Who is looking forward to the Chinese century?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=the hindu polution 40%&oq=the hindu polution 40%&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64.9888j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=KyXOKVjoqQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pic related, the amount of pollution and smog china will produce in 3 years versus the amount the U.S. will produce in one century.

gigatons of what

progress

>comparing different points in time when comparing something that relies on what time frame it happened in

niggers

Gigatons of Chink pussy.

>0EeNG6BR
>NG6BR
NGGER
NIGGER

OPs faggotry.

Smog, obviously.

China will never be dominant. We're seeing the same kind of hysteria that we saw in the 80's RE: Japan.

China has almost used all of its inhabitable land mass.

The Chinese government has very little control over a lot of its territory.

China is completely dependent on other countries buying what amounts to cheap shit.

If any country is going to ascend it will be India.

Serious, will china kill itself via pollution? we are already seeing the health effects from this. How long until all of china is a toxic dump?

Oh and let's not forget that much of China's manufacturing is operating 70's tech as is a lot of their military.

Muh China.

I can't argue with those numbers

>india figures out how to enact a basic income
>somehow make it 30 years without war
It's a pipe dream but goddamnit I still don't like the prospect

that's cement not smog you idiots

me, but unironically
the Chinks are the Jews' worst nightmare; Imperialists who don't feel guilty about their race

Frogger: Shanghai Edition

Chen: QRUEEN, QRUEEN, QRUEEN.

Yea making cement really is going to solve problems.

LITERALLY FROGGER, WTF

China took over Africa after the Jewed whites left

Underrate

India? Seriously? Your argument was strong up until your last sentence.

Yes my friend we will be very powerful!

Does anything trigger mutts harder than China?

nope

Is that even real? Why are Africans such cucks? Kenyan women have white-only dating services, and white-only sperm requests.

t. cargo-ship worker.

google.com/search?q=the hindu polution 40%&oq=the hindu polution 40%&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64.9888j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

wow china has free pepto bismol?
almost as cool as the tigers russia has

Oh no...

subhumans

>muh subhumans
>this webcam

Are you trying to be funny?

>whites mostly come from advanced countries and are super rich by African standards
>even whites who live in Africa inevitably end up richer than the natives
women are always looking to marry up, in africa marring a white is like winning the lottery

Chinks can take over Africa with impunity because "hurr durr neo-colonialism" doesn't work on them, we could be doing the same thing if it wasn't for the jews

Soooooo close

You're proving my point.
youtube.com/watch?v=KyXOKVjoqQA

>Not running out of clean water withing 15 years

Note that I didn't say India was likely to become a power just that they are more likely than China.

It's called progress, buddy. You can't eliminate pollution overnight. At least China is doing something about it now. What is India doing? Breeding like rabbits and quickly becoming #1 in most pollution.

chinese cement is fucking shit tier you retard

>oh my god he actually made it
>oh

Just encase the river in cement, problem solved.

Chinese get extremely triggered by the implication that India will become a world power. They often use India as a comparison of how much better their government and pollution controls are. India is a pretty common example in Chinese media of why democracy would never work in China.

Explain to me how. There is absolutely no evidence that India is somehow more likely to become a superpower than China. As far as I know, as of now, India is 2 decades behind all of the East Asian countries.

I think both dirty pajeets and chinks are dumb as fuck when it comes to the environment. It will be their downfall as they have been turning their countries into toxic dumps for the past 60 years.Give it another 60 and see how many of them are left from self induced toxicity and famine.

why the fuck isnt she picking up her baby?

But even Indians talk about how the Chinese government works better than theirs in many ways. If you'd ever visited r/India you'd see.

Also no one is triggered that they'll become a superpower, it's because of how they act. Pajeets have huge egos but no knowledge. They're just ignorant and annoying usually.

Carbon. Reminder that the development of overpopulated 3rd world shiholes will finish this planet off.

Literally build dozens of ghost cities. In these cities are dozens of commieblocks that sit empty.

You have large ass mega malls that make Mall of America look tiny, also mainly empty.

You got chinks building large ass monuments like buddah and Brandenburg gates n shit.

The growth is a scam.

That's depressing. He almost succeeded.

That doesn't look exactly like a Chinese...

Cause it's mixed with a nigger

They've got a shit ton of money. That's all that matters.

That's why I don't care about the environment anymore. Third world countries are already screwing this world up. There's no point in recycling at this point

that is the dumbest shit i have ever heard. I thought you Scandinavian types were supposed to be smart?

>The growth is a scam.
They've got a shit ton of money. That's all that matters.

Does the empty buildings count towards their GDP? Why do they have the ghost buildings? Does the gov't commission all the construction and pay for it but there is not a "real" buyer other than the Gov't? Does this aide in "creating jobs and money", please explain more anons. Ty

yeah, fucking russia is taking this world into the gutter

Most recycling is a scam to get you to sort your trash so they can sell it to china easier

>Make cement packed with trash
>Build a ghost city that rots
>"China number 1! Look at how much we build!"
>90% of the population still eternal peasant in a shack but now they don't have any cutlery because they melted all of it in an effort to appease Mao's retarded plans

Doesn't matter how much you make if it's trash tier and it's not utilized in an efficient matter.

chinese culture is about appearing successful, this is actually a theme in many non white cultures and something we seem to misunderstand. For them, if people believe they are successful, they are. It's all posturing. Why do you think they cheat so much? It doesn't matter to them if they can do it or not, as long as people believe they can

just 1 gigaton will do me, I'm not greedy

Do you really think we're going to make a difference when china , india and other shitholes keep polluting?

