Boku no Hero Academia

I like this gif. That's the general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qatmJtIJAPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you have an self-insert oc? Be honest, we won't judge.

not really
one time I came up with some quirkless vigilante dude but I haven't really built upon him other than him being a guy who likes to shoot up villains

>He said the G word

Well this thread won't last long

Besto girlo.

anyone notice the motion she makes here looks suspiciously like jerking off

Uraraka and toga will never take turns sitting on dekus face while the other teases and edges him into a mindbroken shell of a man

Doujin possibilities are endless

I see we're lighting dynamite on this leaky ship

my oc can inflate her limbs to at least 2.5 normal size all she uses it for is giving aizawa the comfiest lap pillow to sleep in

Evil Hero arc when?

>ZA WARUDO quirk
>Vigilante
>His costume is a literal knight armor
>he uses a fucking greatsword to fight, and not a regular greatsword. A big ass one like Guts has.
>Thinks that the world went to shit just like Stain but doesn't use that to justify anything he does
>And he just kills villains

>Cooperates with a heroes to fight a group of evil faggots
>Heroes about to kill them but pull the "We can't kill them or we'll be just li-"
>Cuts to vigilante stabbing the everloving fuck out of the villain while everyone tries to hold him back

>just heard the english dub
wow, why do I watch subs again? This is amazing.

And yes, im aware this is Coldsteel the edgehod levels of edgy but i don't care really.

When Ochako betrays the heroes

>"general" in op
RIP thread

What would have happened if Bakugo had murdered Kurogiri when he had the chance? Shiggy is useless without him.

It's because the jap VAs are all superstars in japan, and the english cast are no names. This anime deserves superstar VAs.

>next tsuyu... jump over this pool with both of us hanging on to you somehow, that should be easy.
>great plan deku, I can do this now because muh plot convenience even though it's been shown before that something like this is out of my league.

why do retards give this a pass?

youtube.com/watch?v=qatmJtIJAPw

>A big ass one like Guts has.
Dragonslayer is not a greatsword, and swinging it effectively would be absolutely impossible for anyone in BNHA universe, except perhaps All Might, simply due to the thing's weight.
Stop. "Regular" greatswords are scary and devastating enough weapons already. Give him a Zweihander or something if you really want to.

She's stealing Mina's gimmick, she's the one who does jerk off hands

I'm still mad. His character should have as much emotional resonance as everyone else.

>Zweihander
Patrician taste

i kinda like him user, i'd read a story about him

He got his own fucking arc in more than 10 chapters, fuck off he is the reason why this arc is shit. No one cares about this fucking sharkfag.

I don't give it a pass, especially since during the Sports Festival she doesn't display any of these feats even though if we follow the logic of this scene she should be able to just jump across the crevice instead of doing tightrope. Plus, if she had that much leg strenth, she would use more kicks in her attacks.
It's still bullshit that she has an E in power in the databook.

Because this entire franchise is just one contrived asspull after another.

I just started watching this and got to the point where the shit with the green hair gets into the school.

Does the show have a lot of slow build up before interesting shit happens or is it fairly regular? Some shounen type stuff just has way too many episodes in the arcs where pretty much fuck all happens. It seems fine so far but sometimes when you are watching stuff like this you already know what is going to happen 10 episodes from now and just have to sit there and watch and watch inane shit happening between that.

Intelligence below average.

bad taste

slowpoke.jpg

Sound pretty good actually
>Stops time to analyze enemy's weak points
>Can rewind time when fight goes south

>pacefags whining again

Fuck you, Kirishima's arc with Fatgum was the best part of this shitshow so far.

give this girl some aerosol

How can guts wield that thing again if only all might can wield it again?

Why doesnt sugar man just have a device that injects sugar into his bloodstream on his costume?

> he is the reason why this arc is shit.
THIS!!!!!

>yum yum can't get my mouth off of hori's dick!

Also, if i had to think about making him into an actual character
>Can't speak, communicates only via gestures
>Is mad that only few heroes use blade weapons
>Wears armor 100% of the time, even when bathing and sleeping.

Because even without the sugar rush he isn't that smart. To really get better with his quirk he needs to get more book smart so it takes him longer to go into drooling retard and coma levels.

His fight was great, but his backstory was ended up being pretty meh. It didn't really tell us much that we didn't already know, he's insercure, but he works hard, and looks up to Crimson Riot. Mina ended up stealing the show.

>implying the two would cooperate
the two will fight for the dekubowl and Uraraka will win

Guts doesnt have superhuman strenght iirc.

Because after the sugar rush his cognitive development significantly drops. If he ingests more sugar than his limit he can possibly go into a coma.

When did drawfag draw this? This looks like his style

>If he ingests more sugar than his limit he can possibly go into a coma
wow he can't turn that shit off
that fucking sucks

>inb4 a hentai hero that can make any person horny.

>If he ingests more sugar than his limit he can possibly go into a coma.
I don't see the problem with this

idk was posted last thread
did you mean to reply to me

The Dragon slayer is a giant fucking slab of iron that has to weight half of a ton.

He's got abnormal strength and stamina.

SHIT my ESL is showing. I meant cognitive functionality not development. I'm going to neck myself.

