Catholic General

God bless you, Sup Forums. Come and discuss Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

>Overbin
pastebin.com/NVcvpAEP
Containing all further pastebin links.

>The Basics of Christianity,
pastebin.com/H06aCfNe
This one I highly recommend to people wanting to relearn the faith, learn of Catholicism, or simply learn Christianity better.

>The Papacy and Church Authority
pastebin.com/Gq0Rf4TL

>The Communion and Intercession of Saints
pastebin.com/ATQnpVfe

>Sacred Tradition and its Connection to Scripture
pastebin.com/LnCungNW

>The Problem of Evil and the Problem of Hell
pastebin.com/ZU01sygz

>Galileo, Giodano Bruno, and Wycliffe
pastebin.com/TXRv3hHG

>Why Mary is called "Queen of Heaven".
pastebin.com/n7Enk9aP

>The "Whore of Babylon"
pastebin.com/dQGrKhZu

>The Origin of the Hail Mary
pastebin.com/7ibTzYiD

>Scripture on Christian Unity
pastebin.com/ZFhcHLTC

>For the Community: Tales of Love
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA

>For the Community: The Beauty of Creation
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V8xZTVKx0Dc
catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/are-we-gods
thestormatimeofmercy.wordpress.com/2017/10/25/moral-relativism-the-modern-heresy-that-has-destroyed-the-moral-fiber-of-the-western-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=zgXWK3p14s4
youtube.com/watch?v=Af6dntQswbw
youtu.be/dPqSelVJvoA
youtube.com/watch?v=xFIXMM1KWyc
youtube.com/watch?v=Yfwu6LVndGY
youtube.com/watch?v=gUGZzp6kY60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Catholicism
>Our Lord and Saviour Jesus
Everyone knows by now that Catholics have been overrun and taken over by idolators and hidden devil worship. Even the Pope has been brought to a bad place mentally. When and Who will cleanse the Bride of Christ? How will this madness end?

We may have a pope who is not the best, but the Church has been through worse and survived. The Vatican was sold, we have had anti-popes and corrupt popes. The Gates of Hell will not prevail against the Church and we must trust Christ when he said this.

...and yet, nowadays they hide in shelters and caves. And more importantly, they are on the verge of seeing a new holy war started by protestants.

Hence,"U mad, Sup Forumsro?" and "Come at me,Sup Forumsro"

Truth. Even without double numbers.

Been wearing my miraculous medal for a few weeks now and I feel much better for it. I know that sounds stupid

God bless. I've been meaning to get a medal or scapular for a while now.

Thanks for doing these threads, user. I recently came back to the church after straying for a long time. It feels good to be regaining my faith. I mostly come to Sup Forums just for these threads now. You’re really doing the Lord’s work. God bless.

God bless, user. If these threads can bring one soul to Christ, it will have been all worth it.

That doesn't sound stupid at all, our current mainstream culture is just rotten

Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes and not of works.
youtu.be/V8xZTVKx0Dc

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
12:37
21:31-32

Mark
1:15
2:5
10:24-25
16:16

Luke
3:3(Acts 19:4)
5:20
7:50
8:12
18:10-14/40-42
23:40-43

Acts
2:21
10:43
11:16-17
13:38-39/48
15:7-9
16:30-31
19:4(Luke 3:3)
26:18

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-28/30
4:2-14/16/24
5:1/15-18
6:23
8:24
9:30-33
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

1 Corinthians
1:14/17
3:14-15
15:1-2

2 Corinthians
4:13-14

Daily reminder that the Roman Catholic church is the most anti-white organization on earth, and that all Roman Catholics will be exterminated on the day of the rope.

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

wut?

She's the muther of his flesh you retard. And David's the father of his flesh but that doesn't make David the Father of God now does it faggot?

Matthew 22
42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David.
43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
44 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?
46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

1 Thessalonians
4:14

2 Thessalonians
1:10
2:12

Ephesians
1:13-14
2:8-9
4:7

Galatians
2:16/21
3:6-11/14/21-22/24/26
5:3-6

Philippians
3:3/9

Titus
3:5

1 Timothy
1:16

2 Timothy
1:9
3:15

Hebrews
4:3
10:38-39
11:7

1 Peter
1:3-5/8-9
2:6
3:21(Colossians 2:12)

1 John
4:2-3/15
5:1/4-5/10-11/13

Revelation
2:11/26
3:5/20-21
21:7/27

>muh skin

and a daily reminder that to die for my faith in Christ would be the best thing that could ever happen to me

God became man that man might become God.
-Athanasius

then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods
-Satan

Hmmm

I dont understand what youre saying. Without David there would be no resurrection.

