Is it bluepilled to watch ASMR regularly?

Is it bluepilled to watch ASMR regularly?

I heard hearing these sounds sets free certain homons wish gives you the comfy but also lowers your Testeron. Is this right?

Does watching ASMR has any bad
consequences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb27NHO_ubg
youtube.com/watch?v=5MggNmlBCVU
youtube.com/watch?v=7NupZe6RN_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're a fucking faggot if you watch those videos, period

who cares no one will ever find out?

your asmrfu's a shit

i am not even watching to this one, this was just a example, i just googled for "asmr" to get a good picture for a post

So this is Sup Forums right? I get confused sometimes.

>Veteran with stress disorder
>Retired, teach anyone willing to pay survival/shooting/land nav etc
>Constantly volunteer free classes to local Boy Scout groups to help build young boys into men
>Amature compeditor in powerlifting
>Currently putting together two white children with white wife
>Completely debt free and independent
>Putting white wife through school and keeping her working in the house when not studying cleaning and cooking or keeping her body fit

I used to drink heavily, degenerately heavily, just to get the sleep needed for this lifestyle.

But fucking my white wife and listening to some ASMR afterwards puts me right into a healthy dead to the world sleep until my alarm goes off.

But yea I guess I'm just degenerate faggot filth untermench now Sup Forums you're always right.

what the nigger is ASMR?
I thought it was guided meditation that people listened to in an attempt to cum without touching themselves?
Or JOI shit.

GIBI IS SPOKEN FOR

fucking faggots get some shock therapy

ASMR is placebo bullshit. Fuck millennials are stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb27NHO_ubg

Rebekah is an absolute nutter. She admits it herself and has said it's why she doesn't have a real job, because she's crazy insane.
Actually all ASMR bitches are insane and they're terrible influences on the young girls who watch them.

exactly, you will be the first to be gassed

when i first discovered ASMR a friend just send me link to such a video and i was like "hey this is nice"
so i keeped watching
how is this any placebo, what did you expect it to do other than sound nice and calm?

asmr is a weird redpill in that women can't do a fucking thing better than men at the top levels. By every measure this should be something up a woman's alley but 99 percent of women are insufferable shit at it

i would love if my future gf could to such awesome sounds, so whats "bad influence", because some of them act like sluts?

People claim that it gives them an "orgasm in their brain" and they feel a euphoric tingling sensation that travels up and down their spine just from listening to some attention whores whisper generic shit to them.

Reminder that /ourfag/ Alt-Hype used to regularly make relaxing hypnosis videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=5MggNmlBCVU

this

the best are all men

ASMR is red pilled. it lowers stress levels which actually increases your testosterone

The women have to make it about them. The only ASMR shit people should be watching are from people who don't show their face.

she's my favorite

Damn she's gotten fat

>who don't show their face
you mean like hungry lips?
youtube.com/watch?v=7NupZe6RN_8

I like to listen little girls doing ASMR. No pedo.

can you name some examples?