Reddit’s The_Donald Was One Of The Biggest Havens For Russian Propaganda During 2016 Election

Reddit’s The_Donald Was One Of The Biggest Havens For Russian Propaganda During 2016 Election, Analysis Finds

inquisitr.com/4790689/reddits-the_donald-was-one-of-the-biggest-havens-for-russian-propaganda-during-2016-election-analysis-finds/

How does it feel knowing Russians tricked you into voting against your own interests, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5wdwu3
texastribune.org/2018/02/16/texas-grassroots-group-communicated-russians-indicted-election-meddlin/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody's falling for it.

So t_d was the tipping point of the election? What do people think the Russians actually did?

>Was

>preaching to the choir
seems like a poor allocation of a measly $200,000 ad budget

oh no! when I subscribed to The_Donald I never imagined that those Russians could influence me to vote for Trump :( :(

Apparently Russian shitposting is super effective on pedes.

>Reddit’s The_Donald
>Sup Forums
You need to go back faggot

Same difference.

they're 100% opposites

>Watching America burn
>Against my interests

>When shit posting on reddit to fuck with normies gets painted as russian propaganda

russia seems more and more based everyday

Yes but only when it serves my side of the argument.

/r/politics infiltrated by CTR
TD infiltrated by the Russians
Why do people even use reddit

stay on reddit
rules 1 and 2

>REEEEEEE DELET THIS
Oh reddidiots, you so crazy.

I never once thought poorly of Hillary Clinton before the Russians told me I should. In fact, I was pulling for her to be President all the way back in 1992! Nobody ever had an unkind word for her and we all knew she would be President one day.

dailymotion.com/video/x5wdwu3

(Youtube deleted this same video after years.)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little cuck? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sup Forumsack’s finest brigade, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Antifa, and I have over 300 confirmed redpills. I am trained in autistic warfare and I’m the top shitposter in the entire Sup Forums board. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this board, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, commie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of autists across the Internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, pinko. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can troll you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in slide thread exposing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Sup Forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn sheep. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Goldstein.

Bumping only to see your ass get saged to hell

>trying to censor the truth

Heh, you must be from the_donald

Censoring? No, I’m just here for the lulz, I’ve never actually visited the_donald

I've never even been on r/the_Donald

I don't even have a reddit account.

The actual story here that all these fucking retards are missing is that the russians didn't create anything. They didn't plant these ideas, or give birth to an ideology, or force anyone to vote one way or another.
They exploited existing divisions within our community and culture to further entrench the opposing sides against each other.
Those posts that you see that rob you of your smile and optimism because it's so mind numblingly retarded were their medium.

This is cultural intelligence operations 101. You identify the divisions and exploit them.
Fucking retard media is still stuck on durrr trump = russia.
Russia doesn't give a fuck who wins. They simply wanted to sow chaos in american society by pitting the two most extreme supporters (Bernie and Trump) against each other.

We do the same fucking thing all over the globe. it is the 1st job of the CIA.

>A board where only people go to agree with each other for upvotes
>infected with CTR, shareblue, russians and media matters
who could have thought

wtf man, they already ban everyone that already disagrees with well anyone

Wait guys... what if Russia really is the bad guy???

Which nation has used nuclear weapons?

>They exploited existing divisions within our community and culture to further entrench the opposing sides against each other.
they didn't need to do shit. They could lit just sit back and enjoy the show like everyone else.

All this shit came from within your country, sponsored by massive NGOs, your own media and race/homo/gender baiting liberals/cultural marxists which only are the ones responsible for all this internal unrest you have. In their desperation they are trying quite ridiculously and absurdly pin it on muh russians

>and it was all predicted decades ago

If anything they acted as a news aggregate that got ridiculous shit to people who would get triggered by it.
They handed the "alt-right" for lack of a better term trigglypuff
They handed the left the piss dossier "evidence"
Making either side think that cultural collapse was just around the bend and causing lefties to scream helplessly at the sky and righties to march with torches.

go eat a burger or something

god i love those tasty juicy burgers, shame we've been getting too many nothingburgers around here

So OP. You are telling me that if I have a political rival, instead of debating with them, all I have to do is label them as enemies of the state?

Fuck our democratic republic! American Sulla where are you?!?

