Kino Black Panther Review

Is she /ournegress/?

youtu.be/2XD-54cOXd8

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonreview.net/race/christopher-lebron-black-panther
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where do I find a nerdy comic book nigress to warm my bed?

>Warm my bed...
You cheeky cunt

Just keep chasing the dream

anime

I wouldn't have this fetish without Sup Forums

I got it from Paul Mooney

It’s not just a fetish. It’s historical tradition. Women of lesser races give themselves to us willingly.

what a great thread
this is a good thread

oh fuck what are you doing to me op

>485
are you sure you aren't shilling?

anyway she's gonna be in a world of pain for being a black woman who's not part of the hivemind

Why do all nigger posters use the same muttflag?

TAKE UP YOUR GRANDFATHER’S HISTORICAL DUTY AND COLONIZE

would reproduce with

I'd unironically pick the skinny no ass one, lanky black women tickle my penis in a very unique way

they exist. i was surprised when this hot black girl i knew said she liked anime.

>everyone says they hate origin movies

Being attracted to big boobs and booty isn't a fetish, it's the natural order of things.

Narrative BTFO.

bostonreview.net/race/christopher-lebron-black-panther

"viewers have two radical imaginings in front of them: an immensely rich and flourishing advanced African nation that is sealed off from white colonialism and supremacy; and a few black Wakandans with a vision of global black solidarity who are determined to use Wakanda’s privilege to emancipate all black people."

"In 2018, a world home to both the Movement for Black Lives and a president who identifies white supremacists as fine people, we are given a movie about black empowerment where the only redeemed blacks are African nobles. They safeguard virtue and goodness against the threat not of white Americans or Europeans, but a black American man, the most dangerous person in the world.

Even in a comic-book movie, black American men are relegated to the lowest rung of political regard. So low that the sole white leading character in the movie, the CIA operative Everett Ross (Martin Freeman), gets to be a hero who helps save Wakanda. A white man who trades in secrets and deception is given a better turn than a black man whose father was murdered by his own family and who is left by family and nation to languish in poverty. That’s racist."

Is that her channel? Does she have more reviews?

Barnes and nobles comic book section near a run down part of town in a Americana type of place with many businesses and a movie theatre near it

I don't want to be that guy but I don't think she (or Marvel) understands how African kingships worked.

Basically they were appointed by the elders (or grabbed power by assassination) and people put up with their kingship until they showed the first sign of infirmity at which point they were killed or encouraged to kill themself or exiled.

How is that relevant?

I'm just pointing out that it's more "democratic" than she realizes, in an ugly way.