UQ Holder! 139 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)

>UQ Holder! 139 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
userscloud.com/7fo1wcimk30q
mega.nz/#!cH5ETJib!_Z0zx8pH3cGDGsDUqJRfQXewjK9yu0gXi6pAD9QdwTs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKrAKxzAXsk
uqholder.jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=oVALIDOhLhs
alaalba.weebly.com/uq-holder-proto-chapter.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where is the ajin

Someone dump.
here's a Karin for your troubles.

>UQ Holder 139

More like Negima 357, with all these side characters showing up it seems like we'll finally get to see Ken's true vision for Negima's final battle.

DUMP

Good chapter, only issue is Fate didn't do shit. Probably my third favorite fight in Negima/UQ, though. Lots of neat shit going on in the chapter.

Akira showing up yet?

Akira is dead, user. Unless Ken eventually goes into Nagi's past, but it'll be a while. We got another couple chapters of timeline C's Ialda War, then we're going straight to timeline B's Ialda War. Probably another year or so of Negima.

I hope Fate trashes Secondum again. That would be nice. A one hit KO on that fag and maybe a fight with Dynamis.

Okay.

It's nice to see everyone on model and properly shaded again.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=lKrAKxzAXsk
came to mind as the fight began

Dynamis is such a fun villain. He deserved more screentime.

Damn Asuna is hot and best. I hope she finally gets the spotlight she deserves here. Also dat giant railgun for Mana is awesome.

Thanks.

Does anyone know if Secundium is reffering to Rakan here? Feels like a mistranslation for a reference to Eva.

Probably a mistranslation, but it still works as Rakan was fucking with him as well.

There she is. The real Eva. It's been so long.

Also this is why Negi will lose, because they couldn't bring her into space.

pretty sure this is good end timeline.

This is the good timeline.

Negi wins this fight, though. With no known casualties as well.

Oh, so this is the actual missing ending to Negima then?

Yes.

exactly. have you not been reading?

Done.

Ah just Asuna being best neesan as usual I see.

Now for some anime news in case you missed it over the weekend.

uqholder.jp/
Site updated with new key visual and some characters, as well as a new PV:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVALIDOhLhs

The opening theme will be Happy Material. Yes, really.

Shinobu and Mizore got seiyuu but I don't give a shit about them enough to go get the names.

>This could have been an amazing plateu of an arc
>Instead of shit out there to try and save UQ holder in the rankings and bait idiots into watching the anime since Ken shit the bed
What a shame

And one more thing, in case anyone is interested, UQ's proto chapter was scanned:

alaalba.weebly.com/uq-holder-proto-chapter.html

>amazing plateu of an arc
You want to know the ending or not? There is no ranking in that magazine.

what happened happened, unfortunately Negimas ending is something I've never been able to let go so this is some well needed medicine at this point.

Thanks OP.

Nice to see that even the Fatetes are there.

>The opening theme will be Happy Material. Yes, really.

HAHA WHAT HOLY SHIT

Why is she so perfect?

Kirie's blond?!

My greek boner is back.

This is not funny anymore.

Eva a best.

>Yukihime Eva actually looks like Eva
>Wow this is pretty fucking grea-
>Eye patch
>She fucking DIES

WHAT THE FUCK KEN

>that key visual of a fight 100+ chapters in
>those shots in the PV that look like the chapter where Touta confesses to Eva
>no Santa or Ikkuu
>Happy fucking Material of all things for the OP

I feel rused.

>she

>Negima anime
>Faithful adaptation

Well at least this time Ken is part of the anime staff working on series composition, so if it turns out bad you can blame him for it.

>Shinobu and Mizore got seiyuu
>Key visual is the fight that happens after the loli race
>yfw loli race will be animated

>actually using greek again
Thank god i missed this shit

Eva dying would be a happy end for her after all her suffering but there's basically nothing in the canon story that could kill her at this point. Also it's too bad Chachazero isn't alive either.

Actually, it is the PV for the OAD which will be in volume 14. Not for the anime.

>Kotarou says Negi is human
>Konoka needs to heal Negi
??? Did they find a way to cure his curse or something and he'll be able to grow old and die normally?

Their eyes really ruins their design, and what's up with Touta having red ones too

If Asuna is around he wouldn't have time to sulk and deepen his ME infection, that's probably why the bad ending (UQ Holder timeline) happened.

I legit never knew man. I didn't watch the PV And she didn't look blond on the manga.

It was implied it would take years for the process to take over Negi. It takes him a while to heal from larger wounds. He was just hit by an absolute zero, lightning, and lava attack, so it probably taxed his developing healing abilities.

thanks op......I just realized how much I had missed Negima.

I'm not sure if that's a relief or not. The key visual and OP song choice still don't leave me optimistic. And if they are going to start from the beginning, using the Negima subtitle is kind of misleading.

She doesn't look blonde because Ken screentones her hair, god knows why when he's colored it blonde since her intro.

Doesn't look too bad.

>The opening theme will be Happy Material
They're really banking on that negima legcy.

We can say for sure now that Negi surpassed Nagi and Rakan. And there is Fate who is said to be his equal, and Fate is still below nerfed Eva, who is equal to Al.

Full power Eva when?

This flashback feels kind of pointless.

Sure there's hype because it's the missing Negima ending but in the context of UQ's story what's the point in showing Touta and co.? Dana only gave an arbitrary reason of "Negi wanted you to see it."

Also she interrupted them about to screen Chachazero's memories. Is Ken really planning on following up a flashback with another flashback?

Holy fuck. I have both these manga but never connected this as blonde. I am dumb as fuck.

We're probably seeing it so they can do a slightly shorter "well it didn't go so good since Asuna wasn't there"

But I mean hey, we finally get the true ending and final battle to Negima!

Better enjoy this now since we are most likely getting a long training arc afterwards.

I liked Negima but honestly I'm not really enjoying this in the slightest.

Will any fight top Negi vs Rakan?

Because there will be something important they will learn from this. Negi asked Dana to show this to Touta. I am enjoying this too but yes I would prefer if it end quickly. I am not traumatized by Negima ending like most.

>Asuna
I've needed this.

>The harem doing shit again with the cheerleaders being a secret weapon
All that's missing is Makie and my nostalgia hype will be at maximum strength.

Not as long as Touta fights like he does.

It's amazing how many mixed emotions this is bringing up. Regardless I'm happy it's happening so I can wrap up the happy days from Mahora in my heart and continue forward with the future that is UQ

Here's the raw for that page.