If Reinhard was such a great leader, why don't we know anything about his tax policy?

If Reinhard was such a great leader, why don't we know anything about his tax policy?

In light of all the wealth he seized from the high nobels, Phezzan, and the FPA he could proably tax as much or as little as he liked. I don't think he changed a lot the taxes from the Goldenbaum regime and beyond that let subordinates decide on the minor changes he did make.

stop shitposting on Sup Forums, George. you fat fuck.

>A thread died for this

Oh no, a terrible shounenshit thread was bumped off the board.

Memeing aside, it
IS disappointing that they didn't go into the specifics of how the Lohengramm dynasty was run.

>LoGH thread
>It's not genki
Liven up

This is also correct

Can we accept that LOGH is poorly directed and not that good of an anime already? Sure, the plot is good (although nothing exceptional) and the characters are serviceable, but that's it. As I see it, the remake can only be better.
Also, why do elitists flock to this series so much? It's not particularly deep or artsy for people that care a lot about how they are perceived among their peers to develop such a fascination for the show.

Can we accept that Reinhard never really cared about creating a good government, and that his only passion in life was killing as many people as he could?

>that pic
2017 in a nutshell

>his only passion in life was killing as many people as he could
That's putting it bluntly. He was just had a very warrior like mentality that thrived on having opponents. This is why he's so upset about Yang's death

He seems like a 13% flat tax kind of man, with nobles being stripped of their ill gotten position.

He's like an amalgamation of Frederick and Bismarck. He doesn't care as much about the common man as his own wars of glory and ambition, but the common man prospers anyways because of him and his need to be a popular figure.

>LoGH actually did bring up socioeconomic policies
Eat your heart out, GRRM.

Probably enacted a flat tax rate. I remember some line that the narrator said about it.

>his name is Rebelo
>he's a rebel
Wow, much brilliant writing, such impressive.

>Shitty Sup Forums memes
Consider suicide.

>Wow, much brilliant writing, such impressive.

GRRM is a miserable hack.

>his name is Bucock
>he's the only Fleet Admiral who isn't a cock
LoGH names really make me think.

Yeah, that's what the whole tax policy meme is about.

>ywn crack open a cold one with Bucock

What

The character. His name is Rebelo. He's a rebel.