/MG/ Mexipol General - Full Zocalo for AMLO Edition

Discuss anything related to Mexico's politics, traditions, heritage and history.

Feel free to talk in English or Español.

>prev. thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoI-1X9sr4
youtube.com/watch?v=A7qXYsSIZWo
cnqzu.com/library/Solar General/100-questions-about-fascism-oswald-mosley.pdf
gob.mx/se/prensa/de-enero-a-junio-de-2017-mexico-registro-15-645-2-millones-de-dolares-de-inversion-extranjera-directa
youtube.com/watch?v=J7CLZanYvhU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for AMLOVE

DEATH TO DEMOCRACY

so in the last thread we determined that mexicans havent elected a brown president in over a hundred years, they are a nation of self-hating conquistador rape-babies that refuse to give control back to the indigenous indios because they think they are superior, but the indians built fantastic cities and harnessed the wilds to give us foods like potatos, peppers, tomatoes. What have the half-breeds given us other than filth and pestilence? Give mexico back to the indios.

Nah, the notion that this is Cartel-country is Mutt propaganda. I was born in Sinaloa (Narco Shithole) and then moved to Tijuana (Important place for drug-trade) and I have never heard a single gunshot in my life, I've heard news of things happening, but things happening to me; never
And no, you won't be called gringo, maybe güerito

bump

second for AMLOVE

>haters can eat an amlodipina

>Sufragio efectivo, no reelección
STFU you stupid panazi

Soooo... we are like 4 months away from the election, what are y'all Mexianons gon do when our boy Meade wins by a landside? I, personally gonna short the USD/MXN as that bitch is going down and buy some Mexican ETF. Mexican Economy >>> To The Moon.

Good to hear, thanks for clearing it up.

Favourite rank in Aztec military?

Os pido que, por favor, dejen de ser una república

I didn’t know he was real

Morena es la esperanza de México

>Favourite rank in Aztec military?
the losers tht lost and died quietly and arent even remembered to this day except by a codex that was smuggled in a priest's butthole

seriously your countrym your legacy, everything about you people is a joke, i say this only because you have no desire to fix anything and instead have pride in failure, baffling.

the order of huitzilopochtly
a very real man that lead the nahuas->aztecs into greatness

a psycopath too probably

And listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI

I going to vote for him just because he represents the aristocracy

>Os pido que, por favor, dejen de ser una república
>dejen
imma fix that shit for ya. It's DEJEÍS not DEJEN.

Yeah, if you hope to be the next Venezuela

agreed

WAR LORD FEDERATION NOW

Thread theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=ksoI-1X9sr4

>flag
>mutt propaganda
Ok bruh

He’s right that you’ll be called guero, not gringo. I had a girl yell it at me from a moving limousine. It’s not to be taken offense from, tho. Mexicans aren’t sensitive about the dumb racial shit we are and mean nothing by it.

As far as safety, you do have to be careful. I love Mexico City but I’d be nervous to go solo. And everybody knows someone who has been impacted by extreme violence, so if you choose to go without any locals be smart and stay in touristy zones and never get in a non-uber taxi (that is the single most important tip)

me on the right

lol what an absolute delution

>shilling a candidate whose base are literal rural poorfags that dont even know who he is

>>shilling a candidate whose base are literal rural poorfags that dont even know who he is
That's AMLO you're talking about*

Que tan posible es que gane Anaya?
La cancion de Movimiento Naranja es todo un hit con los normies

>Fake George Soros funded left wing thread.

Beware the filthy liberal agenda.

Muchas gracias por vuestra corrección
Yo pensaba en una monarquía constitucional en la cuál el poder ejecutivo sea ocupado por un miembro de la familia real, y que también tenga poder sobre la iglesia en México
Unlike the US i've never called myself white, the meme comes from your hypocrisy
That sounds exactly like AMLO\Besides, when did partidism meant being part of more than one party?

>your legacy,
>you people is a joke

Look at my flag.

Cool. That picture is from the Osprey book isn't it? You can torrent them on pirate bay as a massive collection and just choose whatever interests you. I like the eagle warrior side of the Cuauhtlocelotl, it seems a less popular choice than the jaguar but I think they look very cool.

