To All The Racists Here at SUNY Platsburgh

Your days at this college are numbered. I know you're here Maria and friends. We WILL NOT stand for your bigotry anymore. We WILL NOT cease our protest until you leave Platsburgh. We WILL continue to expose you and your nazi friends as the racist pieces of shit you are.

You have been put on notice.

I support you Maria and friends!

Keep lynching those niggers! Good work!

>I know you're here Maria and friends.
Try over at reddit. This is not what we do here.

You people are vile. How do you live with yourselves?

What do you mean "You people"?
Is that some sort of racially charged comment?

Why don't you meet us in the quad at 2:14 am and find out, you Antofagasta cunt?!

Can't handle a little banter, my negroid friend? Such fragile egos.

Good. Fuck you salt right

Sounds good cracker. We'll kick your alien-looking asses into the ground

BLACK FRAGILITY

Meet me somewhere on campus if you want to talk about this pussy ass bitch...

You have my support user, Maria should not be expelled and her rights should be protected.

Sounds like a threat

So when you going to shoot up the school? Just asking to make sure that anyone I knows that goes there isn’t around to be killed by a Democrat then subsequently be used for democrat talking points on gun grabbing.
>cooking with sage here

>even in theoretical fights blacks only fight in groups

Blacks are so fragile lol.

Too bad the white students can’t protest the presence of niggers by wearing white and blocking traffic

Niggers and faggots don't have a right to liberty or property. We will keep voting to remove your rights and eventually you'll be working in minimum wage gulags saddled with unpayable debt. If you don't like it you be put in coed prisons where you'll have your asshole ripped up to the middle of your back with diseased nigger dick.

K thx bye bye

Sounds good comrade! where shall we convene?

You are missing my point. We want her expelled you half-wit

Guns are terrible and evil. I would never buy one. We only want RACISTS like you off our campus

OH WHATS THIS, IM SO TRIGGERED I FOUND AN OFFENSIVE NOTE AND NOW IM GONNA GO WHINE ON Sup Forums LIKE ANYONE CARES

Why do you want her expelled? I'm confused, I thought you were trying to find sympathy and support. Why are you filled with hatred ?

I live pretty well desu. Turns out hate is a good motivator to keep living

Who the fuck is maria?

>niggers fighting in groups
a given thing

Because she's an evil Nazi White Supremacist!!

Burlington here. Please make good on your promise to jump in front of cars in protest.

If you people weren't so disgusting, I might pity you. That's no way to live. Just remember LOVE TRUMPS HATE

b8

>How do you live with yourselves?
Easy. Others live with me too. It is called a family, and they feel the same way I do.

Fuck off back to whatever safe space you crawled out of .

Thanks Maria, hang those niggers higher, gas the kikes and report all spics to ICE.
Make America Safe Again.

So when people talk about killing wypipo are they subject to the same consequences?

I don't know - the nigger OP mentioned the name.

That's what we were wondering about you.

>unsafe
Remind me why we are supposed to respect PoC fragility? If someone feels unsafe because of a stupid snapchat that's a them issue

American banter is the greatest in the world, far better than passive aggressive euro shit

Living with ourselves is easy. Living with niggers would be hard.

I do love trumps hate. Could be a little more intense about it, but it's alright.

Do you have any actual evidence for your claim or is it hearsay to scapegoat an otherwise innocent student to make a point against proud European American participation in academia?

kek i went to this shithole. transferred out after 2 semesters. what a dump.

Wow. Must be lonely in your mother's basement with just your hate

Why are you in a white country? Shoo. Back to your shit hole.

Another nigger fake flag to extract more gibs. It saddens me greatly that niggers aren’t actually lynched on a daily basis, but what can you do. C’est la vie I guess

Go Maria!

#SoFragile

What are you going to do? Go around to every Asian male and ask them if they are racist until you find me? Fuck off nigger.

Where did I say anything racist?

Maybe you can’t understand as you are completely unable to perform introspective reflection. You may realize that the leaders you worship feed your ego while they lie to your face.
Maybe you are so focused on your own hate that you can’t effectively determine that you are in your own echo chamber. Looking for those ideas that prop up your own beliefs.
It’s sad really. I wish you the best. Just don’t get in a vehicle and try to run people over or build a bomb. People who have different ideas or perspectives are not evil simply for the fact of them not accommodating your line of thinking.
None of that justifies violence and they are people with their own morals, sense of value, and have people that they love and have reciprocated.