Russians probably killed more people every month in WW2 than were ever killed by American atomic bombs

They literally labelled themselves Russian Hackers in Russian Cryillic at one point in the ticker counting how many people were online. I knew it!

That’s exacfly what Bush did too. It’s nothing new. Neocons label their enemies as enemies. 2005 neocons called their enemies terrorists and anti Americans. 2018 neocons call their enemies Russian bots. Same strategy

>muh Russians

lol still going with this. Push it too hard, friend. It'll never backfire.

the difference as they appear to see it is that the russian evil was the result of individual actions counted on a massive scale, whereas the us atmoic bomb drops and city bombing campaigns were the result of a strategy which basically boiled down to the conscious implementation of terror
Every soldier in a million man army rape murders and you have a million rape murders. 3 people agree to level a city and they level a city.
There is something to that distinction. The calculation of acceptable losses on such a scale is the worst of it. This is, probably, why Putin says Stalin wouldn't have used the bomb.

The word neocon was first used in a left-wing news magazine to describe socially liberal Jews with a hawkish foreign policy bent. They noticed that several of Bush's national security advisers and officials were all Jewish, and former Democrats. It was even called a Jewish slur for awhile. Everybody labels their enemies.

faggot be gone

>How does it feel knowing Russians tricked you into voting against your own interests, Sup Forums?

I decided to vote for him the moment he announced. I've always been against illegal aliens, jobs moving offshore, and Hillary Clinton.

>attention seeking MAGAPEDES get all the heat
>people start to associate redditors with russian shilling
>Sup Forums once again unnoticed

this is bad why?

>inquisitr

and people say kek isn't real
even god couldn't protect jews and they are his chosen people

The mysterious Twitter accounts named in Robert Mueller's indictment Friday were long-suspected of being sock puppets of a Russian influence operation, with a Texas contact recommending to focus on purple swing states. Now, a federal grand jury has agreed.
texastribune.org/2018/02/16/texas-grassroots-group-communicated-russians-indicted-election-meddlin/
@TEN_GOP & @tpartynews = Alex Jones. Pamela Geller. Breitbart. Russia Today.
LOL! You're all going to prison for conspiracy.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115

ceddit suggests those [deleted] were actually deleted by the posters, not the mods.

Rosenstein specifically stated no Americans wittingly engaged with these people. Dumbass shill.

wait, they claimed some alex jones account to be russian?

So was pol during that time? So what? I dont regret my vote as Trump still has superior policy over Hillary.

LOL!
...in this indictment...
Rosenstein did NOT say this investigation is concluded.

yes, they even warned against this and called for sanity.

>the 13 russians who cared about the election and supported trump went to the_donald
wowie zowie batman!

I was on TD at that time before i got banned. It mostly a lot of circle jerking over wikileaks, ben garrison and conspiracy theories. Like pol at the time apart from the pro nazi propaganda.

they showed a bunch of what I hesitate to call pro-trump memes and internet pictures on the news tonight during there russia troll story and I didn't recognize a single one of them.

>They handed the left the piss dossier "evidence"
ehm, the piss part was a very inhouse thing...

Its not so much Hillary its her stance on escalating war in Syria against Russia.

>Pro Trump board filled with Pro Trump Propaganda
YOU DONT FUCKING SAY?!

>trolls go to most popular internet forum to troll

oh yes, the whole trump phenomenon was scripted and implemented by 13 rooskies, thats the underlying narrative.
otherwise, HER would have had a 50 pt. lead

Im a little worried i might be russian and not know it. What are the signs that you are a ruskie shill?

it's almost like going to my local girls scouts and telling them how great girl scout cookies are

>What are the signs that you are a ruskie shill?
what aren't really?

you can't delete comments unless you're a mod fag, or the person posting.

>inb4 hurdur how do you know

same thing happened to me, for basically the same (((reason)))

>How does it feel knowing Russians tricked you into voting against your own interests, Sup Forums?
After the San Jose rally I realized this wasn't an ideological battle of ideas it was a race war. So I voted for the white guy hoping he would fuck those asshole dreamers who thought it was cutsey to burn my flag while waving the Mexican one in my face. I'm just sorry the due process clause and the eighth amendment disallow a proper genociding.

That's gonna leave a mark...

Russians convinced us to join a political movement that we're all in agreement with? The issue being what exactly? Even were this the case, which I highly doubt, wouldn't this just make them our allies and not our adversaries?