Gook Lovers

I have nothing against Asians, most of them are pretty good people. Hard working, studious, law abiding, etc, etc, whatever....

Now, every single white guy I see either married, or going out with Asian women, is either a beta, or a dorky or nerdy type.

I get it, that one wants to bang some of these Asian women, engage in diversity pussy, but marrying them, lolololololololo.....most of them look like clones of each other. I can never tell them apart.

The odd Asian chick can be gorgeous, but the majority aren't anything better than what one could get from your average western woman, so why not keep your genes for your own kind of people, instead of gifting them to those that are not of your own.

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2124313/chinese-woman-offered-refund-after-facial-recognition-allows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because white girls are more picky and we are afraid of them

Fear of women is ridiculous. All you need to remember, is that they are all willing to suck you dick, you just need to give them a good reason to do so.

I divorced my white wife because she was insufferable and now only like Asians. I am engaged to a 25 y/o rich Korean girl with 2 degrees who I met when she was a virgin and is our church pianist. Im a pretty good lookiny guy. My Squat/DL/Bench is just shy of 1200 pounds, I own my own business, and I travel quite frequently as the business pretty much runs itself at this point.

koreans and japs are ok but chinks are as bad as niggers

Good looking asian women are gorgeous.
The average ones are > then top tier white.
Its all about the attitude.

I'm a complete fucking 100% Chad. I shit you not. I'm tall, fit as fuck, do Muay Thai and MMA and have used it to beat up uppity non-whites before, strong, jaw, brown hair, blue eyes. I'm also wealthy with a solid job in tech.

I married a smoking hot Korean women and have zero regrets. I have three kids and all of them are being raised alpha.

Everyone I know regrets marrying their pill-popping, degenerate, (usually fat), white whore. They are all miserable because their wives are such shit. They're also almost always bad mothers whose idea of "cooking" is providing the family with Lunchables and other pre-made microwavable Costco-tier garbage. The white women all abuse drugs, alcohol, and many smoke so their appearance is fucking destroyed by 31. I love watching both the men and women look at my hot wife. The men with lust, and the women with anger. Their anger fuels me to just get better and better.

My kids will marry other hapas or East Asians improving our family line. inb4:

>Some white nationalist flaccidly screaming and calling me a Jew. Fuck you faggot. You're nothing. Asians are the new white race.

White women are gross. They have trashy tattoos, talk like niggers and dress in leggings where you can see their vulva.

i support you and your cause user. people just get upset because the white race is losing manpower. however they are just being downright cruel when they try to deny you the way you want to live your own life. you are an individualist, not a collectivist like some filthy GOOK CHINK NIP sub human

>you just need to give them a good reason to do so
I’ve been to Asia, going back soon. Had 9s and 10s hitting on me all day. Sex almost got boring it was so easy to get.

Here, fat, manly looking hogs think they are friend zoning me. There are different standards. Geeky looking white guys are attractive to asians but not to whites. Deal with it.

>butthurt roastie
Maybe if you stopped taking so many nigger dicks, getting yeast infections, and cleaned your gross cunt we wouldn't go after asian girls

Nowadays, a lot of white women are indeed shit. Tats, drugs, booze, cock riding whores, nonetheless, that's not all of them.

The thing is, a lot of the Asian women these white men are marrying are not exactly elite level either, at least from the point of view of aesthetics.

And I''m not sure many of these guy think about what the race mixing consequences will be, for the long-term, for their children. A lot of these kids from mixed marriages seemed troubled.

To each it's own.

I'm a dude you dork.

white women are infected with the mind virus. Literally pozzed.

the white race is a lost cause. i would rather have my descendants be asian.

Nice try, but it did enjoy your passive aggressive rant. I don't believe in individualism. It's one of the many stupid things white men embrace that has lead to the downfall of the white race. Christianity is also total cancer. But you'll never give it up...White men always double and triple-down on things that don't work because of "m-muh feelz!"

I've made the smart decision. My kids will be part of something bigger than themselves and they'll continue to prosper while idiot white men will go extinct and white women will be eventually sold off as slaves to entertain the cocks of brown and black men.

All white women in my age group have been blacked.

That's because they are Americanized. Be jelly, smelly.

This. This is exactly my thoughts. My kids are hapas but they're being raised completely asian. Their first language is being taught as Korean and even I'm learning it slowly.

I am not sure where you live, but here all the Church going girls are Mexican and the white girls as nigger tier.

just to clarify i was HALF passive aggressive and HALF agreeing with you. i too have an asain woman in my life. youre disagreement with individualism is a burden on my soul though, you treat your flag as if it was a meme flag. this america land of the free. this is where failure is acceptable because success can always be around the corner. and yet you argue we should live like insects.

Are you 13? That's usually when white women start experimenting with """foreign""" men who are more than happy to help them explore their sexuality, all while the white beta males are at church learning how to be good feminists.

Sure you are

Don't forget they are always pregnant. Genetic invasion.

>be a white man in any US city
>on Tinder, OkCupid, Bumble, Hinge
>5% of women match with you
>90% of them are Asian
White women are picky, entitled shits.

>I can never tell them apart.
This is an important point. Why do all the gooks look exactly the same???????

No I am 25.

I'm willing to trade some beauty points for submissiveness and femininity.

yeah are you willing to have chink children?

Deflected

They'll come out as they will and I'll love them all the same.

Bastards...

i should have expected this answer based on your flag

Individualism is a thing that AMERICANS have been led to believe is some sort of holy value. Other western nations do not put has much value on individual rights as Americans do. It's a good thing and a bad thing.

>Chink =/= Gooks

Nah, sounds like you're just unattractive. White women have higher standards because they're the most desirable.

