boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/cauli/
youtube.com/watch?v=9d4wovn-LdI
twitter.com/toshio916/status/894289253672247296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use the catalogue retard

>You did well, Gowasu. You did well.

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/Kale
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/Caulifla /
Why is Kale more talked about than Caulifla?

....Where's Gohan?

Hit a like to the LATAM opening youtube.com/watch?v=3T_bu3CtS1U&t=3s

I would assume "kale" has other uses besides this particular character

IT WAS HIS TURN

On Sup Forums? Yeah, right.

I love Mai!

Shhh, Kale is sleeping.

because people call caulifla "cauli"
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/cauli/

reminder Caulifla stinks

That thread is dying.

If you add up the results for Cauli and Caulifla, you still don't get as many as Kale.

>gohanfags still think gohan has some secret transformation that surpasses SSJB

Can they be any more deluded?

Leave the Tournament of Power to me!

Fuck off and get a life.
Stop with this retarded shit. Shut the fuck up about moeshit.

Frieza was born with more power and potential than Gohan. Frieza without any form of training was near the top of U7's food chain before the Super Saiyans started appearing. He was able to eradicate planets with little power.

Frieza is a more extreme version of Gohan if you look at it from a power stand point. Lastly, True Golden Frieza doesn't have the stamina drain weakness, so he's already stronger than Vegeta Blue who lacks a KKSSB/MSSB style power-up unlike Goku.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

while she sleeps, caulifla is gonna gargle on some ssjb semen.

Jiren? I don't bother with small fry. Leave grande padre to me.

>Why does Legend of Korra have better animation than ToP????

youtube.com/watch?v=9d4wovn-LdI

>Frieza was born with more power and potential than Gohan.
Nice headcanon.

>spic subtitles

Gohanfags confirmed for Pedros.

Legend of Korra has better animation than any anime ever made.

You don't even get a (you).

It was animated by koreans with a budget and not toei.

1. U7 = 26.7%
2. U6 = 26.3%
3. U2 = 15.6%
4. U3 = 11.1%
5. U11 = 8.2%
6. U4 = 8%
7. U10 = 4.1%
8. U9 = 0%

WAKE UP YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE

>acts like faggot
>upset when treated as such
Hmm. I guess you're retarded too

That's Portuguese .

*Up to date betting odds for survival in the Tournament of Power:

>s-stop! s-shut the f-fuck up! WAAAAAHHHHH!!!

U7 100% because let's be real.

is there a pol for that

Shut the FUCK up

I hear Argentina and Brazil have the best mexicans

>Frieza never had to train a day in his life and achieved power greater than a Super Saiyan God with just four months of training. Those four months are the first time in his life in which he started training.
>Gohan gets constant power-ups, training from Piccolo, and did two years worth of training with Goku in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. He's nowhere near Frieza's strength.

How am I wrong? Frieza puts in less work than Gohan, and he got further because he was simply born with more power. Frieza is the only one in U7 who comes close to Goku.

Shut the fuck up retard

Time for Gohan to save the ratings.

Into the filter it goes.

Why is the Botamo blown off with a kamehama
I wonder where Magetta went

He also got stronger just by thinking about it in hell. Wish I could think some abs on me amirite

>using filters like a fucking autist
I accept your concession.

Reminder that Pan is obviously older than Bra in the manga.

Cute!

Any based Toeichads here? I am a bit angsty because of the leaks for episode 104. I really hope goku doesn't turn ssg because that would contradict what was previously establish. I hope for the love of god that its just ssb because I know toyofags will jump to this occasion and call the anime out for it and probably milk this inconsistency for the rest of time.
If the anime goku does go ssg and not blueToshio needs to be fired. I am sorry but he is the writer of that episode and quiet frankly I am tired of all the crap he tweets.
I am perfectly aware that the anime is perfect and has it flaws but I am tired of it getting screwed up by incompetent writers especially Toshio. Who for my liking has done one of the worst across the series.

You're just mad that people using filters wre tired of your shit.

Okay

Cry more.

Gohan will cry next eipsode due to his elimination of universe 10 and will be kino.

ToP has been averagely bad... to the point it average score is even lower than the BoG arc which was the worst.
Trunks arc had some flunky writing but damn had it good ratings

If the hit jobs to dyspo the stock hit falls, so it will not be usable for the jobbing to jiren

>rating below 5.0 again
Jesus, Toei. Get your shit together.

