Lawl-ee

Peh-doh

protect

Like “lolly,” no?

it's the same "lo" as in "dolores"

lolee

this

"Sex-ee"

I have never said the words 'loli' or 'lolicon' out loud.

Sexy

Why is she lifting her skirt?

rory

lmaoli
rofli

ロリ

user is "Rone-ri"

It's "lol-ee", no?

Iori

Protec

next ep when?

call them what you like, I know them to simply be the purest form of living being.

Thanks, I had a feeling I was pronouncing it right all this time.

Low lee. Think Lolita.

"loli"

Nymphette

Cute

>160900959

"Lo-li"

ロリ

LOLi

Peh
Dough
File

Loli
just pronounce it like it's supposed to be pronounced

loli
lolii
loliii
loliv
lolv

etc.

>that battle mage tummy
She's mine.

This. It really doesn't matter since most people don't use weeb words in actual conversation except with other weebs.

Only correct answers

ravioli

Lolis are for hugs

Followed by fug

Only if the loli wants it.

kunn-knee

More like "rori."

"lol" "ee"

>scout fans
>looks like a complete baka

MINE!

I always pronounced it lawlee in my head
not a big deal either way its not like I would ever actually speak that word

I'm calling bullshit on this image
The monk has an instrument while the bard does not, their positions are clearly reversed

Monk has her fists clenched, Bard is singing.

Its been so long

lawl-ee

Rest in peace

Stupid american

law-lee as if you were saying lollipop cause you put the loli on your stick.

She had striped blue pantsu...

Just sayin

its lawlee pronounced in english because thats how it was said to be pronounced by the guy who invented the word

its lowlee in Japanese though cause thats how you pronounce ロリ

>cannot into romanji

It's literally short for "lolita." Do you say lah-lee-tah?

It's not short for lolita, but rorikon. The English "lolita" and Japanese "rorita" are pronounced vastly differently.

Which is short for Lolita complex.

popcorn.gif
how every will he respond?

You're a clueless goon. rorikon = lolicon = lolita complex. The only difference between the pronunications is a result of the differing accents between the languages.

So you're agreeing that there's a difference in pronunciation? Wow, you're making this very easy.

Just because something is doesn't mean it ought to be, especially when asking for the ought, replying with the is is a non-answer.

>Do you say lah-lee-tah?
From the novel "Lolita" where the author who invented the word explicitly states how to pronounce it
>“For my nymphet I needed a diminutive with a lyrical lilt to it. One of the most limpid and luminous letters is "L". The suffix "-ita" has a lot of Latin tenderness, and this I required too. Hence: Lolita. However, it should not be pronounced as you and most Americans pronounce it: Low-lee-ta, with a heavy, clammy "L" and a long "o". No, the first syllable should be as in "lollipop", the "L" liquid and delicate, the "lee" not too sharp

Japan just pronounces it weird because ロリ is pronounced lowly

WALL-E

The sound in question is not the rhotic but the vowel.
`law lee' would be closer to ラリ which is totally wrong.

Do they fug?

Its implied. They become a couple after a short time skip in the ending.

Anglos complain about Japanese lack of unique sounds, but they can't pronounce shit properly themselves.

It's pronounced "pedo" "file".

here's a better example of how dumb Sup Forums is when it comes to Japanese pronunciation

how do you pronounce lolicon?

The La Li Lu Le Lo?

>mfw both pronunciations of lollipop are common and accepted in standard english

Both the rhotic consonant and the vowels are pronounced differently in Japanese and English. I blame the Great Vowel Shift for the Anglos' complete inability to pronounce loli as the Japanese do.

No, I'm saying that American and Japanese accents are different. They're pronounced exactly the same.

Well when I think about it, loli is a "japanese" word even if its just short for lolita. Loan word or whatever they're called. So there really should be only one pronounciation for it which is low-lee since "loli" isn't a word in english. Its like people who mispronounce manga or anime

First, your definition of "exactly the same" runs contrary to every sensible defition of "same" in linguistics, logic and mathematics. Of course two different accents results in some cases in two wildly different pronunciations of the same word: compare "Australian" and "Strine", for example.

Second, lolicon is a Japanese word, just like hambaagu and pan. Even though all are originally loanwords from a foreign language, they are pronounced according to the rules of Japanese phonology, not that of English or Portuguese.

Third, who said anything about an American accent? We use the Queen's English here, mate.

>They're pronounced exactly the same.
Anglos can't roll R so I doubt it.

Its pronounced loh-lee, you fucking hick.

>mfw Sup Forums can't pronounce loli

Like how it's written, fucking burger.

>Cute loli and young man get married.
>Cute, slice of life series as the loli learns to be a wife and the man gets his first serious job
>The two of them learn to rely on each other when times get tough.
Would you read a series like this?

Law-lee because I want them to lick my lollipops

Лоли.

Wouldn't that become lali when you read it?

No, because o in Лоли is stressed. "O" transforms to "a" only when it's unstressed.

>Actually, your honor, it's pronounced "law-lee"

lou-lie or lew-lie
L-OU L-EYE

Depends on how much her being a loli adds

But yeah, sure I guess

Well there'd obviously be the angle of her learning about being in love, and probably a lot of stuff about her learning housewife. There'd also be a reason that a guy is marrying a loli which would add to the plot.

Pronounce 'lolita', then pronounce only the 'loli'-part. There you go, you are now well on your way to mastering the English language. Alternatively you can also pronounce it with a thick sleazy Russian accent.

Pic somewhat related

Didnt she get released recently?

I think so but i couldn't find any information about her, it's either kept confidential or my Google fu is too weak.
Not sure if i want to know anyhow, she might be as ugly as the one with the fucked up teeth etc, something something. What was her name again?

There's no way you can pronounce loli with Russian accent, because it sounds all the same in both languages. Our phonemes in this word are identic.