Thanks for the info

try again bitch

Nah i've seen his curriculum, i dont give a shit the rest. Thank god he isnt a unam """"intelectual"""".
>Rural poorfag
Speak for you Kevin de la periferia

All you AMLO shills literally don't have arguments, all you mofos say is MUH AMLO gonna fix everything magically by giving muh gibs to everyone and spitting back to the evil gringo and foreign investor.

post yfw amlo wins

PRD and PAN

wait what

Que algien me explique porfa

>sharing some more

periferia from where?
isnt cdmx like 80% lefty

dont get me wrong, hailcdmx
the only ones with a brain

>spitting back at foreign investor.
a good thing

And how is it a good thing?

I am currently in CDMX on business. I find it to be a pretty cool place, actually.

I have taken care to learn basic spanish and to be humble, which has gone a long way. Nothing but good things to say.

However, I am also staying at a 5 star hotel in the Polanco area, not the favelas.

These polls mean nothing though, you know they will put Anaya closer and closer to AMLO as we approach the election, they will say it's a technical tie a week before. They will start counting the votes and AMLO will be in the lead, at around 4am Anaya will somehow surpass him, and in the morning they will say it was very close but Anaya won by 2-3% of the votes. Literally every time.

Faggot taco eaters voting for AMLO LOL

I'll see you soon, lining up for your two tortillas daily you cocksuckers

Cuba style

kill yourself leaf

What's that? Reminds me of that tree that the innocent dead babies feed from.

foreign investment targets nothing more than resources

i dont mind anaya winning
i prefer anything to MEADO

but objectively seeing thing today i am almost certain that if its either anaya or peje, peje will win
>amlo ya no es un peligro para mexico
>fill morena with priistas
>promise forgiveness to everything

We capitalinos say periferia to shitty parts (all of them) of Edomex that sorround us, e.g. Naucalpan, Neza

I should add that I am from the US (California).

My team is entirely white and they also have been having great experiences. But again, we are on business and the people we deal with are of a higher quality. I am very surprised at how common it is for people here to speak good English.

Even the bodega cashiers can tell me how many peso's to pay in english.

>foreign investment targets nothing more than resources
Of course they do, they are trying to make money, thus, creating jobs in Mexico, those jobs create wealth, that makes the economy growth, get it?

Cinturón de miseria

b-but my idiotic sense of nationalism

plz someone nuke Edomex

"el pueblo" needs to be genocided

>we capitalinos
>WE

>the state itself is 80% lefty
>probably more if you count the liberals of polanco

>naucalpan neza, implying i am from there

as a fellow citizen from coyouacan, te saludo
y chupame el pito

yea, no, fuck them
and fuck resource based states
we the commies of cdmx can keep the country afloat without help

>Implying democracy in Mexico is real
Place is corrupt as fuck and all the candidates are either commies or cartel ass kissers

sauce on the pic? Thats cool AF.

How do you know what my real nationality is LOL

You faggot mexican... I'll see you lining up for your daily rations soon bitch

Just like the cubans

True, but our pursuit for democracy is just as bad

you know you have 250k El Salvadorians heading your way right?

Any opinions on this man?

as I said in the other thread, Mexico City's economy literally depends on foreign investment, and as I said, what Mexican company other than Grupo Carso builds anything major in Mexico City (or in Mexico as a whole)?

This is why nationalism is important,Mosley was the leader of the British Union of Fascists, hear what he has to say, domestic industry is important:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7qXYsSIZWo

>from Coyoacan
>not a commie
Hmmmm

Too pure for this world

I say we need more infrastructure investments.
>Make All Roads Public
>Next Gen Electric Gird
>Nuclear Power
>Modern Railways and speed trains

Tax the fuck out of these foreign investors to pay for it.

It is important but we are filled with illiterate shitskins that only breed like rats

Better orator than Churchil and Hitler
Shame these people put their faith in a fake democracy instead of unity and action

The problem with Anaya is that he's no different than Calderon in the sense that he's the establishement's candidate. In the 2006 and 2012 elections both parties used a dummy candidate on purpose so people wouldn't vote in 3 ways. It's always been them against AMLO because they know there are more voters that vote against him.

