Which boy is cuter gon or killua?

Which boy is cuter gon or killua?

Me.

Kurapika

Gon

Clearly Killua. He makes me feel funny and I wanna fuck his butt.

>oh this edgy shota must be the top
>bottom in 99% of art
A pleasant surprise, but I can't be the only one who would have thought it would be the other way around.

Can this be a shota thread?

Killua has always been the girl of the relationship. He has the will of a faggot, Gon has the will of a king.

Will of a king doesn't make you a top. The king gets what he wants. Alexander the great was a bottom.

life is what you make of it user

no he wasnt you fucking retard.

Are you the pedo from the HxH threads?

I've never heard that word before, and I don't know what HxH is.

I'm talking about real life, not Fate. Look up Hephaestion, they were friends since their youth and there's overwhelming evidence that they were lovers.

I know the history which is why Im calling you a retard. There is zero evidence he was a bottom and even suggestions that they were lovers in the first place is conjecture. Being a top as a powerful man was very common, being a bottom was extremely shameful. Its incredibly unlikely he would have garnered respect as a leader if he was a known sword swallower. If he was a fag, he was the acceptable type of fag for the time, which was topping. To imply a king would be a bottom is ridiculous. Whenever you hear about it in history theyre usually assassinated by their own people.

killua is for happy, not for bickering

Are woman ever going to stop raping Killua with their eyes? They lust for the biri-biri on their vaginas.

everybody in this thread has a penis my friend

It doesn't count if it's a feminine penis though.

I guess I'm a cute girl after all