>God became man that man might become God.
See catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/are-we-gods

Good, then you should not resist. You can die and live in heaven with rabbi Jesus, while we get the earth. Everyone is happy

That doesn't make David the father of God

>muh skin

If it matters so little to you, you can fuck off to any of the third world Roman Catholic cesspools of your choice. The Congo is over 90% Catholic, so as a race blind catholic I'm sure it will be to your liking. Or maybe a Brazilian favela is more favorable? Nowhere more Catholic on earth than that. Go, and be among your own people.

(((160912938)))
It's sometimes embarrassing to be in the same country as these people; it's always some autistic wh*te guy screeching

I'm not a filthy c*Tholic you retard

As a Catholic, I'm glad you post these verses in every Catholic thread. Salvation is not of works. That's exactly what the Catholic Church teaches. For example, the Council of Trent plainly says:

>If anyone says that man can be justified before God by his own works, whether done by his own natural powers or through the teaching of the law, without divine grace through Jesus Christ, let him be anathema.

See what Pr*testantism does to the human mind? He legitimately thought you were Catholic and resorted to some race shit, acting like the typical imbecile in Catholic threads and it's always Catholic threads that attract pr*testant lunatics

Orthodox theology makes a lot more sense to me than Catholicism. Catholics have rejected mystery and mysticism in favor of logic and science, but you cannot gain spiritual knowledge with profane tools

Go, be with your Congo brothers in Christ. They are in peril and need your help. These subhuman apes are made in the image of your god, Rabbi Yeshua bin Yosef

>you're not saved by works you're saved by grace, but to get grace you need works.

See, this is what you Protestants do. You argue against a figment of your own imagination. When has the Catholic Church EVER said what you just quoted? They haven't. They don't. But you sit here arguing against a figment of your own ignorant imagination.
It's such a disgusting, sad, pointless, waste of a life. How many hours of your life do you sit here copy pasting stuff against a Church that doesn't even exist?

Here is another Canon, basically denouncing exactly what you said the church teaches:

>Canon 3.
If anyone says that without the predisposing inspiration of the Holy Ghost[111] and without His help, man can believe, hope, love or be repentant as he ought, so that the grace of justification may be bestowed upon him, let him be anathema.

And now of course that I've quoted the Council of Trent denouncing as plainly as it possibly could the caricature figment of your imagination, you are undoubtedly going to SCRAMBLE, SCRAMBLE, SCRAMBLE to find something else to cricitize!! Heaven forbid you ever admit you were wrong about something.

(((160915021)))
Why don't you go straight to Sweden and Germany to help liberate your pr*testant brothers and originators from Muslim rape gangs? I didn't think so.

If the flesh profits nothing then Jesus' death and resurrection, being bodily, were worthless, no?

What he is actually saying is that the flesh is nearly/totally useless toward understanding the words he is speaking in this circumstance. Similar to his statement in the garden "the spirit is willing but THE FLESH is weak".

Look into theosis

So Mary gave birth only to Jesus' flesh and not Jesus. Got it.

You give birth to persons not to natures. Jesus is a divine person with two natures human and divine.

Your Roman Catholic paradise awaits. It's just one plane ticket away.

Because Maso-Judaic-Corporatism obviously produces less degenerate culture

What are you waiting for, papist? Join your Roman Catholic brothers.

In a way it does. David was the bloodline "physical manifest" to Christ. Jews to this day still worship King David and the Star.

Okay, so let's recap.
Protestant: Catholics teach salvation by works
>Catholic: this canon from Trent denounces salvation by works, and says it is by grace
Protestant: yea but Catholics teach you earn grace by works
>Catholic: this canon from Trent denounces the doctrine that you earn grace by works
Protestant: Catholics are poor

Another quality discussion on Sup Forums

Hahaha yes, fellow Roman Catholic, I too would prefer to be murdered in a Brazilian favela rather than have the ability to choose not to watch degenerate TV shows. Let us all move to Brazil and worship rabbi Jesus, king of the Jews.

The more I read about the French revolution the more injustices I find committed against the king and the loyalists. I will be praying for them tonight.

What? They do belive you need to do works you fucking retard. They don't believe in faith alone

And she still isn't the mother of God

Youbcan awitch that to John 6:47 to ise agoanst c*Tholics. Also

Amen!

So the c*Tholic (((church))) believes in salvation by faith alone?

Found this article that I think everyone should read. Talks about Moral Relativism and how it's destroying the Church. As soldiers of Christ, we need to know the tactics of the enemy and how to combat them.

thestormatimeofmercy.wordpress.com/2017/10/25/moral-relativism-the-modern-heresy-that-has-destroyed-the-moral-fiber-of-the-western-world/

AMDG!

Also pope francis said nonbelievers go to Heaven if they be a good boi

If you accept that the Bible isn't literally true and is written by people who weren't even witness to the events described, from where do you derive your faith?