Toshio wrote that episode and he said in twitter he will wear a SSG Goku t-shirt for that episode. Someone even asked him if SSG was actually returning (posting a pic of the oficial magazine which said it) and yeah it's apparently SSG, not SSGSS.

>Trunks arc had some flunky writing but damn had it good ratings
Stupid Japs.

Nobody's crying about their catchphrase being filtered, except for you.

imagine being so autistic you spend your days trying to fight on anonymous image boards

Dude I legit said you were right and I was wrong TWICE in last thread, no need to bring it here.

>Toeidog literally SEETHING that Toei is finally being forced to follow Toriyama's true vision as based Toyo has been doing all along

toshio ssg shirt has ssj hair but in red.
Also the magazine has been wrong before I really hope he doesnt turn ssg. not only would that make hit look like shit but it wouldnt make any sense

>Out of the 32 eliminations we have so far at the ToP only 2 weren't caused by members of U7 or 6. And those two were against U10 shitters: the butterfly girl who somehow "forgot to fly", and the faggot with a rose took out in a comedic way by the fat teletubby.

What a fucking joke.

VUELA, PEGA Y ESQUIVA

Keep crying, losers.

>twitter.com/toshio916/status/894289253672247296
"You are welcome" *raffs*

Black carried that Arc on his back, it helped that he was a very charismatic antagonist, Jiren is the complete opposite.

>Toriyama's true vision
stop this stupid meme you dumb faggot. toyotaro has no involvement with the anime so fuck off. its dumb ass toshio who likes the form and is trying to bring it back for the sake of nostalgia.

K

It's not about the boss, it's about the action. The Saiyan battle did really well.

I think its clear the nips dont care about fodder fights, they want to see Goku fighting non fodder people(see Berseker Kale).

>no arguments
Take my concession faggot

I know, I'm not that retard (I only wrote and ). I just made the pic for other people, it's easier and better. I know you already corrected yourself

The only good action in the Trunks Arc were episode 57 and 66.

the nips dont rate 17 he scored last in the poll.
gohan episode will have shit ratings as well just like that episode whete he fought goku.

Freeza was treated too much for F because it was rather reasonable It seems that this is reasonable No. 17 It may be that Kakunsa with a strong feeling of strong animation staff might be weak, but
Yoshitaka also said with Twitter, but after a long absence I guess I'm getting active from Mr. F's Turtle Same as I am 17th number is in fact weaker than Piccolo, it should be a difference in level up with Piccolo has been regularly practicing with an island guard.

>toyotaro has no involvement with the anime

It was also because of Trunks' return since the highest rated Super episode was 47 (first ep of that arc).

>Toriyama originally wanted SSG and regular SS to be the main focus after BoG
>Toyo uses SSG repeatedly and makes sure it stays relevant
>Suddenly Toei busts out SSG with absolutely no buildup or warning, going against the continuity of the anime
>f-fuck off f-faggot, i-it's just T-Toshio

Keep up the delusion, Toeidog. You're just buttfurious that the manga has been Toriyama's vision all along while your shitty non-canon toy commercial is literal fanfiction.

>bump limit in other boards is 300 posts

I didn't know that, so that explains everything

I thought the crossboarders thing was a meme

is Videl a cuck?

>piccolo trains with gohan all the time
>gohan is stronger
I hate this

It's not a translation error. I don't know Japanese but even I can pick out 超サイヤ人ゴッド. It is difrrent from blue

how does that explain anything?

Well what's blue

what is this? what are you trying to proof
>generic toyofag ranting
listen fag I have no time playing with you, you either come up with actual arguments or fuck off with your headcanon

>technically when something is perfect it has no flaws.......

I'm not on anime or manga side

js

Goku vs Gohan drew 5.6.

The only stinker was the 4.7 that drew the episode when Gohan fought Piccolo.

>retards making threads 50 posts (or even more) before bump limit

>literally no argument whatsoever
It's not my problem that you're too stupid to understand the arguments being made. I accept your concession, Toeidog. Keep stewing in your butthurt.

Yeah, then they killed that momentum with Pilaf Gang shit.

This is Puar, say something nice about her.

>implying 5.6 is good
trunks arc averaged with 6.2

He's a dude.

Just how EXACTLY did Roshi "practice" with her?

Lewd implications IMO.