Who’s the Man?

Who’s the Man?

Mueller is some fgt who just wanted to kill zipper faces. Trump was a man who wanted to become powerfull.

there can be ONLY ONE
and that is me

you're not the man, op, that I guarantee

>Trump was a man who wanted to become powerfull
incredible that he still lost so hard

Wow. Good lad. He must have really earned those medals slaughtering those evil female rice paddy farmers. Such a tough and honourable guy.

cuck
you dont deserve someone great like trump
bring him to canada we trade trudeau for him

Neither, the real man is Jim "Gook Slayer" Webb.

Mueller is the ultimate American. It's sorely disappointing how Sup Forums lacks the vision to see it just because "trump dindu nothin, he a good billionaire". This place has lost a lot of its vision.

>le money is the only important thing in the world canadian face
No wonder you're selling your whole country by the pound.

Now he hands out the medal of honor.

Mueller is a piece of shit who oversaw one of the most corrupt organizations in government and is now being manipulated into chasing Russian ghosts. He's a low-thinking retard.

Wow! Suddenly liberals are happy with killing innocent!

>he married a gook

>fighting in a pointless, illegal war started on bogus pretenses
>getting clap from some Saigon hooker
-vs-
>staying home and slaying prime college age pussy
>get elected president, anyway

The one who didn't spend most of his adult life as a tool of the deep state.

You can't use "medals of Honor" like that. Fucking lefty cucks.

Both were hated by the left at their time

always with the gay sex from you guys

The left calling Vietnam genociders heroes now is just to keky. Didnt this guy also help cover up 911 and prepare the iraq war?

>Medals of Honor

>Robert Müller
>Müller
Insha'allah! Another martyr for Muttistan!

Cadet Bone Spurrrrr ...

Trump is such a poser.

desu, the Democratic field was a joke in 1986

pls, his name is Jim "Going Mental on the Oriental" Webb.

Sorry leafbro
But no

>man with german last name claiming Russian grievances
he has to go back

WTF, I love commie killers now and hate draft dodgers

Wow now libtards try to claim serving in Vietnam was a good thing after doing nothing but praising draft dodgers and calling Veitnam veterans baby killers ever since the fucking war was on

Ok he had a bronze star not an MOH, BUT he was WIA and returned.
The man is a legit combat Marine and I respect him for that...
Doesn't mean he hasnt sold to the globalists

Liberals only like veterans and wars when it suits them. Why aren't they calling Mueller a baby killer monster like they do every other vietnam vet?

Well has Trump evet lost a war to nigger chinks?

Because he's one of (((them))) now

I love seeing the democrats doing a 180 on nearly EVERY issue just to be against trump. By the end of this, the liberals will be the neocons.

I thought Sup Forums was in favor of killing communists and non-whites?

>Deep State
Go back to /r/The_Donald

>medals of honor

It's just going to end up in some flea market bargain bin collecting dust once the guy kicks the bucket and his family gets rid of all of his shit that doesn't have monetary value. The value of a man isn't determined by some good goy trinket, it's the actions people witness for themselves. Nobody will remember Robert Mueller because his actions weren't relevant to the average person even if they could be considered heroic in nature.

lmao what about the retards here that flipped from calling vietnam victims of yank agression "filthy gooks that deserved it" to "muh poor innocent people"

>Who’s the Man?

Robert Mueller
>Height 183cm

>President Trump, commander in chief
>Height 190cm

WOW, I DONT KNOW.

You're a very confused little boy. Try again.

Well, the Gulf of Tonkin was a fraud. So people that got drafted were basically pawns on a chessboard that were sent to die for the government who decided it owned them like cattle. Mueller was a prized cow I guess.
Trump on the other hand thought for himself and was a great bowler too. Clear winner in my book.

that's not robert mueller in the pic. mueller was an officer. that soldier has a chevron on his sleeve.

For the advancement of the West, not for ZOG.
kys

>fucking leaf

>LIBKEK BTFO'D, AMIRITE GUISE?????

Am I doing this right, you fucking spastic?

this + sage

what are you talking about? Sup Forums almost never talks about vietnam.

>Communism is a jewish conspiracy
>Killing communists aids the jews in their search for world domination.

Nice

Sup Forums talks about killing commies and killing non-whites all the time, what are you talking about?

Who got more pussy is the question.

Only one of them was able to avoid being sent to a backward hellhole to risk his life killing nips so jews could protect their profits.

You need to take a break, you're working to hard friendo

>Fight in a ZOG war

vs.

>NOT fighting in a ZOG war

Easy choice.

You betray your beta nature by asking if you're doing it right, coupled with a weak insult. Also the .jpg was terrible.

By the time you get there you'll be one of us. Safe travels.

Sup Forums is more than one person. I think vietnam became pointless because the soldiers didn't believe in it and had their hands tied while fighting a very determined enemy.

Cite the posts of this hypocrisy you are seeing. I do not have time for young retards.