Midwest Alliance General: CORN Edition

Why not create a white homeland in the midwest?
>German/Anglo/Scandinavian/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

Mainland States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Territory States Included: WV, KY, TN, AR, OK, CO, WY, MT, MY, DE, NJ, NY(excluding NYC)

Email: [email protected]

Twitter: @Real_Midwestern

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, Liberals, civic nationalists/cuckservatives, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>spread the word

Bump

Stop larping.

PA here
my car just got stuck in a ditch because snow

There was a few inches of snow here but the rain washed it away.

Saylorsburg here. 30 min south of Stroudsburg

Columbus here. The mayor here needs to be lynched for his cuckoldry.

Hoosier reporting in.

IL user here, it won't work. Farmers are addicted to farm subsidy gibbz as much as niggerwhores are to welfare and EBTs. Not to mention that Midwesterners are essentially a copy of Germany and Sweden but on the other side of the world. They don't think that niggers are inherently different from whites, they think (bear in mind I'm talking in the general sense, as in, where it counts) that niggers can be brought into the fold. As in, the Midwest would eventually become Germany/Sweden 2.0. Also:
>>family/traditional values
>isn't being passed onto the children when they're being engulfed in niggerification propaganda 24/7 or they leave for the nearest big city (that's ignoring the problems their tolerance of faggots, niggers, and worship of kikes has accumulated).
>>completely self sustainable
Kinda (there are multiple factors to consider, but I'm ignoring those just to humor your point), but it'd be better to just make a confederation with at least the Southern states so there's ocean to ship shit.
>>high IQ
Again, see above for basically mini Germany/Sweden. High IQ doesn't save them from their own stupidity in trying to be as politically correct as possible/accepting of the bad elements of society (i.e. niggers, kikes, faggots).
Midwest has certainly got potential, but there needs to be severe revamp.

>WE WUZ GERMANZ N SHIET!!!

It's amazing how many of us are on here. I could be driving past a fellow shitposter and not even know it.
Compared to the rest of the country, the Midwest has the best shot at creating a white ethnostate.
>nazbol
discarded

He never said that we are German dumbass.

Landlocked

It's not the 19th century faggot.

IN Hoosier reporting for duty

Indiana will save the white race.

Born and raised Hoosier, but I moved to Cleveland last year. I like that its hilly and actually has trees, but I hate all the darkies. And I never thought I'd say this, but I miss cornfields.

MN is beyond saving, sorry.
>t. Minneapolis resident

>he doesn't know there's a canal that runs from Detroit to the Atlantic Ocean

>Minneapolis
That’s your problem

Midwest has a lot of niggers

Most of MN's population is in the Cities which are hopelessly overrun by liberals and Somalis

ITT: We LARP about a white wakanda

I believe you’re thinking of the south
And I’m sure there’s still some people left in MN that are decent folks instead of city dwelling lemmings
ITT you shill against us

you can't even define shilling, son.