Is Sup Forums actually just full of Russian trolls?

Anyone who has been keeping up with the news should be aware that 13 Russians were recently indicted in America for using sockpuppet accounts on social media in order to influence American politics. It's not a leap to say that many of them probably also posted on Sup Forums, specifically Sup Forums. It would explain why Sup Forums's talking points are eerily similar to those of known Russian bots / sockpuppets on Twitter, and why there are a significant amount of people here who are intensely dismissive about the fact that Russia meddled into the US election. It's highly-probable that Trumpism / nationalism on Sup Forums is being directed by a few Russian neckbeards in Adidas jumpsuits squatting at a treestump on their pentium 4 computers running windows 98.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eCkc-ZF_TSY
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tl;dr faggot

>Implying that the American public is dumb enough to have their political beliefs influenced by memes....

Oh wait

No, comrade, no russian trolls here. Find someplace else. Reddit. There be russian trolls there.

SVR-SF conducted metrics on Sup Forums's influence on the election and the results were disappointing. They do not give a single shit about this forum.

They are mainly concerned with deteriorating peoples' opinion of the American democratic model in favor of Russia's revisionist model. Sup Forums is full of what they consider spam (Pizzagate, false flag, etc.) and they don't consider this board to be very useful for their purposes.

So are you saying that it was her turn?

At some point, Russia was called the "evil empire", a "prison of people" and "No. 1 threat." Today, history is repeating itself.

After decades of absence, Russia is returning to the big geopolitical game. That means for the West that the Russians are tyrants and aggressors once again.

But while the leaders of Western nations are going crazy over this mythical "Russian threat" and enacting competing measures for Russia's containment under the dictatorship of the true aggressor () right now, America is shedding blood all throughout the world.

Right now, somewhere in the Middle East, ISIS fighters are executing people they consider infidels. This terrorist organization is made up of people that were originally supported by the U.S. Perhaps at this very moment, yesterday's "pro-American opposition forces" are preparing another terrorist attack.

Right now in the Mediterranean waters, on its way to Europe there is a vessel full of refugees from North Africa. These people are fleeing the war in their motherland which was initiated by the U.S. and its allies.

Right now, in one of America's prisons located throughout the world, hundreds of people suffer from torture and humiliation; people that were kidnapped by the C.I.A. far away from U.S. borders.

Right now, in some Russian town, an overdose of Afghan heroin has killed yet another drug addict. As a result of NATO's occupation of Afghanistan, production of heroin became the main source of income for the Afghan people.

Right now, somewhere in eastern Ukraine under leadership of American military instructors, local neo-Nazis are fulfilling the ideas of Stephan Bandera. In civilized countries we call these ideas "genocide of the civilian populations"

Meanwhile, in the Donbas region, ravaged by artillery, bomb shelters are hiding seniors, women, and children. Their cities and villages are being shelled on the orders of a puppet government of Poroshenko that meticulously follows instructions from Washington.

Ivan in the House.

DELETE NOW, SUKA

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little cuck? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sup Forumsack’s finest brigade, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Antifa, and I have over 300 confirmed redpills. I am trained in autistic warfare and I’m the top shitposter in the entire Sup Forums board. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this board, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, commie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of autists across the Internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, pinko. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can troll you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in slide thread exposing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Sup Forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” reply was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn sheep. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Goldstein.

You do realize they pushed anti "Trumpism", as you call it, as well, right? Or do you just ignore that fact?

The report says there was like 80 people assigned to work on the American subdivision. /Syria general/ has always stroked me as a bit odd

RUSSIAN BOT HERE. MAGNITSKY ACT IS UNIRONICALLY BASED ON A JEWISH LIE (LOOK UP BILL BROWDER)
youtu.be/eCkc-ZF_TSY
youtu.be/eCkc-ZF_TSY

>MSM being feed IC talking points claim everyone who disagrees with their agenda is a Russian
These faggots sure do like to give Russia the glory for their destruction.

After he won they played both sides in order to encourage fighting between the left and right. That is consistent with their goals and consistent with why they helped Trump in the first place.

Link?

>Right now, dictators still shit themselves at the sight of NATO

Not much of a point in preaching to the choir if their primary goal was getting Trump elected. That's why Shareblue seems to be a much bigger problem on this board since the election. The Russians would have been better off spending their time on normie social media like facebook and twitter since its much easier to sway the opinions of centrists.

No, this place is pretty damn organic in it's ideas. There are many differing types with different reasons for being here. I started coming here after I had discovered the Dutroux affair and the franklin scandal. I started reading about scandals and coverups never discussed on MSM. I soon found out about other political topics not discussed. The weird shit in October of 2016 with assange and WikiLeaks, the pizzagate stuff, and now the strange enterprise being uncovered concerning the plot to steal the election from the American people so that Hillary could be put in office. Now the attempt at smearing and destroying Donald Trump. So many liberals don't realize that not all of us love Donald particularly. I support him because his enemies are the public figures I loathe, he neolibs and neocons

No you dummy. You can’t charge people for shitposts. Otherwise your faulty information would be enough to jail you.
The were charged for identity theft and stolen credit cards.
We’re plagued with Chinese bots for over two years, so that’s why no one cares. zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

They're running Windows 95 Pentium 166.

Lol, no, I’m Canadian

That's just, like, your opinion man.