What does Sup Forums think of Asian Male/White Female relationships?

What does Sup Forums think of Asian Male/White Female relationships?

RICED

It makes me very unhapa

Race mixing is degenerate. No exceptions.

The only relationship where I don't feel cucked.

I've been seeing this Japanese dude. Pretty cool guy, loves America and Trump. Hapa babies are cute.

AMWF always produces superior offspring

That boy is at least 40% white. Otherwise he would be 5'2 and have a face like a football.

We hate them. Only white guys should be able to fuck outside there race in our countries.

its uncommon enough for me to be completely indifferent. same with bm/wf relationshits

"put it me user we need to save the white race!"
wat do??

How can whiteboys even compete?

fuck off roaste with you slut pants, you're not wife material

The gook I'm seeing is 5'8, handsome, and grew up on a dairy farm in Japan. I've also gone on a few dates with a 6'3 chad airforce man, but he's not nearly as nice. What do, Sup Forums?

I'm completely fine with it.

It's miles better than black male/white female relationships.

Actually it's better than white/black relationships in general.

>dairy farm in Japan.
Worse than a soyboy

We have larger dicks. And are about equally intelligent with more empathy. So it's actually really easy.

What about it?
Russian and Ukrainian women like Chinese money.
Good for these Asians, hope their mixed children stay in Asia, so that they don't shoot up my kids school.
We have enough problems as it is.

As long as it’s not brown or black mixing with white it’s not that bad. Not ideal but not common so I don’t really care much

you can have them

Wh*te oids on suicide watch

I don't care about white whores sucking Asian dick anymore than I care about Asian whores sucking white dick. Both are nasty and whores.

I don't blame her. That dude is pretty attractive tbqh.

Degenerate, but in case WW has no other shot to breed an offspring (too fat, mentally damaged). AM is the next best shot, better than mudsharking.

The algorithm for /ourguy/ is 1. White, 2. High functioning autism, 3.Manlet. So you got 1 of 3 right at least.

Sup Forums is totally fine with it.
It's all good son.

Shut the fuck up your nigger tier logic and empathy memes.

|>
|"

good looking couple desu, isnt there a daughter?

bash their skulls in
real hard

> t.triggered chink

Too irrelevant in total numbers, better then mixing with a nig

>MUH DICK
>triggered white boi
here's another (((You)))

|>
|"

All interracial relationships are bad, regardless of what sort of pairing it is.

These are all bait threads, sage, hide and ignore.

Taller, bigger dick, more attractive, deeper voice, creative and more dominant personality.

What does this
>|>
>|"
mean?

It means I'm wondering who could be behind that post.

Sup Forums is full of brown burger 52% LARPers who hate people living happy lives, their opinion doesn't matter

>empathy

lol. Does anyone else find it ironic that the group that claims to be high empathy is constantly pushing for a race war and brags about throwing jews in the oven

So is he a triggered white dude or a jew?

Obviously they mean empathy towards their own people bruh

No, because a large portion of people that belong to the same group also open their borders to masses of third worlders and pay for them with a welfare state while providing foreign aid to those that can't make it to their country to leech directly.

Sometimes the answer is in the question.

So only ugly white women date Asian men? I've pulled plenty of chads (mostly military) but usually they're assholes.

is that fool eating out of a bucket?

?

kek Chinese bucket tho