wise to male bullshit which they are exposed to constantly

OP is s falseflagging nigger form reddit

Because Incels are the scum of society. It's one thing to not be able to get sex that's already shameful for a man. But then to go around and complain AND blame women for your own failure is all the more humiliating and shameful because it's men whining and complaining in the most unmasculine fashion possible about their failures at being men it's repulsive to everyone including women and other men who do have sex.

t.

Because it literally doesn't cost them anything but a little bit of time? Most incels don't have STD's and we can test for them just in case. Women don't have a problem having sex with a lot of men so that is not an issue. Women nowadays don't care about abortions and a big portion of them enjoy having them, so pregnancy isn't an excuse. Literally no downside for the woman and they can make somebody happy.

They don't want a gross ugly nerd awkwardly and badly fucking them and being stuck with the memory and shame of having lain with a inferior male for life.

Meh, they'll learn once they get shot down

For one incels are fucking disgusting and you presumably want good looking women. Incels should go for fat and ugly women to even have a shot but they don't because worthless neet virgins have an inflated sense of self worth and are too damn good for ugly fat women and single moms

Because they get waaayyy to much joy out of the power trip and despair they are immune from.

C’mon user...make daddy happy...I wanna feel good too...

Thank you!

>i should get sex for free

Women are looking for chad's dick and wallet. She'll take chad's dick and melvin's wallet too if she has to though. If you do not provide high-status dick or free access to your credit card why would she even talk to you?

yet thats not a problem if he have money

What the fuck is an incel?

>The only reason I can think of them not having sex with incels is because they are evil

The fuck? No one wants to have sex with ugly people. Women ARE evil but not because of that. They won't fuck normal, average looking people. That makes them evil. Men fuck average women all the time (chads of course)

Asking for pity is the one of the lowest fucking things a person could do.

"I'm ugly" the thread
What ugly people haven't figured out is the only thing they need is money if looks fail them.
No money? No honey
so FUCK OFF YA WHINY CUNT

wtf is an incel and why would it want "pity" is it that weak as fuck and pathetic?

Because you incels are fucking ugly pathetic worms lol

>implying

Most incels will have sex with an ugly woman and a lot, if not most incels, don't want relationships, only sex, so single mothers aren't a problem.

Kek, I never understood bitter incels. If you're really that desperate, just go for the ugly chick.. She'll play along if you're not too socially retarded.

>t someone who's managed with uggos

Well in that case they are getting something out of it. Not just wasting there time to have someone gross inside them. They know they won't get an orgasm and would probably throw up from how pitiful and disgusting Incels are.
Fucking a pathetic man can ruin a womans self esteem for life.

I can understand why women don't want to but i can't understand why roasties soecifically whores don't pity fuck guys. Whores fuck anything.

Wtf is an incel? Answer pls.

They do in Sweden, if you are Muslim.

most of the alt-right

Involuntarily celibate

Involuntary celibate.

Just a nicer way to say neckbeard.

>I look like Shrek: The thread

Because incels are nature's mistake, thus they shall not reproduce not even try to, your genes aren't worth giving a chance

Incels tend to look like the worst subhumans, its good the way it is.

Its important that certain people dont have the chance to reproduce

>communists believe romantic love was a capitalist conspiracy
>believe women are part of the conspiracy

Incels are sexual communists. They refuse to admit that some people are just inferior to others and that’s why they aren’t winners. Stupid people are poor, violent people are in jail, weak people get preyed on by strong people, and autistic virgins don’t get laid.

Incels are genetically defective but think they deserve an equal lifestyle to their betters.

>implying incels want to reproduce

Lol. Dont be a hypocrite bro. Would you fuck ugly rotten fat woman just out of pity?

son, how can you fail at getting sex from fat and ugly women? How ugly socially awkward and mentally ill are you on a scale of 1-10

>male bullshit
>t. roastie cunt

and thus the size of the human brain has been shrinking...

Involuntary celibate,, I wtf'd too when I first heard about it

Guys this is why incels never get sex. Skip to 7:45, I PROMISE it's worth it. The cringe will be stronger than anything you've ever seen. Don't ignore this.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-oiWJHY0FU

Not all incels are ugly. The problem is feminism and the associated increase in female self-importance. A 3/10 woman believes she is too good for a 6/10 male and deserves a 9/10 male simply because she has a vagina.

Because incels are ugly and creepy my dude. Women have things they find attractive and being a 250 pound neckbeard that talks endlessly about anime and atheism is not it.

I'M FREE!!!!! NO MORE BANNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

explain blacks, turks and germans etc reproducing then?

>i can't even get pity sex what the fuck
>ITS NOT MY FAULT THEY DONT LIKE NECKBEARDS REEE!
Thats you user, thats what you sound like and look like.

What I REALLY don’t get is why they don’t just pay hookers and call it a day

Because they would rather suicide than make babies with your shit genetics.

I feel terribly for incels, I'm friends with an incel :(, but I do think you're right.

go back to R9k faggot

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>Because it literally doesn't cost them anything
they dont get anything either, and unlike with the chads, they dont like fucking incels

>all the incel spam hate
its weird. You people keep saying ugly and creepy and the subversive msm culture glorifies ugly and creepy.

This

How about because you are repulsive? Although you are probably overweight, socially inept and have mounds of sweating unwashed crevices....I don't know anything about you and your words are repulsing me. You just saying this makes you infinitely more unsexy. Lust and pity are opposites. Women have to be attracted and turned on. Their is an entire industry dedicated to pity sex. Its called prostitution.

Illegal to buy sex in most states. Also illegal to cross state lines to buy sex, in some.

It might prevent a school shooting

Women are the cause of all mass shootings. If they just had sex with the shooter they would never shoot up schools. One fuck is all it takes for them to save dozens of lives.

