Why didn't he just kill Suzaku?

Why didn't he just kill Suzaku?

try killing your best friend bitch

>having friends

Already did. It's why I no longer have friends.

This man has killed his family and friends before. Only Suzaku was given special treatment despite being an enemy.

He didn't want to

Cause he's a fucktard and Suzaku is difficult to kill.

He tried, Suzaku dodged and spinkicked him.

Why didn't he just kill nunnally?

He loved her.

YOU ARE MY FRIEND

Why didn't he just stop loving her?

Because he loved her. People don't like to stop loving the ones they love. This is ancient wisdom, user. Didn't you learn anything in school?

Why didn't I learn anything in school?

Gundam Seed was highly successful among fujoshits centring around the homoerotic conflict between Kira and Athrun, and thus Code Geass needed that kind of pandering too. Killing Suzaku was thus not an option from an economic point of view, which is imperative when it comes to shows like this.

Because

Why because?

Because of love. Your mind never focused on studies, you focused on love.

>commanded him to live at all costs
>why didn't he just kill
Pic related

Why didn't Suzaku just kill him?

He did, though. He's been dead for years, only revived recently. And if he revived, then that means he's immortal, thus making the entire idea of killing him meaningless.

What specific form of mental disability causes someone to make the same thread over and over again?

Because because because because...
Because of the wonderful things he does.

Childhood friends are sacred, in anime.

When will Watanuki appear in Code Geass

Hatred. It's a powerful one.

You don't have friends because you're a loser and no one likes you kys

Tempting.

Which of his friends did he kill?
Which of his family (that he actually liked) did he kill?

Will we see more EU frenchies?

He did kill that stupid princess

Who, Euphie? You're stretching my man, that was clearly the result of a catastrophic fuck-up and definitely not what he meant to do
Besides, she wasn't even his friend. They met for like 5 minutes

Yes, a fuck up happened that ended up making her an enemy. Like Suzaku was. And no, he was her "friend". He openly admitted wanting to bang her.

>putting down a girl he met for not even one conversation that started gunning people down means he should have killed his childhood best friend
I think you genuinely might have autism user, not much else can explain your lack of empathy

Are you fucking serious? You're saying a boy he spent a year with in his childhood, who is now trying to kill him is and ruin everything he worked to create, but killing his sister, whom he spent most of his childhood with and was in love with her, who tried to help him with his cause is no big deal? And you accuse me for lack of empathy? That's some fine hypocrisy right there.

He lacked the resolve. He was a weak man unworthy to become the Emperor.

This is now a C.C appreciation thread. Bow to your queen.

Because he wanted a piece of that ass. How has this not registered in your brain yet

>They met for like 5 minutes
They knew each other since they were kids.