Presumably spirit fuckery with the laws of physics.
He would not have been able to wield it with his human strength alone.
Miura most likely just didn't really bother with it.

You have to understand that to swing this thing, Guts would have to possess several times its mass. And the sword's mass is estimated to be something along the lines of 180kg, IIRC.
If Guts' feet were glued to a stone floor and he somehow had the strength to swing the sword, his arms would simply get torn off due to the inertia.

Best

>Zweihander
user would have to change the picture to the giantdad set.

>Dream Cutter
>Sharpening quirk
>Villian
>Wears a trench coat and suit and gloves with a hat and does a whole martial arts x oddjob thing

Archive says 2 months ago

Do not bully Satou, he tries his best

I just started watching the anime and my friend just told me my Hero Academia got cancelled because of an Indian character.

Is this true?

This. Kirishima was fine as the bro character but there isn't much longevity you get after that. It doesn't feel like he has a connection with anyone beyond providing stock encouragement. Doesn't even come close to the connection you felt being formed with Deku, Todoriki, and Iida. Hori is great at little bits of characterization that make his characters feel more realized, but we're getting to the point where there are too many bits and not enough chunks. This arc should have been about Deku and Tomura working with and overcoming their rival counterparts. We're too ensemble focused right now.

Hori wants to showcase the league, the yakuza, the pros, the big three, and the four students. He needs to dial it back to Deku and Mirio.

God I fucking love the villain alliance.

Why do people get so autistic over this kind of thing?

there's no way anyone could've came up with Deku's plan cause no one could expect that she could just fly them over the pool which was the main issue. Which makes you ask why were they even psnicking on the boat if she that much power.

But somehow retards are like "Wow Deku's SO SMAART!!" because of this.

Once he's at the school the pace accelerates and more cool stuff starts happening. I don't think you're gonna know what happens 10 episodes form now.

No, your friend is flame shirt-wearing dipshit.

Because his Quirk is shit. He is weaker than Shouji, and Shouji doesn't have his weaknesses.

I like them very much too. In most shounens, we don't get to know them until mc fights them, and then ee get the fucking boring flashback backround story in the climax of the fight for 3-4 episodes, repeat for every villain. I like that in BnHA we get to see hoe the villains evolve WITH the heroes.

>Hero Academia got cancelled because of an Indian character.
what
no

>American hero (in the top 5)
>Has body swap quirk
>They can swap the minds of any two people by touching their head with an index finger and saying "swap"
>Can also do it to himself - while quirks usually stay with the host body, doing a self-swap transfers the quirk
>The body swap lasts 24 hours, but can be permanent if one of the members swapped dies
>As a result, is one of the oldest heroes still running (swaps with a villain's body whenever they're about to die)

>dunno
>counter quirk (after receiving an attack its possible to retaliate instantly)
>Hero
>has problems going first
>dunno

If something took 10 episodes to happen most of the people who read BNHA would go insane, they start screeching about slow pacing if an entire arc takes more than 10 chapters of the manga and are incapable of even remembering what happened last week.

Could someone let drawfag know that it would be nice if he uploaded all BnHA art he ever did to imgur? I would like to save them. And colour them.

Because putting toilet paper the wrong way is a sin

Because this...

If you like bloodborne you will like BnHA user. They share the same flavour of "madness"

I really lack of Twice pics
Can i have some?

Sorry, I don't have any Twice pics.
I have EVERY Twice pic, and you can't have 'em.

because it's fucking annoying reaching under the roll to grab the toilet paper.

>knight armor
My nigger.

Shoujis final form when his traitor status is revealed

If that's his best, then he doesn't belong at UA.

I'm pretty bad with superpowers, I can't think of anything interesting

Fuck all the way off

What's the context of that art?

Their eyes are always glowing at least faintly and can do some science bullshit to make solid shapes out of light. Nothing complicated though, and they don't last that long.

Fuck, though the same.
>Poise quirk

Ochako's full name would translate to green tea if she wins the dekubowl

cute!
CUTE!!!

>(swaps with a villain's body whenever they're about to die)
Not powerful heroic if you ask me

>Shouji
You mean Sato? Because if anyone is 100% safe from traitor accusations it's the sexy octopus boy.

>building up enough Poise let's you ignore the effect of any attack but not the damage
>could theoretically tank punches in stride, no loss in momentum/power but still have to deal with the consequences of said punches
Doesn't sound too broken actually.

Most people's quirks are fucking shit though. For every Bakugo, Tokoyami, or Todoroki, you have thousands or even millions of people with useless quirks like Izuku's Mom.

Nobody's perfect. Plus, they're villains.

How does it work agaisnt mutation quirks? does it work with animals?

> what is stylization in an animated medium
> muh powerlevels must be 100% scientifically accurate, how else can I write elaborate tsuyu vs batman vs naruto scenarios on muh fanfiction roleplay forum
Kindly fuck off to Sup Forums or which ever board houses your kind.

yeah sorry I got the useless characters names mixed up

All Might is Gehrman, Deku is you the hunter, Bakugou is the moon presence haha

Ua lets in people like mineta, prune them before satou who can actually be useful