Have you seen incels? They don't even really try to fix themselves up. They don't have good hygiene, they won't try to change their look, won't get haircuts... It's partly their fault.

explain the black behaviour of asking women for pity sex then go on.

Who the fuck has an abortion without caring? Literally no women just shrugs it off, stop being so pathetic and talk to a girl for once OP.

Hell is never! God loves me probably, we probably have a lot in common.

>tfw you will never be the biggest chad in the entire gulag

because then it will suck to go back to fapping?

Disturbing but not true. Rape hurts people's minds but in not often fatal. Killing people for sport is fatal. Involuntary Celibacy is not usually fatal.

YOUR BODY LIKED IT WHILE YOUR MIND HATED IT. Or pick your shattered dreams back up and earn some money. It feels soooooo much better than hurting yourself. Worse, a lot of victims of forced sex (rape and or molestation) go on to abuse others. They have been awakened to a very dark side of humanity and now hurt other. Watch the music video from Tool called Prison Sex. It's not actually about prison sex, it's about being raped/molested and turning into the same monster yourself. Pure horror, because it's all too real. "It took so long to remember, just what was happening. I was so young and vestile then, you know it hurt me! But I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive, even if sings seem to tell me otherwise... do on to others, what has been done to me, do on to others what has been done to you..."

It would be like asking an incel to fuck a lardass SJW with a pegging fetish.

i.e. You're both the most undesirable people on earth feeling like somebody owes you pity sex is largely the reason why. Why would anybody want to fuck something so pathetic.

this thread is being spammed by a third party psy-ops

>women self esteem
>2018

Holy fuck, how pathetic can you be, just work on yourself, on your confidence, Physical fitness, charisma and get a hobby or something, get money. Being an entitled little bitch won't help you. I just learned what an "incel" is, stop being pathetic and thirsty.

I don't understand why incel tradcucks defend white women at all.

they are broke NEETs

>Or does the incel become an attached little puppy dog expecting marriage?
At this point these are mere assumptions.
How would we know?
Women don't give pity sex to incels.

Not even religious but I very much doubt God has anything but disdain for people who very vocally curse him and promote their degeneracy to children

Do people who pay for pussy count?

Nothing is stopping you from paying a hooker.

this thread is a psy op

*there. I was so revolted it threw of my spelling.

Just the non-Christians.

Involuntary celibacy.

>women pity fuck niggers and immigrants
>certain posters freak out at lonely guys getting pity fucks

go back to pleddit and create a new sub faggot

This is the unfortunate part, but the sad reality is that smart people tend to have bad social skills, which were at some point extremely important for survival and still are to a certain degree (not all, you can be a fucking dumbass and have bad social skills or be brilliant and have good social skills)
they are literally begging for pity sex, just let that sink into your head.... fucking a fagg for feeling pity.....like no it won't happen at least they should pay the bitches or something

youtube.com/watch?v=FMaFDyyYfng

When incels be themselves and try to pick up women

How could you be wise about a situation that never happened to anyone? Calling bullshit

I don't though. If he exists, well shit, I hope I don't go to hell and the sodomy part in the bible was a typo

>women
>pity
>sex

You stupid piece of shit.
The entire JOB of women is literally to unconsciously select the best men so as to further the species.

MGTOW's ask what women are for, why they are so vapid and stupid and unconscious; it's because that's their job, they are auxiliary eugenicists of our species.

Of course, this unconscious function is FUNDAMENTALLY tied to genetics, which makes it very slow to change. Society has rapidly changed in just a few thousand years and genetics takes tens and hundreds of thousands of years to even begin changing its vector, especially with regards to the complexity of the brain's fundamental orientation of desires.

So in many ways, females are still selecting mates as though it's 8,000 BC, but even in 8,000BC, women understood that the man with willpower and confidence to make the reality he wants is more attractive than the beta-bitch who will ride the rails until an opportunity arises where he can cut the throat of the alpha and steal control.

The reality of women is that WE are in control and always have been, and they just unconsciously select those of us who are taking full advantage of that capacity for control.

TL;DR -- become a fucking ruthless monster, make yourself into a superhero, burn the old you as a heretic to the religion of the new you and emerge reborn as something more than just desirable by women, but desirable by the fundamental structure and paternalistic workings of the universe itself.
Tune your frequency into God.

Not clear on what that is bro....

Hell is for ever!

Hell is for ever!

Incels are whiny faggots
>WAHHH I can't have sex with a 13 year old
>WAHHH I can't have sex with a 10/10
>WAHHH I am unable to clean myself properly on a daily basis
>WAHHH you're fat, a roastie, a sjw a 1/10. get away from me-I'm going to play video games now

Just kys, all of you

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

Ugly women are so easy. How can they give you any issue? I frequently find myself rejecting them, not the other way around.

Nigga are you serious? Has Sup Forums dropped this low? Lmfao. Bro, you are useless filth. Unironically kill yourself you perma virgin. Maybe no girl wants to touch you because you're disgusting.

The best you can come up with is a famine that happened in India?
Really? Capitalism is bad because it failed for poo in the loos but Communism is good because it's failed literally everywhere it's implemented?
It's a good thing I can poo in the loo or otherwise capitalism would be out to get me

>women pity fuck niggers and immigrants
Kek. The fact you think its pity sex shows why you can't get laid. That is fetish sex. Pity sex is like if a girl fucks a guy that was her good friend because his wife died and he is lonely. Not fucking a gross horny loser who is obsessed with sex.

>They don't want gross ugly awkwardly bad fucking stuck with the memory and shame
>But they fuck niggers
really activates the old almonds
I came here expecting to roast some incels honestly but after reading the exchange, I think I am prepared for the roastiecaust