Nationalism is a dying meme

>tax
They would run away and go to China
But, yes, we need more Mexican compamies running the country SUPERVISED

I don't think that chart takes population into consideration though.

>>Modern Railways and speed trains
We were going to have them, until the chairo cucks had to ruin it wit MUH CASA BLANCA, MUH CORRUPTION and the price of oil crashing. Also, businesses in Mexico are already taxed to the fucking neck, if anything the tax rate should go down.

Need education investments then, hard with a corrupt government though.

Tell me about it, attached is a video of (((British))) television. I look upon my country and despair, the greatest empire the world has known. Our ancestral home for tens of thousands of years, reduced to this.

Reveal flag

Any end in sight to the violence?

what about this one?

i never said i wasnt
but i am not
i dont mind them tho
lets leave it at socialdemocrat

you should go to insurgentes to see all those business startups with names in spanish

Never thought of it this way. Perhaps the indios really were the superior race in that country.

Seriously......
Mexico is fucked up and we are tired of dealing with the 3rd world greasy pieces of shit

Chairos will tell you AMLO, right wingers will tell you legalization
It’s not that bad once you get used to it

good post user ty

>business startups with names in spanish
Oh yeah, because startups are soooo important to the Mexican economy, and they totally don't depend on foreign companies getting whatever service they offer at all.

>right wingers
>legalization
pick one

Ancap memes

The Mex government has the most shit tax collection, look at the US IRS system, these guys will liquidate your assets if you don't pay tax, that's how they can afford having all those Bases around the world and go to war every 5 years.

Imagine if the Mex government had that kind of money.

If you look at GDP charts, the GDP grew but Tax collection stayed flat, if mexico simply enforced it's current tax laws it should have money for public infrastructure.

From Wisconsin, white as they come, and I've spent lots of time in TJ. I got called güero all the time but it's not an insult or a slur, it's just how it is in Mexico.

No problem, look up all the Mosley videos. I might be biased, being English, but I think he's one of the best speakers in the world and one of the greatest politicians of the 20th century.

Here is one of his books:

cnqzu.com/library/Solar General/100-questions-about-fascism-oswald-mosley.pdf

this

wtf you talking about its like all the retarded norhterners complaining about centralization and when there is a candidate that literally wants to descentralize the country, they suddenly dont want to

No wonder, la criatura would never want us to be nationalistic, because then were would the mutts go?

AMLO 2018 PRAISE BE KEK

DEATH TO GLOBALIST PRIAN

It really is not a slur, is just something you call someone who is blonde when young, like how we call chinos those who when young had slanted eyes
L A . C O S A . R E C T A N T E

That's not a chart.

>2018
>using "PRIAN"
>>>/unam/

this

I'm actually a Mex National lel.

What do you have to say about this, AMLO cuck?

16 billion USD on foreign investment from Jan17 to Jun17. This is all Peña's policies at work.

gob.mx/se/prensa/de-enero-a-junio-de-2017-mexico-registro-15-645-2-millones-de-dolares-de-inversion-extranjera-directa

>"Güelita, on dejaste el pasaporte?"

truth, I've heard way "worse"... Mexicans love nicknames, it's one of the things I love about you weys

All passports look the same, only way to see if it's yours is if you show the inside.

That's a relief! Careful around those Amerimutts.

>Having the Windows taskbar on the right.
kys

hello brother

PAN is becoming lefty by the day
anaya supports the living wage
ironlycally they will probably embrace lgbt in the future
they will become like democrats

mexican rightwingers are secretly in suicide watch, they just dont accept it yet

why does mexican music sound like clown music

Matt Groening literally was inspired by Chapolin Colorado. Gomez Bolaños has a cult following in Hueland

Listen to some real Mexican music, not that Northern bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=J7CLZanYvhU

the aztecs literally built their own version of manhattan on a fucking lake without horses or the wheel and mexico today doesn't even have indoor plumbing.

I see, there's only one option left