To paraphrase the early Church Fathers:

>Is Jesus God?
Yes.
>Is Mary His mother?
Yes.
>Therefore, Mary is the Mother of God.

Logic: An excellent gift God gave to us. Yet apparently you Protestant hacks don't seem to use it.

This is literally you:
youtube.com/watch?v=zgXWK3p14s4

It's just so disturbing and creepy. I mean, I don't want to be judgmental or anything. But the Protestants who come on here are so rude, and so bizarre, and so illogical, and so invincibly ignorant, I can't help but think most of them have mental illnesses like the guy in that video. Yeesh.

And NO, Catholics don't believe in "faith alone." Please quote the one time in scripture that actual phrase appears. The actual phrase "faith alone."

So then that makes David the father of God same with everyone in Luke 3

Be honest, though, is this guy you?
youtube.com/watch?v=Af6dntQswbw

>And NO, Catholics don't believe in "faith alone." Please quote the one time in scripture that actual phrase appears. The actual phrase "faith alone.
So then they believe in work salvation you dumbass, they just think you need faith and works.

yes

But you never quoted the one place in scripture that the phrase "faith alone" appears. Since this is the heart and essence of the gospel, surely it appears at least once in the Bible.

So because the word doesn't the doctine can't? Show me the word trinity or rapture or millennium in the Bible

Mary is the Mother of Christ, who is God.
But she didn't eternally beget God, or was sinless user. She is not the "queen of heaven".
Perptual virginity isn't justified in scripture (based on faulty thinking of orginal sin and inheritance, and even if that was the case, the Holy spirit was sinless when entering the virgin's womb). Mary had children user, she is blessed I agree, but not being a virgin isn't a sin as she was a good Jewish wife and brothers of Jesus are listed in the Bible.
>t. former catholic turned baptist

I don't care about this thread but that's a great painting!

Who the fuck are you smoking? David is never listed as the father of Jesus. It's Joseph, and he's the surrogate father.

>When he began, Jesus was about thirty years old, being the son, as it was thought, of Joseph son of Heli,

>24 son of Matthat, son of Levi,...

People thought Joseph was Jesus' father because they didn't understand His Divine nature yet. Seriously, that's one dumbest things I've ever heard someone say.

But the phrase "faith alone" does appear. The Holy Spirit did inspire it to appear one time in Scripture.
Since all we need is the Bible and since the Bible is so easy to interpret and understand and since "faith alone" is the heart and essence of the gospel, surely it will be very clear and plain.
Please quote it.

psst, it's james 2:24

Romans 3:28

That's just "faith," not "faith alone"

How in the hell is this fable peddling shit allowed here? This is a rule violation. Goto a catholic website to discuss your myth. MODS!

youtu.be/dPqSelVJvoA

>using pr*testant arguments again'st pr*tesantism itself.

It's a joke because c*Tholics always say he added "alone" in that verse

We're looking for the ONE PLACE in scripture where the two words "faith" and "alone" are found together.
Paul uses the word faith and he uses the word alone, but he never puts them together.
Only in one place did the Holy Spirit inspire them together.

see

You are new. Catholic Generals are years old. Christian Generals are older.

based Pastor Anderson. For all the """c*thoic"""" shitposting about them ruining America and being "n*gger" lovers, Pr*testants like based pastor Anderson love "ruining" America

Well, he did.

Ahh yes. The Protestants who don't need any man to interpret scripture for them, who don't follow men like those Catholics, here we see that they do INDEED follow men.
Who is this guy? What authority does he have to interpret the Bible? Why should we follow him?

>1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you

So why is he teaching us what the Bible "really" means?

Hey /catg/, what are the last three things you've been listening to?

>calls out the jew
based

"Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only." James 2:24
Protestants: "B-but this goes against our traditions of men! It can't mean what it says! We have to INTERPRET IT differently. And literally anyone who believes that it says is a HERETIC"

What? You completely dodged the argument and just because you don't NEED anyman to teach you(which catholics say you do) doesn't mean it doesn't help

Been listening to this as I work through my essay
>youtube.com/watch?v=xFIXMM1KWyc
This when praying
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yfwu6LVndGY
and the soundtrack to NieR:Automata (not Catholic music, but still beautiful) because it's 10/10
>youtube.com/watch?v=gUGZzp6kY60

"Faith alone" aside, that verse also says "works of the law" not "all works"

How about you?

It was talking about to man you dumb nigger. Read the whole chapter and Romans 4
>2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

>5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.

10 How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.

11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

I haven't seen you for quite a while Wolfy, good to have you back.

E. Michael Jones, a Catholic does that too and so have Catholics been doing for centuries

And pit of the law is to do good works

also Titus 3:5, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 4:5

lol, the Protestants always want context when James 2:24 comes up, but they have no problem cutting off Ephesians 2:8-10 in mid sentence.