I don't even remember this girl's name, but she was always really fucking hot. The quintessential hot nerd

I don't even remember this girl's name, but she was always really fucking hot. The quintessential hot nerd.

She's not attractive.

Unattractive.

HER NAME IS REINA YOU FAGGOT

lena is a nerd?

Looks like the megumeme monday homos are stll on the loose.

I thought that might be it, but then I thought "surely KyoAni wouldn't re-use the same name for major characters of shows only three seasons apart."

She is a great girl. In the novels she protects Haruhiko whenever Mai and Koito want to beat him and burn him. Also really proactive in romantic affairs. She also has the strongest ability after getting her parole. Mai is still my waifu though.

>reuse
Are you dumb? She's from a LN, do you think they'd just change her name?

Mai is the oppai phantom
Reina is the anal phantom
What is koito good for?

Does Kaito ever get over her PTSD in the novels. I want the innocent girl from the rabbit cage to come back.

that good suc

Reina is for oral

best girl

Dicklet detected.

She is always a bit tsun, more than in the later half of anime at least. But that's her appeal, right?

>not knowing fairies stretch
you must be new

Faggots

Reina was literally born for anal.

She definitely is.

>Try to avoid grabbing her chest
>Sniff her butt instead
Nice.

Not a nerd. Just a generic nadeshiko type.

If she liked him, didn't she realize this hurt her chances?

IIRC MC becomes an edgemeister and doesn't care about romance/etc anymore.

This is a feature on non slutty girls.

Really? I should read it then

I can only remember something about Mayo

cleanly.

Remember when she was obsessing over Mai? Me neither. Anyway coitus best girl.

He was never edgy. Since Ruupa stole his powers he had to learn a new ability which was "invoking" phantoms instead of evoking them like he used to. In western magic the "in" attached to the prefix means he is summoning angels and demons (phantoms) inside himself, which is why he looks like a demon.

I want to fuck anybody who looks EXACTLY like Koito

She is cute

Reiner is a good girl

Stupid sexy fairy.

If I could, I'd have Mai as my wife, Leina as my concubine and Koito would be my cum dumpster

Hey I happen to LITERALLY look EXACTLY like Koito!

Lies

when did this meem start?