I'm not deflecting anything you idiotic dork.

moar rice posting

????
Asian women are most desirable in that chart.

Thanks for the reply. I used to support individualism but now I essentially do not. It's a great concept it just doesn't work. It creates a power vacuum that is then filled by Communists. Every time. People need to be ruled by the strong. I support a certain level of individualism in the home as long as it doesn't involve children or animals being abused and it doesn't impact the people around that home.

Other than that individualism is going to die. The question is what regime it dies under. My guess is China in many places and Islam in Europe.

I was attempting humor. And I failed.

White women are degenerate whore trash.

you're autistic for making this thread.

The greatest place on Earth: /r/realasians

Some Mexican girls are very good looking, and not all white women are willing to go with niggers, in fact, most aren't. That's just some Jew bs propaganda put out there.

this. The hapa master race is going to rule harshly over the progeny of white women: mulattos. They will have zero sympathy for that inferior sub-human race.

>Idiotic dork
Sorry, Daria.

Dude, she looks like a blow up doll. Why would a western man be attracted to this type of "beauty".

But if you breed with a hapa chick your children will look barely asian and your daughters will have the cute almond eyes.

The honorary asian thing baffles me. It is a very autistic way of looking at the world. Just because they look better on paper that you you somehow feel affinity to these completely soulless alien people. If forced to choose between the two, I would rather marry a black than an Asian; blacks have a lot of flaws, but at least there's a sign organic life in them.

That's cute.

And you base this information on pictures in the internet?

Ive been to all over Asia, most chinese women are ugly as hell, crooked teeth, small eyes, weak facial structure, no tits, no ass. Japanese women are a bit better but again, majority of them look like shit and the average european is alot better looking than them. Koreans that have not had plastic surgery are hideous. In Thailand the fucking men are feminine and better looking than the women. Vietnam is full of american rapebabies.

I don't disagree with any of what you wrote. I feel the same way. Asian people can be good people, but most of them seem devoid of the ability to express emotions, which to me, as a westerner, it's very off putting.

seeing as my socio-political outlook on the world is bleak: i cannot disagree with what you say, but only with what you support. however I honestly consider and will reflect on your opinion. at risk of sounding like a cowardly centrist and politically baby, perhaps the true answer is a compromise between the two realms. maybe your mixed babies will lead the way. time will tell i guess.

t. your internet penpal for 10 minutes

You are all fuckin dumb.
The way to go is like this:
Have at least two kids with a white woman. I have two boys. Don't marry her.
Then the marriage goes down the drain as expected with a white whore.
So you divorce and you are now free to enjoy your asian wife while at the same time you have made your duty to the white race.

The combination of Northeast Asian and white genes can create an even stronger race

I know plenty of people who have dated/married asian woman. All of them have talked how they feel like the woman doesnt love them, yes the woman respects you and is loyal, but they dont have emotions like westerners doo.

because a lot of white women have been BLACKED and I would NEVER want to stick it in a woman whos been blacked

asian girls almost never fuck nigs

Raising school shooters... nice.

I mean the relashionship goes down the drain*

ROASTIE SPOTTED, sorry m8 im fucking my chinku gf and u cant stop me

>sex was so easy to get
That's because you were at a bar full of Thai prostitutes u disease infested roach.
I spent 3 months traveling southeast Asia and the vast majority of the Asians I interacted with couldn't speak English. The closest thing to >sex was almost boring because it was so easy to get
Was the other backpackers in the hostels, who weren't Asian.

That's a good way to do it. Especially nowadays, where all the western governments give out welfare to all the single mothers. Take advantage of it white men.

>all these white retards who think that fucking asians will somehow save the white race

You fucking idiots don't know what the hell you're doing.

You people complain about all these white women fucking blacks being race traitors and yet you do the same.

What the fuck makes you any different from your typical multiculti "we are all one race" liberal? Because you think you picked the "better race" to mix with? Or is it because of "muh more intelligent offspring"? If that's the case why the hell weren't they the ones to colonize America? Why did the Europeans end up inventing almost everything?

You people are fucking hypocrites.

The degenerates just can't stick to their own race.

I would rather call it emotional stability. We tend to switch too fast between emotions which is really annoying for other people. I feel much more comfortable when people can hold back their emotions, and Asians are honestly better at that.

Ha.

No, they dont have those emotions. Just like niggers cant feel compassion, asians cant feel love.

gross. viscerally gross

There are no false flags school shooting in France yet.
Plus I still raise my two blond haired boys, I just don't live with them, but live nearby.
I can now enjoy the degenerate hookup culture with no regrets or worry for I have made my part for the white race

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2124313/chinese-woman-offered-refund-after-facial-recognition-allows

>call self redpilled
>"fuck white women. Theyre nothing but disgusting roasties!"
>we must oreserve the future for our w...

nu-pol is hilarious

I gotta try that, too cute

Good looking white guy here with an IT job as well. After my last girlfriend who was, like you said, a drug abusing white girl, I got with a very cute vietnamese girl. I married her and she wants to be a stay at home wife. She cooks, cleans, works out, etc. I have not put any kids in her yet but definitely will.

I can not believe the bullet I dodged when I see my ex-girlfriend's huge fat body on my facebook. I feel nothing but relief and a bit of fear about what my life could have been like.

And yet you could only manage a slanty.

Go on, tell us how she cooks you rice each night or whatever.

White roastie on suicide watch.

Exactly. I have no worries, the state will provide for them anyway as they do with the shitskins anyway. I just have to redpill them when the time has come. Meanwhile I'm enjoying life while all the americans are debating a easily resolvable issue.

That's cool. But watch out for terrorists, my man.

Bro, please stop posting anime shit. There is nothing real about that. Real women don't look like cartoon characters.