Are meditation and Buddhism Sup Forums-approved?

Are meditation and Buddhism Sup Forums-approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/meditation/in-depth/meditation/art-20045858
youtu.be/Srw3YSda1XY
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares jesus christ you beta

yes

Yes

meditation yes buddhism no

no, sitting in a certain position and repeating dumb shit won't do anything

dont be fucking delusional

you just btfo all religions ever

Meditation is just breathing and mental exorcises done in tandem. That said, it's very Sup Forums approved because all it really is is self improvement, though in a fairly esoteric form.

Yes.

Learning Wim Hof is the true red pill

Buddhism is based just look at Narendra Modi and his/his people's opinions on the muslamic question

mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/meditation/in-depth/meditation/art-20045858

youtu.be/Srw3YSda1XY

Truth
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Sure, but whites who practice buddhism are pathetic.

Siddhartha Gautama meant to teach everyone, like Jesus, but "Buddhism" has corrupted teachings and practices.

Buddhism comes from Indo European traditions. It isn't really 'eastern' at all. Just another way of seeing the world

Although a lot of what's presented as "Buddhism" today has been adulterated with East Asian culture.

Meditation is very much encouraged because it's a form of self-improvement. It's not actually exclusive to Buddhism but they seem to have perfected it, so Buddhist meditation is perfectly fine.
Zen Buddhism is the ultimate form though. The Japanese are very close to Westerners for some reason, and their form of Buddhist practice almost transcends religion. It is, for example, perfectly possible to be a Shintoist who practices Zen Buddhism, because Zen is a philosophy that isn't very much concerned about the metaphysical. Also Zen Buddhism is not opposed to violence, it was famously practiced by many Samurai.

Meditation is a proven boon to mental health anyway, and it's about as far away from Jewish influence as can be. It's fine to practice it, just don't turn docile or anything.

Buddhism is true except for the whole rebirth thing. It's there to stop people from killing themselves.

monk related disagrees.

This dude is enlightened regarding the physical as well as the metaphysical. I'd definitely like to tag along with him for a day or two and learn from his wisdom.

And their dozens of heavens and hells and gods.

Buddhists are pussies

whoops, ment based monk disagrees with haters above

-agreed

Based

sorry, you were saying?

Ashin Wirathu ftw

Try the Gateway Experience by the Monroe Institute

Certain meditation techniques are more effective than others, I recommend Vipassana Meditation. I read Mindfulness In Plain English recently and it's a great book, definitely recommend to anyone who wants to have a good solid understanding of Vipassana Meditation to grow.

>t. Brainlet who has zero idea what meditation even is

You fucking white shitheads must steal everything.

You are the biggest thieves of human history after all.

mudslimes hate buddhists. I guess deep down they intuitively know their so-called religion is backwards, self-serving and semi-satanic and will lead to eternal damnation even if only a fraction of what the buddhist believe in is true.

Islam is true evil, that's why they hate everything.

I don't know, don't care.

I will say though that I'm a devout, practicing Buddhist for the past 5 -6 years.

I also believe in the white enthostate.

Somehow, in my mind I have been able to blend these two things quite well.

Every ethnicity gets their own state
Pretty simple

What I mean is that is generally accepted Buddhist that separateness is an illusion, and that really we are all connected. Ethnostates therefore run contrary to our teachings.

Obviously this isn't a hard and fast rule, as the monk that's been posted ITT shows. I also subscribe to the thinking that yes, the tiger deserves compassion. But sometimes to protect innocence the tiger must be kept away.

Of course in this analogy the tigers I refer to are coloreds.

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do for the greater good of the mankind.

what if I told you God is everywhere you look. You cannot escape Him. He's with you right now and will always be with you until and after the day you die.

buddhism isn't compatitble with hate, greed, selfishness, violence.
so no. pol can't be buddhist.