You're projecting.

nope, i'm pretty succesful. must suck going to a commie school though. Have you/anyone you know been raped by a nigger yet?

You're literally not even human.

Why do adults put up with this shit?

I live off of 18 year old lesbian socks and panties I buy off the deep web.

SAGE and GTFO with your causes

#HurtFeeFees

I'd like to take a red grading pen to that flyer.

>4. Those students who did not report seeing this be brought up on charges.
you spy on your neighbors for the party or you are taken to the gulag.

I read that as “Brack Rives Mattah”

>college nigger
>improper punctuation
>more unsafe and upset more than ever
>backgrounds s
>us the students of
>of incidents of
>we the student of the

>do this for us OR ELSE UNGA BUNGA
>let us skip class
>protec us white man
>brought up on charges
>if you don't do this we'll break the law and stop coming to classes
>calling yourself "the minorities"

Hahahahahahah. We live in an era where Snapchat can cause protests and expulsions. What a fucking future.

I was born here. If I had it my way, I'd be living in Wakanda

We will find you and expose you for the racist piece of refuse you are

kill yourself.

kek

Good anglish be racist, k? Bone Apple tea and gawd blessing. BAKA

I fail to see what you're trying to say. If you're a racist twat you should be imprisoned for life no matter what platform it's posted to

>160909448
(you)

>the go to insult

Where have I heard that before.

If the poster is real then wallow in this bit of TRUTH AKA HATE SPEECH: WHITE COPS are your only defense against angry white males. Without white cops, you can not fight effectively. You can not declare war on white men in general. You can not identify pro white people just by looking at them. You will start to see all white males as the enemy and all white females as the prize. You better pray that WHITE COPS keep enforcing your race mixer bullshit all over campus. If they stop doing that, you are fucked. Proper fucked.

I also wish you were there. A fictional city.

I think this would be a good place to turn this into a combo nigger and chink hate thread.
Fire up your best webm's Sup Forums

Too obvious/troll/bait/false flag
Still funny 5/10

As far away from you as possible

Fpbp, i bet they have lynched 1000s

we dont care about the opinions of mongrels.
that's how.

Is this going to turn out like the racist GW snapchat shitstorm that faded away quietly when it turned out the student who took the picture was black?

Wh*te bois dont know how to prepare food

This

We don't need racist cops!! We can subsist on our own. All crime in black communities is engineered by white supremacists and cops.

No cops, no white people, no crime. We can have a perfect world without whitey

tyronius, you need to get better at baiting.

That's so sad! If it wasn't for you European devlis stealing Africa's resources, he wouldn't have to do that

Ya blew it.

You KIKES can't keep dodging the ovens forever.

He's just practicing analingus for the white master

These got stale really fast

I don't hate anyone, and hate racism. I just find being with literal Nazis more tolerable than being around modern day progressives. You will find a huge chunk of posters here are Mexicans and negroes. They are awesome. You are not. Fuck off OP

You're deplorable. I can't believe half the country is like you

>lynching niggers tonight

I admit, I laughed.

People nowadays are too boring. Can't even take a silly joke.

>azn
>not hating niggers
Bitch, do you know how many asians are on this board? Get with yo peoples and start hating niggers

A SILLY JOKE!!! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!

THESE PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY TALKING ABOUT KILLING POCS!!!!!

Maria... come cut my fucking grass and get you and your bullshit illegal family out of the country before I call ICE on your asses.

Ya civilisations have always performed remarkably if they had no contact with Europeans....

To all the young, impressionable leftists LARPing as freedom fighters: your days are numbered. What you work to achieve will cause societal collapse, and your new spic neighbors won't be as kind as you are when they outnumber you. Jews manipulate your emotions with propaganda, to get you to view the men who would stop it as the enemy.

Black people built the pyramids while you crackers were still throwing rocks at each other. If you didn't STEAL Africa's wealth, you would be our slaves right now instead of the other way around

What? They're classic

tbqh anyone who would post something like that to a social media account with their name on it is retarded and deserves whatever comes their way

If it wasn't for your system of oppression that man wouldn't have to be hustlin and pimpin. He's the real victim in this story