>It's all posturing. Why do you think they cheat so much? It doesn't matter to them if they can do it or not, as long as people believe they can
Ah, I see now. Absolutely degenerate. Why not actually work hard -- was wondering why I would see families in WAAY rich neighborhoods that would have like 10 people working their asses off at a restaurant slave wage all the time. Then they would have 18 people living in their one huge house... It was just to appear wealthy while not really being wealthy at all. Just killing themselves to create an illusion. Actually stupid.

And a shit ton of tiny chinese hands ready to make a shit ton of things in unison.

China's on its way. The question is when will they overtake the US? And how will the world react?

The Chinese kind of painted themselves in a corner with their population control
They simply don't have the bodies to replace their workforce when the current one dies out
They have entire major sized cities that are ghost towns and are left rotting
They over populated on males and don't have the females to replace their population
China actually stands to lose 500 million workers in the next ten years without the ability to replace those workers and most of those are their bread basket workers
China's fucked

China does not "appear" successful they are successful. It's moreso the west who still has this primitive view of China when their scientific R&D has been outpacing the US as of late.

>The question is when will they overtake the US?
What will it matter though? You never hear of people talking about the Chinese dream, because there isnt one.

>They have entire major sized cities that are ghost towns and are left rotting

Part of the reason for that is that they were constructed to inflate the amount of money they were spending on infastructure... not that anyone actually used them.

China has recently massively reduced the amount of imports they take for recycling

You're not supposed to play Frogger IRL

Those Chinks got nuthin' on us! They think they have a military? BITCH! Merica kids have been practicin' shootin' in schools and our k/d is so fuckin' high, China couldn't last 1 second in a 1v1 with the land of the FREE!!!

making recyling profitable (which is is actually, we just need to release the value) is what will make developing countries recycle

>They over populated on males and don't have the females to replace their population

Which is why they're sending surplus men to Africa. Those chinoids mate with negresses. Then the niggers hop on boats for Europe to mate with yt wimminz. China is offloading its demographic crisis.

Have you noticed that the jew media is already switching their films and tv shows up to appeal to Asian markets?
This shift was planned and has been a long time coming.
Trump will be blamed for the "fall" of america 75 years in the making.

I'm probably going to get lots of details wrong, but tl;dr construction is one of the easiest and fastest ways to push up your GDP metrics, so the Chinese Government invests tons in it/has lots of subsidies/etc. To the point where it's profitable for construction companies to build stuff even if there's nobody to buy or rent what gets built. Result is entire cities being constructed that could easily support hundreds of thousands of people but are ghost towns because nobody can afford to live in them. In essence they're in a massive construction bubble that makes the pre-recession bubble in the US look like normal everyday jitters. There's some interesting news documentaries on the topic out there if you're willing to go search.
On the plus side, I suppose that means lots of nice empty space for people to move into once their government and economy completely collapses. I fully expect China to Balkanize within the next few decades in yet another massive Chinese Civil War.

you don't like capitalism? there's a new market of a billion consumers, why would you not make your product marketable to them

India is on average to low iq to become very powerful.

>I fully expect China to Balkanize within the next few decades
into which states?

>Part of the reason
The other part was wrongly projecting their middle class demographics on flawed data. The miss projected their population growth

It's not a 1v1. China could lose 350million people in a huge war and it would still be acceptable. That's your whole population.

Read about the korean war and how we kept shooting and shooting until there were no more bullets and they still kept coming, farm equipment in hand.

rice

this is why the chinese make great engineers!

The vast majority of their work force are from the Boomer generation, they have 10 years max

I don't know, I'm not nearly well versed enough in Chinese cultural/economic/geographic regions to hazard a guess. Any guesses I do make would just be based on the Three Kingdoms and Paradox games, neither of which would be a good stick to measure with.

So fuck the natural amiryt? Gotta have PROGRESS

Like has nothing to do with it.
China and the greater indo-asia market didn't just spring out of the ground. But as we saw with the recent star wars you can't cross cultures up in your media. They're going to have to pick one.

>Get time off from my shitty job
>Think I should take the family out into nature and escape the city
>get to nature, everyone from the city is already there, whatever.jpg
>overhear chink immigrants complaining to their Japanese friends about how there are too many chinks
>overhear different chinks complaining about life was better before they brought their families over and their battle axe wives started controlling all of their spending and telling them not to drink so much etc...
>overhear fully westernized faggot chinks talking about how even Japan isn't pro-faggot enough but how Australia already has too many chinks.
Even chinks aren't looking forward to the chink century.

well on the plus side suicide and hikikomori seem to be stalling the problem a bit.

You know what these ghost cities are for? China right now is dependent on western nations for demand. The thing is China has a shit ton of people who could provide demand for their goods. Their going to flip the switch for a new currency, and give free residents to their poorer countrymen. They will replace foreign demand with domestic.

They already have the physical capital, they don't need the rest of the word.

I'm in Vancouver, we are already there brah

chinks are subhumans.

It's a girl.

Cement is rocks, sand, and water nigger. It's impossible to fuck up.

Those cities are built to inflate demand for steel and to keep the construction bubble in their economy from popping.

"Chinks are subhuman but I'll marry one cuz I have yellow fever"

-you probably

You don't understand what concrete is at all. Yes, cement can be severely fucked up, it's a special mix that requires proper handling, pouring, and curing time.
Nigger detected.