ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3479587/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909
youtube.com/watch?v=wXzg0D-cKds
youtube.com/watch?v=RkSYSUYuX_M
youtube.com/watch?v=50MZXWGh-wc
youtube.com/watch?v=voRzmv-a42w&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

smoking weed is better than drinking excessively but being a stoner loser is degenerate

fucking a bud

A
FUCKING
LEAF

wait SHIT

>Leaf

Yeah there is, just doesn't warrant for it to be illegal though.

Consistent use makes you comfortable in otherwise uncomfortable situations. Good for people who have no control, bad for people who instead choose to give up control

Can anyone actually explain why it is illegal despite having clear scientificly proven medicinal qualities?

Weed turns you into a soyboy. This is proven countless times and cannot be disputed. Name one bodybuilder who smokes weed on a regular basis and endorses doing it.

Name one.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3479587/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
>Persistent cannabis use was associated with neuropsychological decline broadly across domains of functioning, even after controlling for years of education. Informants also reported noticing more cognitive problems for persistent cannabis users. Impairment was concentrated among adolescent-onset cannabis users, with more persistent use associated with greater decline. Further, cessation of cannabis use did not fully restore neuropsychological functioning among adolescent-onset cannabis users. Findings are suggestive of a neurotoxic effect of cannabis on the adolescent brain
Weed makes you retarded

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909
>Marijuana affects a variety of hormones that are regulated by hypothalamic function and it appears that the psychoactive ingredient, THC, is the major compound responsible for this action
>THC-induced block of GnRH release results in lowered LH and FSH which is responsible for reduced testosterone production by the Leydig cells of the testis
>THC appears to depress prolactin, thyroid gland function, and growth hormone while elevating adrenal cortical steroids
Weed lowers testosterone - literally soy-tier.

"Weed should be legal and free to all the people! Weed for the people!"

Faggot. Fuck weed.

I know a lot of cops, every single one of them think it's still coming from Mexican cartels.

Weed is illegal?

>there is literally nothing wrong with cannabis.
FTFY
Cheers

Then by their own admission legalising it would really hurt the cartels.

Nice try. One time thing doesn't count. He has to endorse it as a healthy part of the workout regimen.

Alot is, still. If it was legal, we could growbour own and they could just get mad and cut themselves up. Thanks.

Bodybuilders are fags

You're acting like there aren't a number of successful athletes who openly talk about the benefits of marijuana

>but they're not bodybuilders so they're soyboys!!
call me up when you're a world famous athlete buddy

Yeah but why a thread about it every day? Did your queer curious boy pucci just start smoking or something?

Cannabis can give you extreme stamina at times as well as strength.

420 blaze it erry day

Snoop dogg, go to bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=wXzg0D-cKds

our fagot governmnt is about to leaglise it so that should tell you something

This is a Russian subversion tactic.

you can't grow it like a lawn, or on a big tree
that's what's wrong with weed
stupid annuals

>Psychedelic wizardry brau.
35007 - Especially For You (1997) (Full Album)
youtube.com/watch?v=RkSYSUYuX_M

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=50MZXWGh-wc

>not doing jenkem instead

Your mum telling you something you don't like has a neuron toxic effect.
Its nothing new user.

>Weed turns you into a soyb-

you speak this as a troll in a vast expanse filled with bootlickers

bait?

>all trannies smoke weed
do you need any other reason to ban it?

>nothing wrong with it
but that's where you're wrong. I can tell by the way the leaves on your plants are curling that they're beginning to suffer from a vitamin deficiency. If you're not going to do things properly, don't do them at all.

>implying everyone who smokes weed is a stoner degenerate

>Weed turns you into a soyboy
I hold my camera in one hand then push rocks with the other. Then I smoke some pot and look for more rocks.

holy fuck, i'm convinced that the anti-weed anons are just shills

their arguments are so fucking bad

I agree trannies are degenerate but stop being a statist faggot, if you need the government to force people to not be degenerate then there's a deeper problem you're failing to address.

weed for its local industrial and medical use is a death blow to globalism. The illuminati created prohibition. Its one of the most plain examples of human subjugation being tolerated

It's a vice, like coffee, candy, etc... Ideally you only want your body running on natural foods. The occasional beer, joint, sweet is okay. youtube.com/watch?v=voRzmv-a42w&t=2s
>pic related
way better then a body builder.
nice gov propaganda.
Nothing is part of a healthy workout regime. Except good food, so beer, sweets and anything besides good food stands in the same category you're putting cannabis in
The strength is just you being relaxed, you're more physically effective relaxed than tense, I had played with my friends grip strength thingy could never get the handles to touch, I smoked one time and was so relaxed and found it, actually made the handles touch.
and drink alcohol, and listen to music, we got a lot of banning to do.

DUDE
U
D
E

well weed makes you dream less. and dreaming is to get over things on a psychological level. so thats not good is it?